Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonam at Filmfare Awards Conference (article p2) - Page 2

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

From the video that I saw of ranbir's life story...he cheated on sonam and left her with deepika😆

atleast ranbir praises dp everywhere where as he don't even want to mention sonam...he says "I have nothing to say about her." Sonam fans should give up the chance of their sonabir coming together😆

both Sonam and Ranbir say they never dated! so what you're saying is just speculation! 

And who cares what Ranbir says? why does his comments even matter? congrats Deepika for getting praise from Ranbir ("the king of the world")... really really big deal! 👏😆

I find it pathetic that Deepika is working with Ranbir after publicity saying he cheated on her... lack of self-respect right there! 

I dont think Sonam fans expect Sonabir will come together again and that's fine! he's creepy these days anyways! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is she nominated?? for Mausammm 🐷

She looks pretty here, cant believe this simple sareee can make her look so beautiful...
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: monu_tan

Is she nominated?? for Mausammm 🐷

She looks pretty here, cant believe this simple sareee can make her look so beautiful...

Mausam came out in 2011! 

I think Sonam is just attending this year... she's only been to Filmfare once before in 2009! 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

From the video that I saw of ranbir's life story...he cheated on sonam and left her with deepika😆

atleast ranbir praises dp everywhere where as he don't even want to mention sonam...he says "I have nothing to say about her." Sonam fans should give up the chance of their sonabir coming together😆

I won't give up the chance...I really want them to do a film together, and of course he'll praise Deepika...ex girlfriend...doing another movie together but regarding Sonam and Ranbir they will do another film I hope so anyway...
So where are the nominations??

This content was originally posted by: Piyatrix

So where are the nominations??

They don't have any.

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how many of these will they have what was the one kareena was at filmfare just likes to put on a show 🤢 
  ^ One more with Ranbir.  😆