An Open Letter to MB Creative Team - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
🤣  ðŸ¤£  

Say what?

Did someone say petitions?

bhhhaaahaaa ahhhaaa

@TM

I am sure whatever is in this post is perfectly logical and clearly something the ' majority' approve of.

But that's irrelevant.

When a writer tells his or her story the character he writes is his brainchild. That is to say that's the only way his character makes sense to him. 

When you tell him you want him to change the way he thinks... well... let me assure you it's only downhill from there. 

You tell him write Madhu like this make RK do that... it's all fine and dandy on the paper... but it'll no longer be the writer's brainchild but just some jumbled cluster**** that nobody can make sense of.

Let the writer do his job. Feedback is one thing. Like saying ' i hate that Madhu is a scrape goat' is very good.

But there is a streamline difference between that and cornering a writer that he gets confused on what his story even is.

Free advice lena hai tho le lo. 
This topic is for to sign it and kindly stick to the topic. If Anyone has anything to say to me, PM or make a topic anything, but don't spoil this thread. I have said on page 16 as well. Plss Don't make a mess here. This topic is done for a reason.
agree with u dear..if story line can b changed for TRPS. ..then why can't it b in such a way that we get to c a different angle of female lead rather than a very common one...many shows garnered TRPS coz of strong female leads...so it is necessary to make our Madhu strong n independent n bit stubborn like shown b4...in initial episodes

the timid n soft n helpless Madhu was also the main reason for low TRPS. ...

when she started fighting RK after marriage n started challenging him is the start of progress in TRPS. ...

n of course romance n nokh jhok will always garner numbers irrespective of story n channels (proved scenario)...

so I think writers should concentrate on strong leads with gr8 bonding not a weak female n strong male like in every other show

just my POV. . . no offence...
GOOD POST YEAH WE WANT OUR SHERNI BACK.
i really support it.where the hell is junoon?for the first time cv's do something different with the heroine.we are really tired of seeing bechari aurat type heroine.seriously you guys should come up with strong character.like rk said "woh pehli waali madhu ki baat hi kuch aur thi" exactly this is what we all say.that sherni madhubala is something out of the world.please change her hairstyle or dressing whatever.drashti looks same as geet.please don't make rk becoming all goody goody.i hate this.right now what madhu is doing is to get rk seeking forgiveness to his mother is just a bogus track.rk's mother did not stand up for herself.at first i think madhu should make her understand her position in rk's life.
most serials's female lead is one dimensional,so thats nothing surprising that mb is just same.but,yes,in no other serial,we find a larger than life hero with so much shades.in contrast to rk,madhu is too simple,predictable.mb had said in one epi that she is sherni and tedha bt we hv nt seen it except for initial epi s where rk tortured her.now everything is almost settled,ballu 's entry is a key to change her character in a whole new way.she hv to talk more to rk/trishna/radhaji/dips and change their pov.she hv to confront ballu and i would lv to see that without rk ' help.

we r hearing that the nxt twist would be her bollywood career,so thn this simple madhu hv to change.i am sure all fans would lv to see new mb who is strong,confident,stubborn . i also request cv to give her character variations. 
so very true, they need to stop making Madhu into this thing no one want to see, its over done , been there done that. so please give us the Madhu we fell in love with and not this whipped out version of her. the old madhu would have  put Dipali in her place long time ago not just smiling and say, OH ITS FINE. :(((
Agree.. Agree.. We want old Madhubala back...
I totally agree.. Madhubala's character needs to be stronger and she definitely needs to take a stand of her own than agreeing to RK all the time.. For once RK should listen to what she has planned for their future. I hope it happens
i also agree...i second...madhu(dd) character is not as interesting...back to our sherni...

(originally posted by (Wicked-Anoshka)

Yes, I agree too..her character is not as interesting..it's only our love and admiration for drasthi that we are tolerating until now...please cvs give her as strong dialogues and all..not just a pretty doll😊