Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

okay here is the rest...ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asad was in the hall. He couldn't sleep. He recalled what had happened when the doctor had arrived.

Flashback.

As soon as najima let the doctor in asad came out of his room and followed the doctor into zoya's room. Zoya was awake but partially. The effect of the sleeping drugs and painkillers had made her mind slow. She did not recall the whole akhram fiasco and she was not asking questions about how she ended up on her bed. Not yet. Asad looked at her and now her face was clearly swollen on her left side. He felt a knot in his chest looking at her like that. The doctor checked her and gave a long list of tablets to asad which mostly comprised of pain killers.

Doctor; kya main aapse bahar baat kar sakta hoon?

Asad; yes sure doctor.

Both asad and the doctor came out.

Doctor; dekhiye mr. khan yeh davaiya maine jo di hai vo mostly pain killers hai. Unke gal ki sujan kam hone tak unhe bohot dard hoga. Par unhe yeh painkillers given dose se zyada mat lene dijiyega. Unki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai.

Asad; well doctor. Iske allava aur koi parishani ki baat to nahi hai na? I mean vo thiik hai na?

Doctor; agar dekha jaye to physically she will be fine soon par mentally aur emotionally unki recovery hona bohot mushkil hai. Iss hades ke baad I think aap ko aur apki family ko unhe kisi bhi tarah ka stress nahi dena chahiye. In fact I would suggest ki unki apni family ko yahan unke pas hona chahiye.

Asad: main pura khayal rakhunga doctor.

Doctor: well then mr. khan I should leave.

Asad: thank you very much doctor.

Asad walked back into the room.

Asad: ammi main ja kar abhi yeh saari davaiya lata hoon.

Dilshad just nodded her head. Asad felt hurt but he told himself that he deserved it. As he walked out of the house he recalled himself vowing to bring zoya with him unharmed but zoya was not unharmed. She was hurt and that meant he had failed. Akhram had almost had her. Zoya was touched by his filthy hands and that made his blood boil and he hated himself even more.

Present.

Asad looked towards the door where zoya was sleeping. She was alone right now as his ammi was making coffee for her and asad. Asad had decided to stay out of zoya's room as his ammi had wished. His ammi was angry with him for not listening to her. But she still had not asked asad to explain everything that had happened with zoya. It was like she was even talking about it would somehow hurt zoya. He knew his mother was not doing this purposely to hurt him but right now he felt really guilty and helpless. He could see zoya was hurt and the pain was excruciating even when he saw her from the door of her room. But he could not do anything. It was hurting him and right now all he wanted to do was hold onto his mother and let the tears he was holding back from the moment he saw zoya lifeless on the floor in the flames flow. His ammi's silence was killing him. And suddenly both dilshad and asad heard it. Zoya's heart wrenching screams. Asad's blood froze in his veins. He dashed towards her room and reached there before dilshad. But when he entered the room he did not know what to do.

Zoya was literally screaming for her mother. She was also very scared of fire. She was alternating from pleading the flames to leave her and calling out to her mother. Asad felt dilshad pass by him and she went to zoya and tried to wake her up from her nightmare. And zoya suddenly woke up from her nightmare. She looked around sweating. She saw dilshad and held her hand and said, "ammi'ammi'." her voice was cracking because of her tears.

Dilshad; zoya beta main tumhari phupi hoon.

Zoya suddenly stopped crying and looked at dilshad again. she calmed down.

Zoya; sorry phupi, I was just'

Dishad; its okay zoya. Koi baat nahi.

Asad who was watching all this could not bear it any longer. When zoya screamed like that he had a flashback of her calling out to him as akhram dragged her towards that room. And when he saw her frantically trying to call out to her mother as she cried in her sleep he realised the extent of damage his one stupid decision had done. He went out the room and stood near the door. He closed his eyes and clenched his fist. He heard his ammi say that she will off the gas and come back soon. He pepped in to see if zoya had relaxed. But what he saw made him even feel more vulnerable.

the moment dilshad got up and turned to leave zoya put her arms around dishad's waist and hugged her tight like a baby and cried.

Zoya; please phupi. Mat jayiye. Mujhe daar lag raha hai.

Dilshad started stroking her hair.

dilshad: zoya'main kahin nahi jaa rahi. aab tum rona bandh karo.

Zoya: phupi I was so scared phupi. Vo log mujhe zabardasti qubool karvana'.aur mujhe ghar main kqaid karne wale the. They even said ki vo mujhe barbad karke phir chod denge just to fulfil their ego. And vo akhram he hit me aur mere saath'.i was so scared phupi i...was alone...

Zoya could not finish her sentences because she was crying so hard. Dilshad's stomach churned on hearing what this girl had gone through.

Dilshad; zoya aab tum safe ho. Mera wada hai tumse tumhe koi kuch nahi karega. Main hoon na tumhare paas. Aab bas tum chup chap so jao.

Zoya looked at dishad with wide eyes in her tear stricken face. And then as dilshad sat next to her she put her head in dilshad's lap. As dilshad stroke her she accidently touched zoya's cheek and zoya screamed in pain. Dilshad muttered a sorry and went back to putting zoya back to sleep. As zoya slept dilshad pulled the blanket over her.

Asad had seen zoya cling to his ammi like a baby and then he had heard everything that zoya had said. He promised himself that akhram would rot in jail forever and never see freedom again. but then he had realised that he had again judge zoya wrong. He had thought that her being so normal was because she did not know the amount of danger she was in but the truth was that she was fully aware of the danger and yet she had remained strong. His heart skipped a beat when he recalled their conversation after he had saved her from falling. And then he had heard her scream again and had on reflex entered the room again only to see his ammi saying sorry to her and her relaxing in his ammi's lap. His tears were flowing as he saw her there like a scared child holding on to her mother's dhupatta. he went into the hall and sat on the sofa and broke down

Edited by Ayuzawa - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Awesome part.
I loved it so much.
I feel bad for Zoya.
RMamsa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Goosebumps! i reaally want to read more from you - pls add me to you pm list for the next part!
RMamsa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
just swa the latest episode n wow you were so close to the real show! would love to continue reading you work!
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Your writing is amazing!!! :D
I feel so bad for Zoya... she is really hurt this time. At least Asad realizes his mistake. I can't was to see what happens next between AsYa! Pls do update soon! Eagerly waiting for the update and thnx for da pm. :) :) :)
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww poor Zoya!
First of all Merry Christmas
I loved the part
Continue soon <3
Ayuzawa thumbnail
oh god!!!!😲! i just realised that i forgot to mention which were the mitwa moments in my last post!!!!! such a huge error. i am so sorry...😭
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: omg11apiz

*res for later*

okay i know this is wierd but could you tell me what "res" means?? because just now someone told me that the meaning i know is wrong!!
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: RMamsa

just swa the latest episode n wow you were so close to the real show! would love to continue reading you work!

well i do see put the precaps and promos in my story so i guess that what makes it so alike the actual serials.lol.
Ayuzawa thumbnail
i am so happy for the fact that all of you can connect with my story. i don't know if you all can understand how proud i feel when you can relate to zoya's sadnness or asad's guilt. its the best compliment anyone can recieve about their writing. love you guys!!!!!!😎