An Open Letter to MB Creative Team - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
This is a typical case of power in the show not shifting in the way it should. IF RK was a force to reckon with when the show started ,it made the show what it is today. But now as RK is mellowing slowly, Madhu's character should pick up from there and shown to  becoming stronger, otherwise soon the chemistry and the show will fizz out. So please dont let that happen!
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Please add this as addendum to the open letter

If you do not plan to make any changes to Madhu's character and continue to let her remain as waspy, kitchen saaf karne wali, pati ke liye khana banane wali patiwrata patni, then please do us a favor and change the name of this serial to "Rishabh Kundra - ek ishq ek junoon".

That way we would continue watching the amazing histrionics of RK, marvel at his complex character, feel that serial title is being justified, story is all about RK and won't even give a moment's thought to Madhu who is forever hovering in the background.

Your comments has been added! 😃
mindblowing post and i totally 1000 percent agree with you..i also want to see development in Madhu character..and also her behaviour to dipali and radha g..when will we see a character similar to our normal life girls..who can answer when something wrong happend to them.who cannot forget easily what a person done wrong to them..i totally fed up with these kinds of female characters in indian serials..🤔
can we send this mesg/letter to cv,s?
Edited by sundasnaz - 11 years ago
Yeah,you r 100% right.Completly agree with u.
[QUOTE=mona1986] I agree with all points i hope their is any way her husband's EX. 3) her husband asks her to remove it and wear another one

Don't worry !Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
Wait and have patience... They must have written her character well and it will surely come up on the screen...
Wait and Have Patience😊.Only now they have confessed their love, it is natural to do all this simple things to please each other.
Being emotionally dependent with Rk is natural when u are in love.
I am sure CV's have something substantial in the future episode.
Plz CV's make her a strong women but not Lady Rambo lol.
Originally posted by vaani21

Wait and Have Patience😊.Only now they have confessed their love, it is natural to do all this simple things to please each other.
Being emotionally dependent with Rk is natural when u are in love.
I am sure CV's have something substantial in the future episode.
Plz CV's make her a strong women but not Lady Rambo lol.

Agree with you Vaani,

When a couple in love get married they do rely on each other to deal with problems. RK was wrong in the hit and run case and it started all this, so it was right for him to fix things. By telling Padmini that he deserved what Shamsher was doing to him, he was wrong to hit Mukund with his car and attempt to bribe them, when that failed to ruin the reputation of Madhu, Trishna's chances in her chosen career, reveal to the whole world that Padmini and Shasher were not married and living together. All of that he was wrong and he now has realised and it was admirable for him to own up to it to resolve the problem at the chawl. 

Madhu out of love and stress she suffered when her husband was shot couldn't forgive Malik and RK made her realise this is wrong and that her father was in the right to protect his daughter. Shamsher is the one that physically took on RK in the fight and then shooting etc.

Madhu does fight with RK she fought through the proper channels, she uses her brain to fight him with the Lord Ganesh thing, she observed the Akinjot lamp when he saved it, she noticed the bill from the restaurant showing it's vegetable kebab's his eating and used that to point out to him his folly, she also fought him through the police and the court system, because physically she is not a match for a man, none of us women are unless those ones that do weight lifting maybe can take on the smaller men...😆 but the rest of us, we use the police and court system to fight our cases. 

I was also thinking with Madhu's character in the future she will take up all the financial responsibilities and manage everything, as I've predicted RK will be severely injured and will not be able to support them, Madhu will be the support to RK and for everybody, lets see though it's only a prediction.
madz..the screen shots are messed up re..it was proper.. o.O
usko wapas delete karke copy paste kar..
I agree with u that there should be more layers to Madhu's character and u have explained that very well! Even i don't like one-dimensional characters and do not want Madhu to be like that !!

Just one thing I wanna say that don't compare RK and Madhu! Yes, u can say that like RK has different layers as shown in the show and everyone wants the same in Madhu's character too but saying that the name should then be changed to Rishabh Kundra-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is not good! I don't intend to offend you but thes lines for RK that u use are definitely offending! Pls think from the dimenson of both RK and Madhu fans so that atleast there isn'y patiality with either Madhu fans or RK fans! Thats a request !!

Otherwise, I agree with u that Madhu should be a girl who knows to answer back and to stand for the truth and herself! The examples of 
Radhaji and Trishna u gave are really well said! :)

I am ending my comment here and lastly, i am advicing u not to compare both the characters on screen space issue! The petition is based on Madhu's character not the screen space or something so pls lets stick to that only! :)