Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it
continue soon
RMamsa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ayuzawa

well i do see put the precaps and promos in my story so i guess that what makes it so alike the actual serials.lol.

You should try applying for a writing post with the PH. I know thy are looking for CUB reporters- maybe they'll be interested in getting scrip writers from among their fans?
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RMamsa

You should try applying for a writing post with the PH. I know thy are looking for CUB reporters- maybe they'll be interested in getting scrip writers from among their fans?

i dnt think i am so good that i will get hired. hehehe bt thanks anyways. i love your confidece in me.😊😊

goldie_ever thumbnail
love it!! just read the all the parts cant wait to read more.

Ayuzawa thumbnail

okay i know i was supposed to update before 9:30 but i could not as an emergency came so i am really sorry but i still hope you enjoy this. bye i have to go.

In the morning asad woke up and found himself on the couch. He did not know when he fell asleep. The previous day had tired him out. He tried to get up and realized that a blanket was put on him. He knew instantly that it had been his mother who put the blanket on him but since she had not woken him up he also knew that she was still angry. Asad got up and he was about to fold the blanket when he recalled why his mother was upset with him. Zoya! He quickly ran to her room and opened the door. He relaxed when he saw her sleeping soundly holding his mother's hand. He realised that his mother had been in that position from last night. So he went and nudged his mother slightly to wake her up. She woke up and asad whispered to her.

Asad; ammi aap jayiye aur fresh ho jayiye.

Dilshad looked at her son fondly and then felt zoya's grip on her hand and remembered why she was angry with asad and her face hardened.

Dilshad; main zoya ke uthney ke baad jaungi.

Asad; aammi zoya ke uthne mein abhi bohot waqt baki hai aur jab vo uthegi to vo shayad aapko jaane na de. To aap abhi fresh ho lijiye. Main tab tak yahan rukta hoon.

Dilshad: asad'.

Asad: ammi please.

Dilshad nodded and lokked at zoya as she got up and went out. As soon as dilshad went out zoya felt her absence around her and she started searching for dilshad's hand. Asad turned to her to see her searching for something and her face showing clear fear. Asad understood that she felt scared even in her sleep as now dilshad had gone. He quickly went near her to calm her down but instead zoya grabbed his hand and put her cheek over it and relaxed going back deep into her sleep.

Asad was left in an awkward position. He also had a strange fear that zoya might wake up at any moment and then shriek and pull away from him with eyes filled with fear and hatred directed towards him. Asad tried to pull his hand out but ofcourse it was impossible because zoya was clutching to it like her life depended on it. Asad tried to lift her head with his other hand but again it was impossible because zoya's left cheek was swollen. And then he just gave up and kneeled down near her bed and looked at her face. Even now she seemed so innocent like always. He started wondering what she was dreaming about that her face seemed so content.(mitwa moment)

He felt someone's hand on his shoulder and looked up to find his ammi looking at him. He tried to get up but zoya was still holding his hand. Dilshad looked at that and was a little surprised. Asad tried to pull his hand out but zoya frowned. Asad looked helplessly at his mother. Dilshad looked at her son. She bent ddown and held zoya's head up so asad could take out his hand. Asad puleed his hand and said a thank you to his mother but dilshad did not even glance at him and continued with her efforts to put zoya into a more comfortable position. Asad felt a little hurt and then he walked out.

Asad decided he wouldn't go to office that day. He couldn't be of much help to zoya by staying home but he felt that by being here he could be sure that she is safe. He freshened up and came to the breakfast table. As he reached there he saw najima take his blanket inside. He remembered that he had forgotten to take the blanket in when he went to check on zoya. He was a bit cofused because it had never happened to him that he left his things unattended to. He went and sat on his chair.

Asad: tamatar'

Najima; aapki chai.

And she placed his tea right in front of him and walked away. So now even najima was not talking to him. He saw najima take a bowl of soup to zoya's room. He wanted to go and make sure that the soup was not too hot for zoya or that she did not have any problem having it as she was hurt but then his ammi would take care of it he thought. He got up and went near her door and lingered there hoping that he might hear something. Just then najima came out and saw asad.

Najima: vo abhi bhi so rahi hai.

Saying this najima walked away. Asad sighed with relief and went to his room to retrieve his laptop so that he could sit in the hall and work.

