Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Couldn't agree more! After all the show is based on her! It was heard that she will have many shades to her character, as the show progresses, although it may seem simple in the beginning! So I am still hoping things will change, it does not seem to unless it is a deliberate ploy, so that when she changes its a shock and surprise for us all. But I think this letter should be brought to the notice of CVs so that they dont forget their priority!
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kind of a Agree with you
.ramya-gurtian. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with u
and awesome post
really cv's shud knw it..
madhu shud be a strong
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
couldn't agree more...Madhubala was supposed to be the central character along with RK...they have done excellent job with RK's characterization I would like to see the same for Madhu as well...at least initially she was shown as a strong headed girl(Mukund's accident case) but now a days she is always seen in kitchen or with RadhajiRK himself said he likes her Sherni Biwi not the kitchen saaf karne wali pativrata Madhu...its high time they should concentrate on her character
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very valid points.

At the moment, Madhu hasn't really progressed beyond being the 9rh naukrani...the only difference being that she wears nicer clothes and gets to sleep in the same room with the boss who treats her slightly better than before!
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing amazing amazing post.

I am sick of madhus expression of love being limited to making food. He does not ever really give a **** about who cooks his food.

And you were spot on abt the rk and mummyji issue. She does not try to talk to him, she doesnt try to understand his pov. Absolutely right that she thinks that rk is the one being unreasonable and mummyji's hurt is more imp.

At this point i am not sure why he is madly in love with her. Bec she seems like a carbon copy of a dozen other heroines on tv. He would love someone who challenged him but she is too busy with her family dirramaa.

And wth did she not go with him to the party? And that concern with the ambulance was so so geet.

Her character is literally not going anywhere.
Whereas with the recent lover boy, mr fix it avtaar, rk 's character is going downhill. So what is worse?   :-)
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i kinda disagree...sorry...

i love simple,sweet,predictable mb...there r enough tedious characters in the show already to create dramas,..

mb's simplicity as well as her sternness has impressed rk...

and all the characters rk,ballu,paddy,trish...r connected only bcoz of mb

still i loved what u hv written...
Edited by memad - 11 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post madz..

CVs pls make a strong charachter of Madhu...and also give her better hair style...

her clothes are fine but the dupatta is very bad...it makes her look old...
madhurieti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even i agree with u good post

sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she is awesome...she acts beautifully whichever scene it may be...👏
i think cvs hv a lot more to explore...😊
luv u DD😛
u ROCK ⭐️