Please sign this anti-rape petition - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

@ Maddy...is it possible to make it sticky in the Global Announcements?...will give it much more visibility...The more signature it gets...the better...
BI Ji... I was just thinking of saying this( Sticky the thread in global announcements) cause not all the members come to the BW section and the more people supporting and signing this petition would be helpful..
Oh and Dex Thanks for posting this separately, this need's to be taking the top priority everywhere.
Originally posted by Petition

Can you please ask everyone to sign this petition as well? 

PETITION: Stricter Laws such as Death Penalty should be implemented against Rapists.

https://www.causes.com/actions/1716717?recruiter_id=41008648&utm_campaign=invite&utm_medium=wall&utm_source=fb

Done T4S
Originally posted by Petition

Can you please ask everyone to sign this petition as well? 

PETITION: Stricter Laws such as Death Penalty should be implemented against Rapists.

https://www.causes.com/actions/1716717?recruiter_id=41008648&utm_campaign=invite&utm_medium=wall&utm_source=fb

Thank you. I just signed it. I'll quote you and put it in my OP so when its stickied as GA, people can see this as well!😃
Done!!Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Sure this is an i,important  cause!!
I believe it's helping! These steps haven't been declared officially but will be soon. There will be a Judicial inquiry into this case also and the girl has already given her statement today regarding what happened with her to the sub divisional magistrate.

Govt to consider death penalty in rarest of rare rape cases: Sources
By Mala Das
12/22/2012 New Delhi

The government has decided to set up a commission of judicial inquiry to look into issues of safety of women following a nationwide uproar over the brutal gang-rape of a medical student in Delhi on Sunday, according to sources.

The government, sources say, is also considering amendments in the Indian Penal Code to provide to include death penalty in the rarest of rare rape cases.

The move comes in the wake of massive protests in Delhi and across the country, with people demanding better security for women and stricter punishment for those accused of rape.

The Opposition, namely the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), has also demanded a special of Parliament to consider death sentence for heinous crimes against women.
i think there should be a penality as the girl in public cut the mans throw..
gala cut de haramiyoon ka sab ke samne.. thats the section the law should make..
How is she doing now Anku? I hope she does not have the much dreaded sepsis.

Thank you for the update. It is good to know all the effort is being taken seriously and not just brushed off as usual.Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Death penalty should seriously be considerd,there needs to be an example that can set some fear in the heads of these bas***ds,the next time you think of doing something like this think atleast 1000 times...some slow painful death should be given to these assholes..something which causes more pain to them than they give it to her..🤢
Originally posted by Wave.

Death penalty should seriously be considerd,there needs to be an example that can set some fear in the heads of these bas***ds,the next time you think of doing something like this think atleast 1000 times...some slow painful death should be given to these assholes..something which causes more pain to them than they give it to her..🤢

Completely agreed. Brutal crimes such as these have to be dealt with very strictly. Its time to go barbaric on these heinous criminals. 7 years of imprisonment or life sentence or simple death is just not enough! You have to instill fear in these dick-bags so the next one thinks twice before doing something like this. ðŸ¤¢