nice cont soon and pm me plz
kandygrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg i loved it ... its amzing... plz continue
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really good! Please pm me wen u continue! :) 
SimmyOwais thumbnail
Really good please update soon !
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wow...this is so nice..pls update soon
numi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really nice, pls continue.
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plz plz plz continue!!!!!! 😃
n pm me wenever u continue.
I totally love it :-*
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start to the ff and please pm me when you continue :)

Nikki <3
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am so so so happy with all the positive response and encouragement I have got. I love you guys. And also I love all those who liked my story. I was supposed to post this yesterday but I could not and that happened to be lucky as I got to incorporate the new promo into my story. I know I have overly dramatized this part but I could not help it. Meaning the Monday episode will be something different so I let my imagination run wild. Hope you all like it.😊😊😊

Zoya was walking towards the car. She was relieved. She had planned to run away but asad's presence made it so much easier. She felt a sense of safety with him here. And also she felt relieved for one fact; asad was not with her kidnappers. May be she was being paranoid but in the car after her cell was thrown out she suddenly had this thought that maybe she made a mistake by calling phupi. Maybe mr. asad ahmed khan was akhram's accomplice. But asad being here had proved her wrong. Asad had come here to save her so he couldn't be with akhram. And then she realized how ridiculously paranoid she had been. To the extent of doubting the intentions of the man who had saved her from the gundas the night when she left the house. Yes he was traditional and his thoughts about women belonged in the old 17th century but he respected a woman's modesty and he would never agree to something as low as what akhram and his family had done. She smiled a little at how she had imagined him to be the jahapana.

As she was about to open the door she saw akhram's reflection in the window. She froze. She wanted to move, to run but her body wouldn't move. Akhram closed the gap between them and bent down to whisper in her ear.

Akhram; ek bar bhagne diya to aap to isse aadat bana rahi hai.

Zoya turned around to face him but before she could say anything akhram's hand flew out and hit her face so hard that she fell to the ground spitting blood. She had not even regained her senses when akhram pulled her by her hair. Zoya felt humiliated and no matter how scared she was she was not going to plead to him. She was not going to cry and she was not going to let him have the pleasure of seeing her helpless and weak begging him to let her go. No! no matter what the cost she would find her way out even if it killed her. She tried to hit akhram in his gut but he caught her hand midway and twisted it and pulled her back to him. He placed his chin on her shoulder and tilted his face a little so he could clearly whisper into her ear.

Akhram; kya hua? Chillaogi nahi? Chillao. Bullao asad ko.

Zoya flinched. Damn she forgot all about mr. khan being there. She could scream and he would come to help her. But just when she was about to do that she realised why akhram told her to do exactly that. Akhram's entire family was here out of which every male might be a gunda. And asad was alone. Even with his fighting skills he would not last for long. And in the end she would have to do what she has to do now. Try to run but alone. Asad could delay the outcome but not change it. She just hoped that asad had some help coming. Because now what she was going to do was going to be extremely risky. She was going to go in there quietly and hope that asad goes out in search of her so that she can try to run away from the nikah. Right now even if she did make noise it would only lead to a fight between asad and akhram's family which asad would lose and then she would be dragged in there battered and shattered by the guilt of involving mr. khan in this. So she made up her mind and stopped struggling.

Akhram; wah! Kya baat hai. Jis nikah se bhag rahi thi usi ke liye mr. asad ahmed khan ke liye haan keh di.

Zoya; you are disgusting. Jis boss ka tum par itna bharosa hai usi ko harm karna chahtey ho?

Akhram; main unhe chot nahi pohchana chahta par tumhe manvane ka aur koi rasta nahi mila mujhe. Main hairan hu waise. Tum to foreign se aayi ho. Tumhe unhmey interest hona lazmi hai par mere boss jo kisi ladki ki taraf dekhte tak nahi unhonhe tumhe kya dekha jo nahi tumhe apne ghar mein rakha par tumhe bachane bhi aa gaye. Aisa kya jadoo kiya unpar unke saath reh kar?

Zoya felt so disgusted that she turned her face away in an attempt to block him out but he just held her hand and dragged her inside. While going in zoya saw asad near the pipe with his back turned away from her looking at her dhupatta. Her eyes filled with tears as akhram dragged her away as she looked at her sense of safety disappear around the corner from her blurry sight.

Asad called the police station to inform them that a girl had been kidnapped and was being forcibly married to a guy at the said adress. the police assured him that they will come there as soon as possible. As asad cut the call he suddenly felt that something was not right. he stopped the car. He thought again. he hadn't seen people come out. If zoya was taken by force somewhere it would take more than one person to keep her shut. Also if she was to be taken somewhere then they would have had to take a car which would make atleast enough sound for him to hear. So that meant she was not taken somewhere far and he did not know why nut his intuition was telling him that the more he was driving the further he was going from zoya. He turned his car and prayed to his allah that he may be right.

Zoya was in the middle of the women who had held her hands so thst she would not run. Her heart was beating so hard. She could clearly hear all the things the kazi was saying but the fear had numbed her and so she could not even register the meanings of even a single word. To her her world was crashing down. She had only one hope that any time some help will come through that door but the moment the kazi  asked akhram if he agreed to the marriage and he said yes her hope died. She did not feel disappointed. In fact she was not feeling at all. Her heart had sank. And she knew that now all her life she hass to be numb. Her eyes were filled with unshed tears. Suddenly she felt a hard nudge on her side and she looked up to see the kazi facing her through the curtain asking her if she accepted this marriage. She was numb. She wanted to say nothing but she had to say it. Or they would not hesitate to live up to their promise of torturing her. She closed her eyes and a single tear left her eye flowing down her pale cheek. She opened her mouth to say qubool hai but instead she heard a voice say, "qubool nahi hai." She knew that voice. It felt safe to hear the surety and confidence in that voice. She opened her eyes and there she saw the face she had given up the hope to see. Asad ahmed khan.

Edited by Ayuzawa - 10 years ago