Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Awesome Letter Cuttiee , I want you to post this on FB page . 
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After ballu's entry i wanna see a change in her character
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u Madz...
I hope atleast now CV should pay attention to Madhu's character its already late nd its high time now 🥱 i dont want to see Madhu as Pati vrata Patni 😡 nd fully dependent on her hubby 😡 for God sake plz give us a STRONG MADHU not a lovey dovey wife 🥱 and plz change her hairstyle nd dressing sense shez a superstar wife bt her look in d show is like a behenji
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya... she shud have a strong personality...
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, I totally Agree
We need a strong Madhu enough who can fight 4 herself
She can't always rely on either RK or Shammu to fight 4 her with Ballu or any other problem
Can we pls change her hair style or try something new with her hair
sipmly RK and ballu steal the shine frim Madhu. so i want her character to be on the same level.
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You have got every single aspect covered in your open letter to CV's..Its the lack of execution of the perfect concept which is going into drains..Either concentrating too much on family drama to gather up the mass quotient of most nos who watch them striking as one of the reasons..But the Passion between the leads seems to be not the same hatred passion which we witnessed during the initial stages of the story build up..Madhu's character was given a good shape where she seemed to be no door mat to anyone..but what made the story suddenly change to the way where she is portrayed as never ending tear jerkwater and non stop flow of those tears ..looks like RK mansion must have swept with floods..The Bolly track seems to be delayed as its suppose to gather audience ..how long this process of gathering audience is going on time span of one more year..i completely lost interest with too much drama..I quit it long back..even if i am forced myself to watch it would turn out with highly disappointing  10ft distance romance..is one more put off...
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with all points i hope their is any way that cvs read this post
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree. Hope this letter reaches the CVs. Please send it to every forum possible...FB, Twitter.
I started loving Madhubala because of her strenght & courage of conviction, and now she cries at the drop of a hat. We don't have to wait for the heroine track...please start immediately, we want our 'hauslon se veer' Madhu back in form.
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agreed specilly about dips,trishna n radhaji's part..how can madhu not feel what dips and radhaji has done to rk and behave like a goody goody bahu wid dem..she neve made radhaji realise how she has neglected her son instead it seems that 4 her it's all rk's fault and rk's all dat Atma pe Chot wala dialogues made no sense to her..same goes wid dips and trishna..cv's need to do something about madhu's character..