Raja Sen lists his Best Actresses of 2012 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
FYI - if a critic happens to like an actor's acting, kudos to the actor.
That is the critic's own personal choice.

Doesn't mean he's a fanboy.
And FYI, even though Raja Sen appreciates certain celebs doesn't mean he's biased. He shred Agent Vinod apart along with Kareena in it when SURPRISE SURPRISE he was known as a Sriram fanboy as well. Shocking, I know.

I don't  mind being called BIASED...that is one of the privelages I have just by the virtue of being a mere mortal..😆
Originally posted by blue-ice

You are right...there has to be a reason to be biased...but it is possible for me to tell that this person is biased...even without knowing the reason...

Lets say...my friend has fever, headache and  nausea...these symptoms are enough for me to tell that she is sick...I don't know the reason behind her sickness...it could be anything...I will guess the easiest one...FLU...but I don't have to know the exact reason for the sickness to tell that a person is indeed sick...

Raja Sen is definitely biased here...the reason for it...I don't know...and neither do I care...if I had to make a guess...it would be te easiest one...Fanboy...If a see a biased behaviour ...I will call it biased...I don't care about Raja or Kareena ENOUGH to find out the reason in this case...

I see your point but the sickess analogy doesnt work. Because its a very catagorical approach. I knowthe symptoms of a flu and i know why the person has a flu (viral infection). It cant be just anything, theres a cause. Here i guess we can say hes biased, for whatever reason, because he mentions kareena twice and doesnt mention PC. But you see, theres a reason why i think hes biased. 
And i think we can now conclude this ridiculous discussion of biasness to both of our satisfactions ðŸ˜† ..i see what you meant. 
Don't really know much about Raja Sen...

I like this list actually, for the most part, its pretty good.

I'd even give an allow for the double mention of Kareena, cuz she DID perform exceptionally in both mentioned roles

just wish he'd made room for Deepika and Priyanka, don't think they deserve any less than Kareena in this context
Originally posted by DejaVu.

You can disagree but It was my opinion that PC outshines Ileana. I loved Ileana too but PC's acting was much more challenging.

Yes its Raja Sen's list but we can most definitely voice our opinion if we feel he is biased by not including one of the fine performance of this year. Or else what are we doing in this forum? Next you will say its salman's movie, Kareena's song, SRK's acting, Who are we to question anything about them in this forum? Like wise Raja Sen is a critic and he made a list which we can criticize in this forum. We just opine about everything in this forum.

feel free to voice your opinion.. but just because he didn't include PC in my opinion doesn't make his list wrong because its his list. He probably didn't like PC's performance. I for one have never agree with this forum when someone says so and so actor did awesome in that film.. and am like. I don't see anything special about that performance. Doesn't that mean am bias, wrong? I don't think so. But feel free to call Raja Sen bias.. like I said I don't care what ppl say about him being bias.. It was just an opinion that I felt the need to defend Raja Sen. 

That said am not saying PC shouldn't be on this list.. just clarifying lol
Go Raja Sen, aag lagaadi aag 🥳

Barring PC's exclusion, awesome list!
Originally posted by blue-ice

Okey dokey...so now that the personal attacks have started in this thread...I am out of here...

yo...wait...
here is some help. save this in ur precious folder. time to time, when you are called a hypocrite, don't make no sense, no logic, stupid, etc...just apply this to those comments and then take off. go cool off and re -enter.

here you go...ohh...and if this doesn't help, there was a mindblowing video hasini posted once. i bet that video will do wonders.  again, apply and take off.

Edited by briahna - 11 years ago
why PC is not nominated for barfik?  ðŸ˜•
I saw a few clips of PC from Barfi and she blew me away. I have a cousin who's Autistic and the portrayal was pretty spot on.
Maybe that's why I found the movie a bit difficult to get through, coz Jhilmil hit too close to home.

Anyways, found these.
Barring a few OTT scenes from Heroine, one of Bebo's best. Right up there with Kurbaan!

Originally posted by desigal90

I saw a few clips of PC from Barfi and she blew me away. I have a cousin who's Autistic and the portrayal was pretty spot on.
Maybe that's why I found the movie a bit difficult to get through, coz Jhilmil hit too close to home.

Anyways, found these.
Barring a few OTT scenes from Heroine, one of Bebo's best. Right up there with Kurbaan!

geez these are not the best...infact most forced into the storyline.

the best part was 
*her showdown with tamanna
*going to the brothel
*her intro with divya dutta
*her adoption refusal
*finale