Please sign this anti-rape petition - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

Well said Dex!😒🤗

Thanks Ruky.🤗 I hope her friends and family can see all the overwhelming support for her on the streets and online from all over the world and feel proud of her as well as gain some strength to fight this every step of the way! ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Sometimes I wish women everywhere formed vigilante killer groups to chop off the parts of all rapists that escape law.

That is not the solution, Dexy. If that is implemented or empowered, just imagine the level of terrorism it would create for us men. In this whole fight of good vs bad, even those who have nothing to do with it would get churned down. If a bunch of women actually went out of their way to do the above mentioned needful, they'd start using it (rather misusing it) to their advantage. They'd surround any man in the depth of the night, confine or corner him, and go on with their thing.

Men are as vulnerable to rape as women are. I remember this Computer Engineering student from Michigan (international student, originally from Hyderabad, India) who got raped by a bunch of [black] men, as he returned to his dormitory from watching a movie. They constricted him, penetrated him from the behind multiple times, so much so that his rectal lining (or is it the anal one, not sure) got ripped and gave way to excessive bleeding. He was diagnosed with HIV a month later. What happened to him after that is a mystery; I don't really know.

What was his crime? That he was leaner than his predators? That he was apparently a walking, talking blob of flesh that would satisfy their sexual urges? This madness will never stop!

Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

That is not the solution. If that is implemented or empowered, just imagine the level of terrorism it would create for us men. In this whole fight of good vs bad, even those would get churned down who have nothing to do with it. If a bunch of women actually went out of their ways to do the above mentioned needful, they'd start using it (rather misusing it) to their advantage. They'd surround any man in the depth of the night, confine or corner him, and go on with their thing.

Men are as vulnerable to rape as women are. I remember this Computer Engineering student from Michigan (international student, originally from Hyderabad, India) who got raped by a bunch of [black] men, as he returned to his dormitory from watching a movie. They constricted him, penetrated him from the behind multiple times, so much so that his rectal lining (or is it the anal one, not sure) got ripped and gave way to excessive bleeding. He was diagnosed with HIV a month later. What happened to him after that is a mystery; I don't really know.

What was his crime? That he was leaner than his predators? That he was apparently a walking, talking blob of flesh that would satisfy their sexual urges? This madness will never stop!

I know Roshan. But helplessness and rage can make one wish for the unthinkable.

That is a sad story. Nobody deserves that. 😡I think its worse when a man gets raped to be honest because the crime is ten times as brutal(mostly objects are used) and he can't even acknowledge it or confide it in anyone or report it because well....men just don't get raped.  

May her soul rest in peace...such a brave girl she was...😭
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I know Roshan. But helplessness and rage can make one wish for the unthinkable.

That is a sad story. Nobody deserves that. 😡I think its worse when a man gets raped to be honest because the crime is ten times as brutal(mostly objects are used) and he can't even acknowledge it or confide it in anyone or report it because well....men just don't get raped.  

True. My friend is traveling with his mom and sister to Delhi. I spoke to them last night. Trust me, they sounded excited for the vacation, while I sat there in a sheer state of shock and disgust. Kya kahein ab!
Tell me about it Roshan, I'd fear for anyone close to me if they were to travel to Delhi right now too. I guess, its human nature. I hope they have a safe and a fun vacation. 
Signed it! And shared with my friends on facebook too!
Done Dex and thanks a lot for sharing!!
Hi guys I don't know if you've already seen the victim's picture here it is 
https://twitter.com/LyndaRobert/status/285409307078561792/photo/1/large

Her name was Nirbhaya. :(

INDIA INDEED WAKE UP!!!!all you india-forumners who judge people on looks and only looks need to direct your attention to your neighbours, arguing about wether salman or shahrukh being the biggest star will not stop innocent children being mutated, blinded and have their kidneys gutted out so that they can become beggers and collect money for the filthy, arguing wether aishwarya rai's natural eye colour is blue or brown will not stop people have their houses burnt down and wives turned into prostitutes because of poverty, arguing over priyanka's nose job will not protect YOUR DAUGHTERS AND GRANDCHILDREN...We need to change our mentality, we need to voice our rights, we need to stop corruption that is the driving force of this country...Voice your anger, wether it is through the internet, protests...so be it...Another thing, bollywood gives us what we want to see, we want to see acctresses in skimpy outfits to fulfill our fetish desires...but what does this do? It leaves people in a conflict of what is reality and what is fiction, filthy men sit with their chai and linger around girls imagining them do the chinki chameli? You can say how could i think such a thing, that it is not possible???!!!!!!! WELL A GIRL JUST GOT RAPED WITH A METAL TAKING OUT HER INTESTINES!!! isn't that even worse...I don't know about you, but i don't want to see female orientated films to only have sex as the driving force...dirty picture, fashion, heroine...lannat on these films, i spit on them...if female orientated blockbusters  can only sell sex then i'd rather watch the industry burn film by film, stage by stage, costume by costume...Movies can brainwaash...and brainwashed we have become...INDIA SHAME ON YOU, THE WORLD SHAME ON YOU, RAPISTS OF THIS WORLD...may you f**king burnnn...