Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anji- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! It's great! He saved her first.. He'll save her again :)
Remember to pm me when u update again Hun!
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Woah! What an amazing update! :D Loved it so so much. I loved the descriptions. The scene itself was just so amazing. Wowoowo! I can't wait to see what happens next. Pls do update soon! Eagerly anticipating more of AsYa! ;)
RMamsa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Love it! loved reading it before heading out to work lol! Plsss update it again by tonight! :D Thanks for brightening up my morning!
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome ff plz update soon and pm me to if u do pm
anam48 thumbnail
that was amazing...😊can't wait to read more
SimmyOwais thumbnail
It ws simply mind blowing I loved it please please please update soon I can't wait
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Okay now this is my favourite part. Why? Because this part has a lot of mitwa moments. In fact this whole part is entirely comprised of mitwa moments. And that is of course amazing'..all AsYa scenes'. I hope all of you enjoy it and let me know how it was. I know I don't reply to your comments but I don't get enough time to. I have my classes on and it becomes a bit tedious to update on daily bases so I am sorry about that. But I am really glad for the support and encouragement you people have shown me. so let's continue with the story.

Asad saw zoya lying still and he rushed to her as soon as he regained his senses. He went to her and tried to pick her up and called out to her.

Asad; zoya'zoya!

The sudden movement made her cough and zoya started to cough harder and harder. Asad put her back on the floor and realised her clothes were torn and also the flames were getting closer. He took off his coat and placed it on zoya. Zoya clutched the coat sleeves and turned into a ball coughing. Asad quickly picked her up and tried to shield her from the flames. He walked out of the room and realised that the corridor had also caught on fire. So he quickly climbed down the stairs with zoya still coughing. Asad could feel how small she felt in his arms balled up like that. He hurriedly went over to the ambulance which was called by the police. the doctors asked him to place zoya on the stretcher. The doctors started to take her inside the ambulance when zoya moaned. Asad held on to her hand and said, "main hoon yahan. Tumhe aab darne ki koi zarorat nahi." And then the doctor took her inside the ambulance and closed there door.

Zoya could only feel darkness and heat around her. Her body felt like it would melt from so much heat. And then she stopped feeling. She felt like she was sinking, going deeper and deeper but suddenly she felt herself being lift up. She heard a distant sound of someone calling out to her. Her mother was calling out her name. And then she realised her throat was very very dry. And she started coughing. It hurt her lungs but she could not stop. And then the pain in her lungs became unbearable so she pulled her knees to her chest and held them tight together with her arms. She felt that she was holding onto something. Some fabric which was really very soft. She felt herself being lifted again. and then after a long time she heard the sirens which were making her head explode. She tried to say something but was only able to moan. She felt a strong hand hold hers and she heard a voice which she found familiar assuring her that he was there and now she had no reason to get scared. She tried very hard to open her eyes to see who the owner of that voice was but she could only manage to see a blurry image of that man and he seemed worried. Concern was written all over his face but she could not recall who that face belonged to. She tried even harder to think and then the door closed.

Inside the ambulance zoya could feel someone touching her and she panicked. But a soothing voice told her to go to sleep and she felt a sting in her arm. She started to fall asleep when out of nowhere she got a thought. The name of the person who had been worried about her. He was asad ahmed khan. Her jahapana. And she smiled as she fell asleep.

Minutes later the door of the ambulance opened and the doctor told asad that there was no need to hospitalise the girl. He could take her home and he could ask his doctor to take a look at her. For now all her injuries were dressed. Asad thanked the doctor and lifted zoya again in his arms and put her in the front seat. He went and sat in the driver's seat and looked at zoya. Her cheek had become blue and was slightly swollen. Her head was bandaged. It hurt asad. He could not comprehend the fact that his one reckless decision had landed him in such a state. She was sleeping peacefully as the doctors had given her painkillers but that didn't change the fact that she was hurt. Hurt because of him. He gripped the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles went white. He looked away and calmed himself down. He put the car in reverse and started to drive.

Dilshad had called asad but now even asad was not picking up his cell. She was about to try again frustrated but just then she heard the doorbell. As dilshad dialled asad's no. najima opened the door.

Najima; bhaijaan.

Dilshad turned around and the phone fell from her hand. The sight she saw made her heart stop. Asad was carrying zoya in his arms. She was unconscious and pale as chalk. Her head was banded and her face was blue and almost swollen. And asad's coat was put on her. But before she could ask anything asad came in and started towards zoya's room.

Asad; tamatar. Dr ko phone karo aur unhe ghar bulao abhi.

Najima; ji bhaijaan.

Dilshad went after asad and asad placed zoya on her bed dilshad silenty went and sat next to her stroking her hair.  Just then najima entered.

Najima; maine dr ko bula diya hai. Vo aa rahe hai.

Dilshad; najima jaa kar kitchen se panni le kar aao.

As najima left dilshad looked at asad and asad unable to meet her eyes looked away but dilshad did not ask a thing. She just looked back at zoya as tears filled her eyes to see zoya who always brought life in their house lying there like a lifeless doll. Asad unable to take his mother's tears walked out of the room and went to his room.

i am sorry as i am having problem uploading the other half of this part so i will soon update it. have patience please.😊

Edited by Ayuzawa - 10 years ago
RMamsa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely! yeh! - a long mitwa moment is reaaallyy in order!
SimmyOwais thumbnail
That was really good can't wait fur the next part
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yaay her jaahpanah has rescued her and thanks 4 da updt 4 da pm and 4 buddying me