Raja Sen lists his Best Actresses of 2012 - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
m sure she would get a supporting actress award i mean if she can get a filmfare for her W*F performance in WAF, πŸ˜›she actually was good here so there are chances πŸ˜† 
I think this year

Ranbir Kapoor-Best actor for Barfi

Sri Devi-best actress for English vinglish

Emraan Hashmi-best supporting actor for Shanghai (I am not being biased here πŸ˜† )

Bebo-best supporting actress for TalaashEdited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago
She wasnt supporting in Talaash though...that's so unfair...but atleast she'll get rewarded that way.

She should also get an award for nabbing the cutest, sexiest, hottest, funniest, most royal hubby of the year (my hubby) β˜ΊοΈ
^yea exactly cuz if she gets nominated in best actress category then she will lose to Sri Devi for sure πŸ˜†Edited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

She wasnt supporting in Talaash though...that's so unfair...but atleast she'll get rewarded that way.

She should also get an award for nabbing the cutest, sexiest, hottest, funniest, most royal hubby of the year (my hubby) β˜ΊοΈ

she was the HERO of talaash- remove her and the story would lose its meaning! remove rani and the story/mystery would still remain unaffected- those who have watched the movie can understand what i mean. All three were brilliant nonetheless 

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
What about PC in Barfi n Deepika in Cocktail??
I thought Barfi n Cocktail were PC n Deepi's best film so far πŸ€”
Originally posted by ..luv_shahid..

What about PC in Barfi n Deepika in Cocktail??
I thought Barfi n Cocktail were PC n Deepi's best film so far πŸ€”

The BIASED Raja Sen...didn't include them...I am loving  the way almost everyone's first reaction  is finding PC missing in this list...πŸ˜›
Broken_Heart, he's a well known critic from Rediff. Known to be quite harsh actually.

Here's his blog

http://rajasen.com/

You can also check his reviews etc out on Rediff.

He's supposedly accused of being biased towards Kareena, yet here is his fleeting thoughts on Kareena in Dabanng 2.

His wife Malaika appears briefly and looks significantly more captivating than Kareena Kapoor, though the latter has a frustratingly catchy song. Inane, but catchy. Something about glue and bottoms, I believe.

Kareena in Agent Vinod

Kareena Kapoor [ Images ], more assured of her own attractiveness, goes the other way and actually relinquishes the spotlight -- dancing a mujra alongside a woman (Maryam Zakaria) who is both a better dancer and undeniably more fit -- but her character Irma (La Douche?) is even more of a disappointment. A Pakistani secret agent who talks a big game but is content playing a distressed second fiddle when the man's around, her utter inability to kill people because good girls aren't killers, the film implies -- even in self-defense, makes for a heroine who can never quite keep up.

If this is biased, then my God, he is a stain upon the name of bias πŸ˜›
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
I don't get it! A list with Kat has no credibility but the list that has Kareena twice for medicore performances with no pc is?? lmao!Edited by studentofdayear - 11 years ago
oh come on..why this thread makes me sound like..RAJA SEN is a celebrity critic W*F. from what i have seen that people take reviews from Taran adarsh more seriously than Raja becoz from business sense, people log in to bollywoodhungama lot more than rediff movies. also he doesn't review every movie that comes on saturday unlike other critics. rediff has other reviewers that are less known but they review the film better than BAAJA sen