||*Saathi of the Week#34|| - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Ok its time for some funny,tricky ,naughty  questions ..

If you had a monkey that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?

If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?

Who do you like better, Bill or Ted?  Why?

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose?

What would chairs look like if our knees were on the back of our legs?

What nocturnal animal would you be if you had to choose and why?

Who was the all time sexiest president of the US?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Do you have a tattoo? If so, what is it? If not, why not?

If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

If you could live anywhere you wanted to where would it be and why?

what is your favourite holiday and why?

If you could ask one person living or dead 3 questions who would the person be and what would be the questions?

"What's your very  first memory?"

Which one of your features is your favorite?

If you could have any superpower, which one would you pick and why?

Hmm these are enough for today and tomorrow ...
Enjoy and have a nice weekend with a romantic dinner with your hubby 😉

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by 1itida7

Ok ok doc! I was just pulling ur leg..of course i know u lyk interacting wid all of us here.:-);-).me too luv being here in the company of all u wonderful ppl.

Ya you are always in masti mood.i took it normally.really this is one of the best places to hang out yaar.anyways Sunday ka kya plan hai.Qs kab aa rahe hai..???
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

ram name ka hubby chahiye asli ram tho muje kabhi nahi milega ya i like srk not a big fan thou

Can i ask u one Q what qualities of Balh Ram do u wanna hv in ur life partner..?
Neel thanq very much for stopping there.Some things i didnt even hear yaar.time lagega..so i will reply later.
Originally posted by armanz

Can i ask u one Q what qualities of Balh Ram do u wanna hv in ur life partner..?
i like everything in ram viji 
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

i like everything in ram viji

I so knew the answer aise hi pooch liya.

Ya you are always in masti mood.i took it normally.really this is one of the best places to hang out yaar.anyways Sunday ka kya plan hai.Qs kab aa rahe hai..???
hehehe..even u are one mast person out there yaar;-).no great plans for sunday.:-(..a bit of shopping.though i usually dun shop from big bazaar,but i will go today.(u know why:-P;-)).aap ke ques shaam ko or else kal pakka..:-)vaise bhi neel di has given u many interesting ques to answer..wats ur plan bdw??

Neel thanq very much for stopping there.Some things i didnt even hear yaar.time lagega..so i will reply later.

Haha😆 ..Hmm need sometime???😉 ..Take your own time .. As tomorrow is monday i willl be having lot of work in the ofice ,especially before holiday toh ..Have to wind up everything ..
Bytheway what you didn't heard in those questions ..Read it again ,I know you will find it ..Hehe
BY THE way what are the plans for sunday !!!

Originally posted by 1itida7

hehehe..even u are one mast person out there yaar;-).no great plans for sunday.:-(..a bit of shopping.though i usually dun shop from big bazaar,but i will go today.(u know why:-P;-)).aap ke ques shaam ko or else kal pakka..:-)vaise bhi neel di has given u many interesting ques to answer..wats ur plan bdw??

Aditi its sunday na ..Might be she is having work [cooking] Thats why late replys..