Please sign this anti-rape petition - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
^yes i agree...when BJP was in power everyone said its corrupt and congress is good and now opposite is happening...there is n't even one strong leader in the country to rule...or else if would have, then he must have been killed...this country has no future because nobody can be trusted
SingularlyGood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Done. Just wish I could so something more, something more impactful. Feels horrible to be so helpless. But, every little bit helps.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't know Nitu but perhaps if these youngsters who protest start forming their parties then maybe there is hope. The government doesn't understand this protest is not just for that girl alone but we're protesting for women's safety as a whole. But nah, Congress is useless alrite.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SingularlyGood

Done. Just wish I could so something more, something more impactful. Feels horrible to be so helpless. But, every little bit helps.

I know. It feel so helpless knowing we can't do anything else but online petitions. At least if we were there, we could protest on the streets. Hopefully every bit will end up leading to something more stringent and permanent. That's the least this victim deserves. 
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

Don't know Nitu but perhaps if these youngsters who protest start forming their parties then maybe there is hope. The government doesn't understand this protest is not just for that girl alone but we're protesting for women's safety as a whole. But nah, Congress is useless alrite.

politics is so dirty that noone would like to get their hands dirty because its simple...either you pay for your life by being honest or become corrupt. Nayak was such a great film in that aspect. and its time Women should possess a Fiesty and fiery attitude. we always take ourselves granted. 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
there are so many boxes first box its name then what to fill in the rest
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanvismile

there are so many boxes first box its name then what to fill in the rest

Tanvi...If you live in US just enter that info as asked 
FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
ETC...
And if you live outside US then click on OUTSIDE U.S? which is underlined from there you'll know and in the second one you can log in using your Facebook ID or Twitter account..
Hope this helps.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ILoveDrama

Tanvi...If you live in US just enter that info as asked
FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
ETC...
And if you live outside US then click on OUTSIDE U.S? which is underlined from there you'll know and in the second one you can log in using your Facebook ID or Twitter account..
Hope this helps.

thanks a lot i m from india actualy may i m signing from mobile thats y i m facing a difficulty i cud just plain 4 to 6 boxes and thats y i was confused but i wil surely sign it.Thanks
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I wish SELF DEFENSE classes should be made compulsory in every school in India...if the Govt. of India is IMPOTENT...let the kids be strong enough to protect themselves...otherwise with the way things are right now...the girls will have to put their lives on hold...what do they do...not go out after 7 in the evening...what about girls who work night shifts as nurse or call centers or those who are taking night classes because they work during the day...what about these girls who have no option to stay at home at night...
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I wish SELF DEFENSE classes should be made compulsory in every school in India...if the Govt. of India is IMPOTENT...let the kids be strong enough to protect themselves...otherwise with the way things are right now...the girls will have to put their lives on hold...what do they do...not go out after 7 in the evening...what about girls who work night shifts as nurse or call centers or those who are taking night classes because they work during the day...what about these girls who have no option to stay at home at night...

And they don't even have to go out when their own family members are raping/molesting little kids and ruining their lives especially I have heard of the stories where the 3,4,5 year old's grandfather, uncle etc were the ones behind this heinous act, really what's happening in this world and how I wish the world ends... Past 10 days has been pretty emotional starting with Sandy hook Elementary and then this😭