Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

An Open Letter to MB Creative Team - Page 10

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am some where agree with you but not totally.
first the name of show is madhubala ek ishq ek junoon
what i feel about this phrase is that madhubala a girl she is ishq and junoon of RK means madhu is the goddees of RK and he is like a pojari who will do every thing for his goddess, madhubala by himself is not that much strong the love of RK make her strong and powerful same like when poojari do pooja of his god give him respect praise him do hard work for his wish, daily pray to him do arti of his god provide different food and give him bhante, on front of him display different expensive things he very well knows that his god never eat this things which he display on front of him flower, arti, food, agar bati, ghee ka charag etc. but he do every thing from his heart from his love from his patient and believe that his god listen to him see him and feel happy or razi to him.
same like madhu is goddess of RK his duty to do every thing for her not her duty to become jhansi ki rani, MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOON. MEANS RK ka ishq or RK ka junoon. RK ka deep love jo madhu ko zameen say utha kar asman per lay jai ga and i think the time is near bullu enter in show when RK knows truth about bullu indention to kill madhu for his life and money RK will take madhu in film to show bullu that you are wrong madhu is goddeess for every one she is not born for trouble. or may be he want to destroy bullu like he think that when madhu become popular his decline will start and try to take madhu on peak of fame money every thing what he can do for her and it will be his ishq his junoon. what we saw in first few promos in background voice said ishq or junoon ke dastan bana dia or gia. its means whatever madhu will be in future its all RK effort and you should wait for this i think track is going perfect yes its right madhu when fight with RK look strong but on front of every one look like a bhagi billi but i think its real theme of this show that madhu will be strong when RK DO EFFERT FOR HER AND MAKE HER STORNG AND MADE HER ESPECIAL.

Edited by abhaylovepia - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunrain20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am following up on a serial after many years. So I was very surprised to see the impact a serial can have on its viewers...Wow unbelievable... the open letter was detailed n excellently presented. Hope MB team will respond and react. I already mentioned that RK is the soul of the show and unbeatable. He has I guess won over the viewer's hearts and it's a bit difficult to equate madhu to him but it should be done. Now RK needs an equal partner to confront Ballu as I am sure the whole Bhatia family will back up Ballu..So who else can support the pathi dev other than our Biwi..?(-:. N pls kindly change the costume designer for Trishna and ask her to tone down her acting... abt Dips..wow u r one cool lady oozing confidence and yr dialogue delivery is amazing... Well I am enjoying myself after many years and thanks to all those guys who are members and who are updating regularly the comments, pics and videos... gud work guys...life is bit interesting...even Bollywood is not as mesmerising as this serial. Once again thank you creative team in being CREATIVE while choosing songs...lookin forward for many such efforts...Hats off to the music director...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good Post.. me too wanna see the Sherni avtar of MB...
DD is such a good acttress so her Charector should be challenging to her...
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
who is sendingthis to teh cv's of madhubala.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some very good points Cutiee .

How are you going to send them to the cvs ? Tweet them ?
ashuvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome post...amazing effort๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

even i want to see different layers in madhu's character...well we are just asking for wat the cvs hav promised us...to do justice to the title n its tag...her char s totally messed up...eventhough im a crazy fan of DD, i couldnt love her char here...the cvs has to seriously work on her char to satisfy the viewers (who are mostly the younger generation i guess)...i hope this thread reaches the CVS...
thanks for making this effort...
Manveer24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree with you we want madhu to be strong :)
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes, i agree too.
I like risabh character so much.
Waise hi hum madhu ke character ko strong dekhna chahte h. I want my madhu sherni back.
Wo dips, aur trishna ko jwab kyun nhi deti.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good points. Infact with Ballu's entry its a good opportunity to showcase a stronger Madhu. This fight is essentially between her and her birth father. Its only appropriate that she is the one finally defeating Ballu. RK or anyone else can only be the medium but she should be the one facing him fearlessly and finally emerging victorious. 

Also this is not a cookery show. We certainly do not want to watch Madhu trying out different recipes everyday. 

Lastly, from no angle does Madhu look like a superstar's wife. Please please please give her a makeover!!!!!
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't compare vivian wid drasti bt yes i also wan drasti character to b strng