Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: studentofdayear

I don't get it! A list with Kat has no credibility but the list that has Kareena twice for medicore performances with no pc is?? lmao!

Kareena mediocre compared to Kat is oscar worthy. Go figure. Theres only so much u can express with a swollen face. She decided to immortalize her face because thats her career. 
Enycedoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..luv_shahid..

What about PC in Barfi n Deepika in Cocktail??
I thought Barfi n Cocktail were PC n Deepi's best film so far 🤔

Deepika by her standard was great...compare that with whats on the list, and thats not including PC...does she deserve an award? Def not. 

Why PC is missing is the million dollar question...id either take of Rani (gasp!) or kareena for heroine. The movie was a disaster, yes she waa good in some scenes, but she waa equally horrific in others. Im sure even she wants to forget it.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

oh come on..why this thread makes me sound like..RAJA SEN is a celebrity critic W*F. from what i have seen that people take reviews from Taran adarsh more seriously than Raja becoz from business sense, people log in to bollywoodhungama lot more than rediff movies. also he doesn't review every movie that comes on saturday unlike other critics. rediff has other reviewers that are less known but they review the film better than BAAJA sen 

😆 @ baaja...nice
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Kareena mediocre compared to Kat is oscar worthy. Go figure. Theres only so much u can express with a swollen face. She decided to immortalize her face because thats her career.

Kareena emoted more in a 2 min underwater sequence than Kat in her entire career.
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

this is not about Kat it is about the fact that not including Kat in the list does not automatically make the list credible, kareena's performance was medicore in comparison to PC'sEdited by studentofdayear - 11 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
this was so Sri Devi's year...no doubt in that..but PC easily makes the top 5 and there's also no doubt in that either. BTW: I def think Deepika should have been included for Cocktail...her character was WAY more complicated and complex to portray then Ilena's in Barfi...but it's his list so I'm sure his bias is added. I wanna know his beef with PC though.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

I think this year

Ranbir Kapoor-Best actor for Barfi

Sri Devi-best actress for English vinglish

Emraan Hashmi-best supporting actor for Shanghai (I am not being biased here 😆 )

Bebo-best supporting actress for Talaash

Emmy better get something this year after so many snubs along the years, but now that even A-listers like Salman and KJo are praising him...he'll get a mere nomination butno award. And like always I don't expect Emmy to show up...he knows how snotty the big leaguers are and I don't think he's gonna suck up or show up anytime soon. I'm gonna be so beyond pissed if Abhay and Emmy aren't nominated but Sid and Varun are.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Emraan will get an award.. they will ignore him because he is no khan or Duggu. I hate this! 
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Though I am happy for Kareena . But he should have included PC for sure. These critics are so biased now a day. Behaving like teenage kids.

Enycedoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: studentofdayear

this is not about Kat it is about the fact that not including Kat in the list does not automatically make the list credible, kareena's performance was medicore in comparison to PC's

People are just being saracastic/funny when they say the list is a thumbs up because theres no Kat. And yeah, everyone is wondering at the exclusion of PC.