Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anonymous39

It's not like Kareena is a woman of conviction.  She does whatever benefits her at the moment.  She showed up to every single award show that would have her when she was winning for Jab We Met.  Then in years when it was no possibility, she would give out quotes about awards not being credible and deserving people sitting at home eating pizza, aka herself. 

She didn't do Heroine for any other reason than awards.  It was such a bad movie that it's hard to believe she had any other reason for it. She was aiming for the big National Awards, forget just Filmfare.  She will show up at the award shows this year if she feels she has something to gain from it.

anonymous39
Yeah, Raja Sen pulled a real fanboy move here.  Two movies for Kareena and nothing for Priyanka and Deepika. ๐Ÿ˜†

Kareena for Talaash is fine. She deserves it.

But Kareena for Heroine should be totally tossed out.  It was such a W*F movie and no her performance doesn't save it or anything.  It came across as being so campy and cheesy as she screams and screeches and has tears rolling down her face with perfectly smudged mascara.  I was laughing through some of it because it was so dumb and over the top.  Like a Saturday Night Live parody of what intense acting is supposed to be.

the more i read ur posts the more i believe i know you from somewhere. u remind of a darla i know. if you are ...welcome. ur sayins are spot on.

just yesterday i said here, how i watched heroine AGAIN after EV. i just wanted to find out what went wrong. one has to see these 2 movies back to back, if you really wanna find out how sridevi zoomed so ahead of this big hyped heroine.

the second time viewing will make you realize how many times kareena went OTT. you can clearly see she tried to give it all,   pushing way too hard. and yes you damn right when you say THIS WAS FOR NATIONAL AWARD, nothing else.

anonymous39, bingo...she does what benefits her for the moment...
 the min talaash came and it got her great reviews, the party started. but her heroine which was promoted even on toilet seats, was hardly even talked about by kareena afer its debacle .. well we all know why?

how LUCKY she is today that a talaash did wonders for her. like i said earlier, she better off doing those supporting roles than taking a heroine etc. 

i don't know anyone seen or heard,  but there is a video on youtube where kareena is saying that sridevi is going to take it all. 
and i say, yes KKK, we all  know that and want sridevi to take it all, but kareena I KNOW, that if PRIYANKA CHOPRA walks away with anything, and if it is a national award,...oh well i want to be around to see what comes out of your mouth. 

btw...the battle continues...there is another challenge coming from pc as mary com , and kareena will be again doing a supporting role in prakash jhas movie. 

kareenas biggest fear is pc and vidya...she don't give a damn about sridevi.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: perfectlystill

What? How does that make sense?๐Ÿ˜• Here is the dictionary definition of 'bias':

a particular tendency or inclination, especially one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.
So being biased is the act of siding with some particular person/thing, the reason behind the said bias doesn't matter. If I feel that Raja Sen is unfairly partial towards a certain actress, it is absolutely right for me to call him 'biased'.

and for me too...
The top 3 biased critics in my list are
1. Raja Sen
2. Raja sen
3. Raja Sen

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectlystill

What? How does that make sense?๐Ÿ˜• Here is the dictionary definition of 'bias':

a particular tendency or inclination, especially one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.
So being biased is the act of siding with some particular person/thing, the reason behind the said bias doesn't matter. If I feel that Raja Sen is unfairly partial towards a certain actress, it is absolutely right for me to call him 'biased'.

Wait, u cant just call someone biased WITHOUT A reason. Ofcourse the reason matters. Thats where the biasness comes from. U cant just be biased out of the blue. If u feel raja sen is biased then why do u feel so? Does he have a personal equation with kareena? Is he friends with her? Maybe a hardcore fan? And so on...these are natural questions asked when someone is said to be biased.

"a personal tendency or inclination, especially one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question"  keywords being: personal inclination preventing unprejudiced consideration

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find Raja too weird sometimes ๐Ÿ˜†

The only good thing he did this year...was tweet Emraan hashmi best actor 2012...after watching Shanghai

atleast someone appreciates my baby's work ๐ŸฅณEdited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Wait, u cant just call someone biased WITHOUT A reason. Ofcourse the reason matters. Thats where the biasness comes from. U cant just be biased out of the blue. If u feel raja sen is biased then why do u feel so? Does he have a personal equation with kareena? Is he friends with her? Maybe a hardcore fan? And so on...these are natural questions asked when someone is said to be biased.

"a personal tendency or inclination, especially one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question"  keywords being: personal inclination preventing unprejudiced consideration

I have every right not to care about the reasons behind the said 'personal inclination' and still call it out. Being biased is an act. Sure, there is a reason behind it but I don't have the onus of finding it before using the word. Raja Sen's actions imply that he has a certain bias against and towards certain people, I don't need to know his reasons to acknowledge the impartiality.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Just because u and I don't know a reason...doesn't mean that there isn't a reason...maybe he is a Kareena fanboy...who knows...u are speculating and so am I...what is wrong here is asking people not to speculate๐Ÿ˜†...I am speculating based on his actions and his past blogs or articles...He definitely shows a bias towards Kareena...Critics are humans too...ya its OK for him to be a fan of someone and be biased...but when I feel that a critic did not do his job proprly ...I am within my rights to speculate and call him biased.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Throw in PC for her role in Barfi and I'd call it a good list.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Just because u and I don't know a reason...doesn't mean that there isn't a reason...maybe he is a Kareena fanboy...who knows...u are speculating and so am I...what is wrong here is asking people not to speculate๐Ÿ˜†...I am speculating based on his actions and his past blogs or articles...He definitely shows a bias towards Kareena...Critics are humans too...ya its OK for him to be a fan of someone and be biased...but when I feel that a critic did not do his job proprly ...I am within my rights to speculate and call him biased.

This is exactly what i was saying, or trying to atleast, to Perfectlystill. Theres a REASON for biasness. And here it is. His blog proves he is biased towards kareena hence the mention of best actress twice in a list that failed to mention other notable performances. The reason matters; biasness doesnt exist without it. And im not just talking about his reasons...the person accusing as well, why they think hes biased. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

This is exactly what i was saying, or trying to atleast, to Perfectlystill. Theres a REASON for biasness. And here it is. His blog proves he is biased towards kareena hence the mention of best actress twice in a list that failed to mention other notable performances. The reason matters; biasness doesnt exist without it. And im not just talking about his reasons...the person accusing as well, why they think hes biased. 

You are right...there has to be a reason to be biased...but it is possible for me to tell that this person is biased...even without knowing the reason...

Lets say...my friend has fever, headache and  nausea...these symptoms are enough for me to tell that she is sick...I don't know the reason behind her sickness...it could be anything...I will guess the easiest one...FLU...but I don't have to know the exact reason for the sickness to tell that a person is indeed sick...

Raja Sen is definitely biased here...the reason for it...I don't know...and neither do I care...if I had to make a guess...it would be te easiest one...Fanboy...If a see a biased behaviour ...I will call it biased...I don't care about Raja or Kareena ENOUGH to find out the reason in this case...
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Desu...hun you get riled up easily ๐Ÿ˜›

You don't like someone's opinion then don't bother replying to them...as simple ๐Ÿ˜Š