Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
brilliant post๐Ÿ‘
agree its high time to show strong & bold Madhu enough of pativrata nari who is making good food in the kitchen all d time
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good post Madzz.. We are with you
insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes...we want Sherni madhubala who was as fearless who can slap RK and who always stand by her right things and right person...
kritilovesvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yup agree wid u madhu character shud be changed made a little stronger
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cutieee1992 Great post! I'm glad that someone pointed out how weak the CV's have made Madhu's character out to be recently! The portrayal of Madhu in the beginning of the show showed how she was a working class woman who was making her own money to provide for her family. Her character even defended herself against goons that were trying to attack her! But after her marriage she went from being independent to a meek and pious woman! Why were there sudden changes in a character who showed so much boldness in the beginning of the show! It's almost as if she's two different people! CV's please listen to our humble request in returning the "Strong, independent Madhu" back in to MEIEJ!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I Totally Agree with you...Why is Madhu showed as a Back ground Character...The Show's Headline is Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and where is Madhubala There????She Is Aware That Deepali Is HER Husband's Ex...Then Why till now she hasn't even thrown a single dirty glance at her...Earlier..in an episode when deepali came with breakfast in RK's room Rk showed his frustration...Why Madhubala's expressions were next to no...why she didn't stand with her husband...even if she is bhabiji...she has hurt his husband...RK has 50 shades of grey...Right!!!...Madhu just one...not fair...She should have some attitude...she is a star's wifey...What the hell is bieng a good pativrata patni...Madhu is predictable...If now Deepali will come to her and say.."I am sorry Madhu to not trust you...I was wrong I knew...Plz Forgive Me...???" Madhu will surely say..."What are you saying Bhabiji...There is no neccesity to ask for forgiveness...I am Not Naraaz..." And deepali will use it as a chance to desroy her and Rk...Why is she so simple...????

Res(I want to write more about it...but no Power in my desktop will continue later...
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

wow...brilliant post.Plz CV's make her a strong women .she is a brilliant actress.please utilized her talent.

kalyanireddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with you there is nice point 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome POST ..my only request is Make RK & MAdhu always Stand for each other crave for each other & fight for each other in wildest hravest & most impossible hopeless situations also ..!!
sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
VRY GUD POST...I SUPPORT.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