Zoya woke up to find her phupi sitting next to her. Her phupi smiled at her and zoya tried to smile back but it hurt her. She tried to touch her cheek and felt a pang of pain go through her face. Dilshad held her hand.

Dilshad: abhi bhi sujan hai. Haat mat lagao. Dard badega.

Zoya looked at her phupi and then she felt heavy. Her head ached but that was not the reason for her heavy feeling. It was the incidents of the previous day. She was horrified but then she looked at her phupi who was blowing at the spoon full of soup. Zoya forced herself to calm down and fought back the tears that were threatening to spill. Her phupi held the sppon to her face and zoya eat it careful not to open her mouth too wide for the fear of the pain it would cause. After sometime zoya said she had enough but dilshad made her  have a little more for her sake. After the soup was finished dilshad kept the bowl down and looked at zoya.

Dilshad: zoya aab mujhe laagta hai ki tumhe apni aapi aur jiju ko sab kuch jo yahan hua vo batana chahiye.

Zoya looked at dilshad shocked and yelled "no". zoya's reaction shocked dilshad.

Zoya: phupi you can'tt tell them. Unhe kuch maat pata chalne dijiye.

Dilshad: acha thik hai. Par kyun?

Zoya: kyunki aapi aur jiju bohot worry karenge and they will call me back to new york. Par main abhi nahi ja sakti. I still have to complete jo main yahan karne aayi hoon. Please unhe mat bataiye.

Dilshad: par zoya mujhe lagta hai ki abhi new york jana hi tumhare liye sahi hoga.

Zoya looked down heart broken. She felt very bad that her phupi was asking her to go back.

Zoya; phupi. Even aapko lagta hai ki main musibat hoon na. isiliye aap bhi mujhe dur bhejna chahti hai. I promise phupi main aur koi problem nahi create karungi. Trust me.

Dilshad: nahi zoya. Main tumhe nahi bhejna chahti hoon. Main tumhe bohot chahti hoon aur mujhe tum yahan jitney din rahogi utni zyada Khushi hogi. Main to sirf tumhare liye keh rahi thi. Par agar tum nahi jana chahti to tum pur koi zabardasti nahi karega. Aur jahan tak problem ki baat hai iss bar tumhari koi galti nahi thi. Aur kabhi bhi tumhe apne aap ko doshi manne ki zarurat nahi hai. Samji?

Zoya nodded and put her head down on the pillow again to sleep.

Asad was staring at his laptop but he was recalling all the times he had scolded zoya. Everytime he came with the same conclusion that he had never heard zoya's side of the story. He was brought back to present by the ring of his phone. He took the call. it was the inspector and he wanted to complete some formalities regarding akhram's arrest. Asad told him that he didn't have to come here as asad will come to the police station. Asad cut the call and went into his room to change.

When asad had entered the police station the first thing he had seen was akhram and his family behind bars. If no for those bars asad would have pulled that akhram out and ripped him apart piece by piece. But then the inspector had come and told asad that they needed zoya's statement to take any action further. Asad had been very disturbed by this all the way home. He had promised the inspector that he would talk to zoya about it but he did not want to because he did want to remind her of that incident. But if he did not talk to her she would not get justice so he decided that he would talk to her.

When asad came home no one was in the hall. Najima had gone to college and dilshad  was in zoya's room. He went to his room to keep take off his coat and the phone rang. Since dilshad did not know that asad had come back she went and attended the phone. She was talking on the phone when asad came out to check on zoya. He saw his ammi talking on the phone and went to zoya's room.

Zoya was awake. Asad came to her and zoya looked up.

Asad: mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai.

Zoya tried to get up.

Asad: aap abhi bhi kamzor hai. Aapko nahi chalna chahiye.

Zoya didn't listen asnd still tried to get up. Asad offered his hand but zoya didn't take it. She got up on her own but due to the sudden movement her head started spinning and she fell but asad caught her and both of them stared into each other's eyes. (mitwa moment)

Zoya quickly straightened herself.

Zoya: ji kahiye mr. khan. Kya kehna tha aapko?

Asad hesitated.

Asad: vo actually vo'maine akhram ke against case kar di hai.

He closely observed zoya's face for any indication to stop. He saw zoya hold her breath and let it out.

Zoya: yes then?

