An Open Letter to MB Creative Team - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
TM, 

Though I have my reservations with Madhu's character, at no point I want it to be compared to RK's. RK's character is developed and Madhu has a growing graph which will be tackled with time and situations I believe.  I would request you to remove the content highlighted in red from ur post since makers must have given enough thought to name the show on Madhubala, so lets not be sarcastic and share genuine concerns only. 

MB team & Cvs, Can You Work Towards Madhubala's Character? Why Is Her Character One-Dimensional? Can Her Character Develop? Can We See different Layers To Her Character? Can We See Different Shades To Madhu's character?!
It's been 6 MONTHS NOW Since The Show Has Been started, Yet Still Her Character Is Not Been Utilized Properly. Can You FOR ONCE FINALLY Do Work On Her Character? And If You Still Do Not Plan To Make Any Changes To Madhu's Character And Continue To Let Her Remain As Waspy, Kitchen Saaf Karne Wali, Pati Ke Liye Khana Banane Wali Patiwrata Patni, Then Please Do Us A Favor And Change The Name Of This Serial To "Rishabh Kundra - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon".!!

That Way We Would At Least Continue Watching The Amazing Histrionics Of RK, Marvel At His Complex Character, Feel That Atleast Serial Title Is Being Justified, Story Is All About RK And Won't Even Give A Moment's Thought To Madhu Who Is Forever Hovering In The Background
!! ( REMOVE THIS PART)

Since they have turned the show more into family drama, both Madhu and RK are equally looking dull from what we have seen them in the past.  RK has mellow down and Madhu is behaving like a typical wife. ðŸ¤¢ Since Madhu has so much influence on RK, its better if Madhu turns Sherni and we might see the old RK-Madhu back once again. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
This is NOT a discussion Post!! Neither It's anyway Related to actors. If Anyone have a request or anything, Plss Use PM than writing here!! This is a petition!! If U agree, Sign it. If Not, Make a topic or use PM. Plss don't bring unrelated things here!!
Hope Everyone Understands what I am trying to say!! It's a request! Plss.

Give me Some time Guys!! I will come back to this Post. Thanks.Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
A very very good post and a much needed one also.
I agree with u 100% that this Madhu is not at all a pleasing personality.
Hope the CVs read this and act upon it ASAP.
At this point in time the show is rocking onlt thanx to RK (VD) and now Madhu's biological father's entry is pepping it up.
Thanx for the post and the pm also

completely agree😊
thanx for the pm
We want Sherni Madhubala not a timid domestic cow like heroine. For dat there are many othr shows to follow. We r not living in 18th cen. We want Madhu as strong and just as Rk. Aur koi b pativrta nari as u portray Madhu apne pati k dil ko chot phahuchane wale ko kabhi maf n kare chahe wo uski maa ho ya phir ex Gf ko to kabhi b nahi. And its nt d way to show madhu stubborn by making hr wear his ex's sari or refusing to go wid Rk to a party whn he want hr there or not undrstanding his pain as a young child on his mom's second marriage.
i agree with this post
madhu's character which was shown to be bold and fearless has become too domesticated and down trodden
she needs to show rk that she is worthy him
she has chaudhary blood in her veins which seems to be mellow
she didnt take any stand against dips, karva chauth went crying, she did not attend the party with rk, what newly wed will let her husband go alone
she is too busy solving house hold problems to really revel in rk's love for her
and she needs more glamorous clothes
HOPE THERE IS SOME IMPROVEMENT IN HER CHARACTER
AND WANT HER TO FIGHT HER BATTLE WITH BALRAJ ON HER OWN 
I agree totally to this. The character of Madhubala seems too domesticated these days. There has to be a total makeover to her image. The role that she's playing now does not justify the title of the serial. Hope that the CV's get their act together & make Madhubala more interesting. The focus seems to have shifted to RK now. Even their romance is becoming a bit stale! He has reiterated often that he likes the vivacious & vibrant quality in her so don't tame her into being a doormat as I'm positive their chemistry will work better if she is on the same footing as him. 
Count me in. Agree with each point.
I think she needs to be out of the typical house wife avatar. I am not pleased yet still enjoying. She needs a lot of shade in her chracter