An Open Letter to MB Creative Team - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

After reading the whole post I have to agree with you. And also thinking yes it has been already 7 months to the show, still female lead is where she is before in terms of her characterization, I have to agree with U.

I am still hoping soon it will hapen, soon CV's are going to work on her character. I am sure the actress too must be waiting and in every interview of hers  she said she is going with the flow and waiting for her heroine track to start. So like her we fans are also waiting for that day.

But I guess it's been a long time now with 7 months passed, it is really time for them to work on her character. I am just hoping with Ballu's entry CV's might concentrate more on Madhu's character. So waiting and hoping for that to happen in the following weeks.
I agree partially. For once, CVs must break the cliche characterization of female lead and comes out with something more concrete. Madhu was shown Sherni earlier too, and I feel that involving her too much in household chores is making her look in the same league of female leads of other shows, a stereotypical Bahu.🥱

I wonder if its done for TRPs🤔 but overdoing it, is actually not going to suffice any purpose. Basically, the show needs a Big turnaround to bring Madhu and RK on different pedestal. May be stardom track, will unleash her different persona, which she herself is not aware of, and that will come with time. Its high time to start stardom track. 

Moreover, with Balraaj's entry in Madhubala's life, there has to be one- to-one conflicts shown bw these two. Madhubala doesn't need to rely on her saviours all the time. Its her battle and she must fight it herself. Its about being progressive. If makers really want to convey some strong message for TRP audience (women), why to show a woman needing  some or the other one to fight her enemies? Let her deal with it and others to support her in their own way. Madhubala had dealt with RK alone and she can do it with Balraaj too, ofcourse he can help her in his own way. 

Nonetheless, I want CVs to mellow down her stereotypical image of Bahu for now and develop her more as an individual. If RK's character is changing under Madhu's influence, why not Madhu changing under his influence ?? It should be shown mutually and not one sided!!!
I want Sherni Madhubala back 😛
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
RK, while reasoning out why he loves Madhu, clearly said that he fell in love with her for her junoon, stubbornness and sherni attitude. So, please validate his reasons and bring that Madhu back. 
Certainly Madhu's character has been reduced to a  sati savitri, khana banane wali ghareloo biwi who is completely dependent upon PATI🤪

Why can't Madhu for once take a stand for herself and answer back Trishna instead of crying? Why can't she for once understand RK's pain and remorse for his mother rather trying to unite the two? Why can't she be a little selfish? Why can't she have grey shades like normal human beings? Why is she so MAHAAN? CVs, I am neither happy with goody-two-shoes RK nor mahaan Madhubala at the moment.
Agree madhu's character should be as dhansu as rk's ,balraj's and seema's
superb post madz..completely agree with each and every word👍🏼
Drashti Dhami has immense talent n i dun think cvs have properly utilized her talents..i always wanted to see some more shades to her character bt unfortunately its only one dimensional...

hope cvs give some colorful image to her as well n plz dun make her always cry..
Good post.. i agree.. if all we get to see is Madhu the pativrata patni .. crying half the time.. n cooking the rest ... then they should really rename it as Rishabh or RK Ek ishq Ek junoon..! 
great post ,agreed to all u said .plz send this to creative members of madhubala.hope they read this and then decide abt madhu character .they r indeed bless with such a great actress but her talent is being wasted here .cvz need to change the situation
SERIOUSLY YAAR FEELING VRY BAD MADHU's CHRTOR SHOULD BE MORE STRONG..ND D way thay PRSNTING HER chrtor its vry vry disapointng..
👍🏼
Madhu shoud be strong
amazing post
thanks