||*Saathi of the Week#34|| - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Neel thankq for every line.hmmm enjoying hot seat!!hope people are not serious abt grilling me.i will answer to ur question in the same order.
Uncountable Repeats of episode no.166 #Consummation of RAYA n also confession by Priya.coz that was the day i fell in love with her.
Every scene with Priya coz they share something special as mom n daughter.But i loved the scene when she called her mom untidy n was pyaar se daant rahi thi.also the scenes where se imitates Ram n wen both wer sleeping n snoring together.
I would always love to see The Bear Hug.. and also The Sleepy Shoulder Hug where she holds his arm.
Fav scene of Sakshi..let me count
1)When She was drunk @Shergill's she was teasing Ram.The next morning wen he teased her a lot that she insisted for Aage bhadna she was really really cute.I dont know why but I love her teasing Ram.
2)When She fell in Love with Ram.
3)When She confessed her Love.
4)When She played with him after he confessed n everysecond of C Nite.
5)Holi day one more talli act n the part wen she knew who helped her in bathing.
6)When she was moved by Ram's act of transfering a property.
7)Every scene with Pihu.She always hides her tears infront of the kid.
8)The Scene when she was facing Ram after 5long years n hospital scene.
9)Her sweet nokjhoks with Ram.
10)Her reaction to bullet shot and everysecond of her state after that.
11)When she gave Pihu n to end this
12)20.12.12 When she brokedown.
I think i should stop this now otherwise i may start quoting entire BALH scenes.Edited by armanz - 11 years ago
Neel in all these scenes i loved Sakshi equally n even more than i loved Priya.coz her performance is the reason i love Priya a lot.Edited by armanz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by 1itida7

Congrats viji darling!muah for dis,.cmin bak wid my ques by evening.dun run away without answering gal...hehe enjoy..

Thanks aditi.thoda kam grill karo na plz.
Originally posted by busybee..

Congrats dear 🥳
Enjoy d hotseat 😃

Thanks buddy.
what is the one thing dat u wanna change in BALH?

what is it u wanna change in priya?

what is it u wanna change in RAM?

will cum back with more questions😃

Originally posted by malickhabiba

CONGRATULATION...😊

Thankyou.
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

what is the one thing dat u wanna change in BALH?
Differences may come between two persons but that doesnt need third person's butting in.so henceforth i dont wanna c any one coming b/n RaYa.

what is it u wanna change in priya?
I wanna see her longing for Ram as in season1.She can be wife n mother at the same time na

what is it u wanna change in RAM? NOTHING.You may be surprised to see this answer.but really i wanna see him as he is.Coz that brings out the best of RAYA.If Priya loves him as he is by nature why cant I??I dont wanna discuss abt eating habits n other habits coz Priya shall take care abt them.

will cum back with more questions😃

Edited by armanz - 11 years ago
aweee viji u r so cute we both think alike🤗

some personal questions:

wats ur hubby name??

wat was ur honeymoon destination?

who proposed first?

why do u like mahesh?

which is ur fav food?

If u got a chance to direct a mve with Rashi which subject will u prefer?

IF u got a chance to torture rajjo  hw will u do it?😆

which Bollywood couple resembles RAM n SAKSHI chemistry?

Thank ya mani.Ya I Love Raya as they are.So we think alike.
So dearest viji,here are my questions:1)does the story of raya inspire you any way in real life?,2)if separation had to be inevitable,what do you think could have been a more better scenario for that 3)any other actor/actress,u wanna see ram n sakshi,romancing on screen 4)describe pihu in 3 words 5)name the actor who plays bansi kaka(hehe dun give me killer looks for this.go,search answer!) 6)one quality in ayesha you like 7) you loved rajat the most, when...? 8)priya-pihu or ram-pihu? 9)kk or niharika? 10)describe one track you would luv to see in the show.hmm abhi ke lie itna kaafi hai, vud trouble you a bit more later.okay sweetheart,now happy answering!! Hugs:-):-):-D