Raja Sen lists his Best Actresses of 2012 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah, I guess he might...but what will he personally have against Deepz or Priyanka?

I'm guessing for Deepika, maybe he thought it was a GREAT performance, but not compared to the others?
Coz he LOVED Kareena in Ek Main Aurr Ek Tu, but that didnt find its place on any list. 

Just a guess, that's all ðŸ˜Š

kareena in talaash was beyond amazing! 

HATS OFF!

i loved the movie

Originally posted by koiza.k

kareena in talaash was beyond amazing! 

HATS OFF!

i loved the movie

Whhhaaat!? You watched it? Where is your review!? Link me! ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by desigal90

Yeah, I guess he might...but what will he personally have against Deepz or Priyanka?

I'm guessing for Deepika, maybe he thought it was a GREAT performance, but not compared to the others?
Coz he LOVED Kareena in Ek Main Aurr Ek Tu, but that didnt find its place on any list. 

Just a guess, that's all ðŸ˜Š
Don't know about PC, but he HATES Deepika. He has never ever praised her.
Really?
Oh yeah...I remember he loved Diana the best outta Cocktail, right?

DG i haven't posted one yet but i might soon! will send you the link once i do it, but OMG! whattay movie! what performances! AMAZING!

i was not so keen about Talaash but when i watched it i realized it was indeed a great movie.

Kareena was the hero of the movie! she nailed it!

Originally posted by -Robin-

Finally a list without katrina
but Priyanka should have been included

Yup i agree!!
Originally posted by koiza.k

DG i haven't posted one yet but i might soon! will send you the link once i do it, but OMG! whattay movie! what performances! AMAZING!

i was not so keen about Talaash but when i watched it i realized it was indeed a great movie.

Kareena was the hero of the movie! she nailed it!

Aye ðŸ˜³
raja sen is one biased guy, a kareena ass licker...though kareena was good in heroine, she doesn't come accross near priyanka in Barfi...this list is BS
He may be a Kareena ass licker, but if he REALLY was as biased as people claim, why isnt any of Kareena's performers higher up on that list?

Surely, putting her up at around #3 wouldnt have looked fishy, especially coz she did fetch a lot of praise for Heroine. No one would have doubted it. But its all the way down on #7. 

Also, why do you guys keep saying he's biased? He doenst have a personal grudge against PC or Deepika now does he? Now if he's biased coz he doesnt like their performances..well... I dont think that can be called bias. That can just be personal preference. 
Same with his preference towards Kareena. Yes he is a Kareena fanboy in general, but I would call it biased if its coz he has a personal equation with her...or friendship. But he just happens to like her work and it reflects in his lists.
You either agree, or disagree. Its not gonna make the slightest difference to any actor. No rewards or awards. ðŸ˜†
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago