Raja Sen lists his Best Actresses of 2012 - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

I don't think Emraan will get an award.. they will ignore him because he is no khan or Duggu. I hate this! 

I've been angry ever since 2007 and the award shows ignored awarapan whe it was easily one of his fienst performances to date...I remember a critic saying that since the movie was a "copy" Emmy wouldn't be nominated, but we all know that's not the real reason. Let's hope he at least gets a critic award this year. Poor guy keeps getting over looked time and time again😭
All my hopes are on Jitesh from filmfare now...he seems to have a liking for emraan lately...hence hoping he gets a filmfare atleast this year 😃
Hetal.. I wanted him to win for OUATIM.. he was so good in that film Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
Originally posted by New_nova

Though I am happy for Kareena . But he should have included PC for sure. These critics are so biased now a day. Behaving like teenage kids.

Behaving like a teenaged kid is an apt comparision...I would say BIASED and STUPID...He has made himself a laughing stock...look at this thread and see the amount of flak he has recieved for excluding Priyanka...Kareena deserved to be included for Talaash...as for me its her best performance till date...but for heroine ...no way...and also Deepika needed to be there instead of Ileana...Deepika was so good in Cocktail...