think to see madhu as strong women
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Amen. I hope they listen ðŸ˜Š
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post. I agree with your points. I too want the old sherni madhubala back...the girl with whom RK fell in love with. I want to see back the same fire & spirit she had at the start.

I understand saas - bahu drama is necessary for the TRPs but then have the makers forgotten that their target audience isnt really aunties & grannys? Their target audience WAS (i hope still is) the younger crowd who know what they want, who dont care too much for "mahaanta" but just want to see a REAL & PRACTICAL heroine for once!

And the best time for this would be now. With VD on leave for 2 weeks for his marriage, instead of showing 'saas bahu & saazish & betiyaan"😛 (read radha-madhu-dips-trishna) in the show, with the bahu always suffering & weeping, they can show madhu dealing with trishna, dips & to a certain little extent with balraj on her own. Giving Trishna back a little of her own, teaching Dips some much needed lessons & also asking Radha to grow up in the meanwhile! But I guess they have already planned the "mahaan" daughter getting her parents married off for this period

I do want RK to be Madhus knight in shining armor when it comes to balraj...but i dont want her turning into a damsel in distress for that. I want them both fighting side by side against Balraj!!!

Oh and one more thing. While we are on the "full stop till 7 fere" thing🥱 can we please be shown a wife who isnt very pleased with this state of affairs & is trying to seduce (nothing intense if u dont want) her husband??? or is atleast teasing him mercilessly for making such hopeless vows??? I am so tired of the sharmili madhu🥱 and then can we have RK saying..."promises are made to be broken!!!!"

P.S.: If you see CVs what I have said above is nothing new...it infact is what madhu & RK would have done some months back if you hadnt altered both their characters so dramatically!!!!
Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm signing this petition now!
I want Madhubala's character to be treated interestingly as well!
We wanna see d different shades in her character!
I agree with all the Posts in the 1st page, I'm glad that none of u have offended RK, whose character has been etched out impressively, in fact i have appreciated his character, which is really good!
I want CVs to do d same level of interesting work in Madhu's character as well!
The PH have got a super-talented, highly popular actress, DD as Madhu!
I hope they utilize her well! :)
UDHAYAKUMAR.S
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -KhushiLicious-

And you know what,Actors get awards for character.
In MB RK character is very strong so obviously he will get all awards.
No offence bt this is truth.

I agree.
I know what u r hinting at, and I understand that this awards thing happened to DD's best friend, the one in ur name and DP as well!
I felt very bad for her, anyways I'm stopping it now, as I dont wanna go off-topic! :(
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i want a strong madhu ... where is the petition ...
by petition i thought we actually have a petition ... i think signing that will help the cause even more ... in a better way ...
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

i want a strong madhu ... where is the petition ...

by petition i thought we actually have a petition ... i think signing that will help the cause even more ... in a better way ...

i totally agree with u Hima di...

we can sign an online petition...like http://www.change.org/petition ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: dewdropred

i want a strong madhu ... where is the petition ...<div></div>by petition i thought we actually have a petition ... i think signing that will help the cause even more ... in a better way ...

Don't Worry, CVS will see this Post. Just Sign The Petition Everyone! 😳 😊 Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup..agree with u..We wanna see a strong character of Madhu...enuf of rona-dhona & kitchen politics..
TheDragonLady thumbnail
ohhh a lovely post madz...

a much needed petition...

Madhu initially was shown as a strong women... who suddenly becomes a meek lady... 

i mean come on... your in built nature doesnt change... circumstances and situations make you change your opinion... but you cant change your true self... her reactions to trishna and dipz are unacceptable... 

PLZ its request CVs... bring madhu out from that kitchen thing and stop making delicious food for RK... 

I also feel the CVs have forgotten that they had planned this story to be different from others... but Alas... its going the same way as some SAAS BAHU SAGA...

the heroine track is lost sumwhere... 

yup v r loving this track... but again change in characters very hastily... RK's character has been well thought off and they have been successful in potraying the perfect grey character... with a strong background...

but the other lead madhu... who was a sherni initially is turned into very frail and feeble lady... her character lacks the gripping power... DD is a fab actor and her potential is not utilised to the fullest... crying and emotional scenes dont complete her character... madhus character needs to develop a lot.. who becomes an independent women... who can stand for herself...

i just hope CVs read this petition and take some action...