Asad relaxed a bit.

Asad: police aap ka statement chahti hai. Agar aap ko koi problem hai to main unhe keh dunga'

Zoya: no its okay. Main apna statement zaroor dungi.

Asad just stared at her. Right now he could see zoya in a complete different light. Right now she was strong and she represented pride to him. He did not know how all along he could be so blind to the sheer strength and righteousness she possed.

Asad: vaise aap uthi kyun? Aap ko kuch chahiye tha to aap mujse keh sakti thi.

Zoya: no its fine. Main room se bahar jana chahti thi. that's all.

As asad went along with zoya and opened the door for her zoya stopped and looked at him.

Zoya: by the way mr. khan. Thank you.

Asad thought she was thanking him for opening the door.

Asad: um..yeh kuch bhi nahi hai.

Zoya: main iski nahi, I was referring to yesterday. Thanks for saving me.

If zoya had punched him it wouldn't have hurt so much but the fact that she thanked him for saving her from her worst nightmare that he had pushed her into was like a sword cutting into his heart.

Zoya saw his hurt look and she had the urge to comfort him even though she was not in the best position to. But zoya decided to act normal. And normal to her was to fight with her jahapana.

Zoya: and mr. khan I am not invalid. Main apne darvaza aaj bhi khol sakti hoon.

But asad didn't fight back. He just moved aside to let her go and zoya didn't fail to notice that.

As they went out zoya went and sat at the table. Najima and dilshad were a bit surprised that zoya had not even said anything let alone a good morning. Najima and dilshad shared a look. They knew instantly that even though zoya was not showing it she was not okay.

Najima: good morning zoya!

Zoya looked up and smiled or rather forced a smile.

Dilshad: good morning zoya.

Zoya: good morning phupi.

Asad watching this and he too realized that zoya was not herself anymore. He was scared that she might never be that impulsive carefree girl again like she used to be. How he had hated her independent free spirit but now he wished she would cause problems for him every day and make his life hell because the more she did it the more it would prove that she was alive.

Asad came and sat in his place. Najima came and kept his coffee right in front of him just like always. Everything was perfect today. No sound no activity at the table but still the silence was deafening to his hears. He looked up and saw zoya starring faraway. He looked away because he couldn't bear to see her silent.

Dilshad came and gave zoya her coffee. Zoya picked it up and suddenly she remembered the whole caf incident. The feeling of being cornered was back. And the panic sat in. she lost her grip on the cup and the cup fell down. Every one got up.

Zoya: I aam sorry iam really sorry phupi.

Dilshad: its ok zoya.

Asad: ammi vo zamin par coffee'.

Dilshad: asad! Iss waqt bhi tumhe uss coffee ki padi hai?

Asad tried to say no but then zoya interrupted.

Zoya; forget it phupi. Inhe kya padi hai kisi ki. Inhe toh insano se zyada apne floor ki padi hai.

Asad again tried to say something but again he was interrupted.

Najima: zoya kamre mein chalet hai ok.

Asad gave up. All he had wanted to say was for zoya to be careful as the coffee must be hot. But no one was ready to listen to him.

Dilshad: chalo zoya kamre mein chalet hai.

And all three of them started towards her room. Asad was angry and hurt that his sister and mother were not even listening to him but was somehow glad that zoya was back in her element. He closed his eyes and made a note. Never wish for something without thinking. Because apparently wishes do come true. And just now his wish had come true. Zoya would forever continue to make his life hell as a proof that she was alive!!! 

Edited by Ayuzawa - 11 years ago
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! Nice update!!!
Poor Asad. I hope they actually hear him out... :(
Pls do update soon! :) :) :)
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Awesome update.
I loved it so much.
Asad is feeling so much guilty.
Poor Zoya is in such a bad state.
Plz update the next part soon.
you are a wonderful writer dear.
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
oh dilshad, nazma and zoya  mistook asad again...reserved...plzzz updt soon
Ayuzawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asyalover

oh dilshad, nazma and zoya  mistook asad again...reserved...plzzz updt soon

oh that scence is purely taken from the serial. i wanted to include it somehow into my post after watching the episode but could not so i modified it a little to fit it into my story.😃
Ayuzawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldie_ever

love it!! just read the all the parts cant wait to read more.

you read all the parts in one go???😲😲