Love Beyond Words... asya ff COMPLETED - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Very well written...please PM me when you update
Pls continue before the episode airs tonight!
SORY! I CANOT UPDATE BE4 THE EPISODE AIRS 2DAY. BUTT I THINK 2DAY IT WILL B ONLY ASAD SEARCHIN 4 ZOYA.
Oh how i wish it could be a complete wholesome episode with a mitwa moment. I'd love to see a maha episode featuring only ASYA :D 

Well I am happy that today's episode stopped exactly where I did. That was really lucky. And to all the people who commented and liked my second part of the story I am really grateful to you all. Pls keep encouraging me so I can keep on improving my writing. Even though I have written 2 parts till now I am not yet quite satisfied with it. I hope that one day I can write a good one that can make myself extremely satisfied. But the next part is not that dream post of mine for sure as I have to write akhram;s evilness in it so I have taken a pure filmy scene. But still hope you people enjoy it.😊

As asad got out of the car and started walking towards the house he was becoming sure that zoya was in there. He did not know how but he could feel her presence there. He was near the door when he heard akhram say qubool hai. That one line made his blood boil. But he did not run because he was so sure that no matter what happened he would take zoya out of here that hurrying did not even cross his mind. He crossed the threshold and his eyes sorted out zoya behind the curtains literally squashed among the women. He looked at her and even though the situation was the most tense of all he could not help himself from admiring the sheer elegance and beauty she presented in that get up. He was still there but no one seemed to have noticed his presence because every one's eyes were focused on the unwilling bride but no one seemed to care about the sadness that was clear on her face. Looking at zoya like that all asad wanted to do was pull her and take her away from there. Shield her from the sights of men like akhram. The kazi asked her if she accepted the marriage for the second time and he saw the lone tear slide down he eyes which glittered from the lights around. His heart churned at that sight. Zoya opened her mouth to say yes when asad realised that he had had enough of this non sense and spoke out "qubool nahi hai."

Asad registered the look on zoya's face as she opened her eyes and saw him. It went from utter hoplessness to relief and then gratitude in matter of seconds. And asad decided that no matter what he would not let her down. He would take her out of here un harmed even if it killed him.

The moment asad said that everyone turned around and saw him. All noticed him but nobody moved. Asad did not hesitate and calmy walked to zoya and offered her his hand. Zoya who had been staring at him all along took his hand and stood up. Asad turned around and started leading zoya towards the door. But just then he felt zoya stop and he turned around to see that akhram had caught zoya's other hand. The moment asad's eyes fell on the place where akhram's fingers had curled around zoya's wrist his eyes flamed with anger. He wanted to jerk zoya and put her behind him safe from these animals but before he could move three men came and grabbed him from behind. He tried to free himself but he could not because he was holding onto zoya with one hand. And then suddenly he felt zoya's hand slip from his as akhram started to pull her away. He was fighting desperately to hold on to her but her hand was slipped and then she was being dragged away on top. Asad was pulled outside and then more two men came to fight against him. He freed himself and then waited for the men to pounce on him as he stared into the faces of each one of them.

Zoya was pulled upand she was trying her best to get herself out of the grip of akhram. But her scratching and clawing did not seem to have the slightest of effect on akhram. And then she resorted to the final thing she could think of in her desperation. She yelled out to mr. khan! She yelled out his name again and again. but he was not coming and then she gave up the formality and screamed, "ASAD!!!"

Asad was pinned to the ground as he could hear zoya's desperate calls. But he was being overpowered. But the moment he heard his name loud and clear without any formality he surged to his feet and kicked one of the men down. He saw another man come and he jumped in the air and rotated giving that man a kick in his face. He had already knocked two men down. The last one came with a rod but asad caught hold of it and hit the men on his thigh with the rod and threw it away. He turned to the house filled with rage and went in.

The moment zoya called out asad's name akhram caught hold of zoya's hair and dragged her even faster than before to the room upstairs. He pushed her in and closed the door and latched it. He turned around to find zoya searching for anything to hit him with. The room was decorated for their suhagraat with flowers and candles. As zoya tried to move away akhram caught hold of her and pushed her on the bed with so much force that for a moment zoya lost her focus. Then akhram got on top of her and said, "abb jab nikah phir se ruk gaya hai toh hum pehle suhaagraat manayenge." Zoya tried to get up but akhram placed his hand on her stomach and pushed her down. He placed his other hand on one off zoya's hand to imprison it above her haed and brought his face down to try to kiss her but zoya slapped him across his face with her free hand. It hit him with enough force to move his head sideways but not enough to make him lose his position. On the contrary it just seemed to make him even angrier. He slapped zoya across her face with one hand and then again. but the third time he raised his hand to slap her it was held back by asad's strong hold. Asad looked at zoya's closed eyes and bleeding face and he lost the last thread that was restraining his anger. Her pulled akhram holding his collar so hard that akhram ended up tearing zoya's sleeve. The action made zoya open her eyes wide in shock. As she got up she saw asad punch akhram so hard that he lost his balance and fell on one of the candle stands knocking it down. And soon asad had gone wild punching and kicking akhram outside.

Zoya got up but the world around her seemed to be going in circles. Her cheek was hurting badly and she realized it was swelling up. Also her mouth was filled with her blood which tasted strange to her tongue. Sj=he realised that her head was bleeding due to the impact of it hitting the bed post. She tried to grab on something to steady herself but caught only empty space and suddenly she realised that the place around her was hot and orange and she realized that the room had caught on fire but before she could do anything she had breathed in so much smoke that without even coughing she fell to the ground. The last thing she could hear was a small girl crying for her ammi and then she lost her senses.

Asad had pinned akhram to the wall and was continuously punching him when he was held back and physically separated from akhram by the inspector.

Inspector: please calm down mr. khan. Aap please kabu rakhiye apne aap par.

Asad; iss kaminey ki himmat kaise hui ek ladki ke saath zabardasti karne ki?

Inspector; mr. khan. I know. Main samajta hoon. Par shayad apko uss ladki ki madat karni chahiye. Hum use aag se nikal ne ki puri koshish'.

Asad jerked himself away from akhram and faced the inspector and then realised the fire behind him. And without even waiting for any further explanation he walked towards the room where zoya was lying. He went into the room eithout thinking twice and saw zoya but froze. Zoya wasn't breathing. He could see her pale face and he could see that she was as still as a corpse and that was what froze him.

Edited by Ayuzawa - 10 years ago
Wow!
this was simply a mindblowing part.
Loved my hero so much.
I felt bad for Zoya.
I hope Asad may save her.
plz update the next part soonest.plz plz
Take care!
marvelous part babes<3
Sort of sad, Zoya being treated like an animal