Sharon Woods - SwaRon OS - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
My sincere apologies that i am not able to reply to each comment individually right now. 
Its no secret that all you lovely readers and your comments are so encouraging and fuels me to write more and more. 
Thanks for liking the idea behind the OS and the name.
@ Paro - I am happy that this OS was everything you hoped for when you suggested the title. Thanks to the talk we had that made me write this OS.
@ Shalini - Thanks for your comments gal, and its impressive that you edited it long before time๐Ÿ˜ณ 
You readers are the best and i like how you decipher my work and put even better words to what i wanted to convey. 
Thanks for appreciating the dance part and i think dance is one of the best medium one can bring out many emotions one feels. Sharon's guilt, anger,despair, pain made its way out along with love for Swayam through dance and it also gave her strength to move on with life holding on to the memories. 
P.S - Can i request the Res spots be edited. ๐Ÿ˜Š
@ Ananya - you can take all the time kiddo ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sudha
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Thanx for pm.. i loved this concept of swaron but it is really sad.. and the end part was also sad.. but the most important thing is u describe the emotions and feeling of sharon.. is really awsum and i like it most...
at lst,i loved it.. becoz os are very short and super sweet..SWaron are great..
Prateek
It was really very beautiful! 
Im sorry that I have nothing new to say about this os...
Its just fantastic!! N congrats on ur first sad OS!! 
The emotions portrayed were done so beautifully n with total perfection! 
Hats off!! 
N Im sorry for a very late comment too! 
First d 9th exams n then my 10th has started too! So sorry!!