Raja Sen lists his Best Actresses of 2012 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
kareena should definitely be nominated for lead actress in Talaash, no? she had the lead role- any one who has watched the movie will not deny that! rani was the supporting actress. Both were brilliant nonetheless! 
Originally posted by desigal90

I hope Kareena's performance in Heroine doesnt go completely ignored coz the film sucked.
Man, they make up awards all the time, why cant they make one called Most Versatile Actress of the year or something, Bebo would win that for sure ðŸ˜†

Don't worry, Kareena is eying for Best Actor (Female) in a Supporting Role award for Talaash; she won't go home empty handed.  ðŸ˜†

Poor Anushka!  ðŸ˜†

uff mogli anu was so annoying in JTHJ- she shouldn't even be nominated! same for srk- he doesn't deserve a nomination for lead actor, he was just average! kat has no chances any how so i wont get into that!

they'll try to give as many nominations / maybe even awards to JTHJ as possible because it was YC's swan song...plus jitesh pillai is a YRF buddy (FF awards is always conducted in Yash raj studios)...so JTHJ would definitely not go empty handed...

im guessing the popular awards might go to ranbir/pc/vidya/srk and the critics/supporting/special awards to sridevi/kareena/whoever didnt win the popular ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by bambogli

Don't worry, Kareena is eying for Best Actor (Female) in a Supporting Role award for Talaash; she won't go home empty handed.  ðŸ˜†

Poor Anushka!  ðŸ˜†

Supporting actress award ko woh ghaas nahi daalti ðŸ˜†
She won Filmfare Best Supporting for We Are Family, she didnt even attend ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by pathaka

they'll try to give as many nominations / maybe even awards to JTHJ as possible because it was YC's swan song...plus jitesh pillai is a YRF buddy (FF awards is always conducted in Yash raj studios)...so JTHJ would definitely not go empty handed...

im guessing the popular awards might go to ranbir/pc/vidya/srk and the critics/supporting/special awards to sridevi/kareena/whoever didnt win the popular ðŸ˜†

yeah i expect the same biased attitude from awards as well!

JTHJ doesn't deserve any IMO- it was the weakest product of Yash Chopra with average direction and performances! Too much hype only made it worse. 

Originally posted by desigal90

Supporting actress award ko woh ghaas nahi daalti ðŸ˜†
She won Filmfare Best Supporting for We Are Family, she didnt even attend ðŸ˜†

This year she will. To save her dwindling career.

Maybe, but my guess is, she wont.

Gahhh, Im still so hung up about her turning down Begum Samru. 
Dhulia's on twitter right? 
Not active though, but Imma bombard him with convincing tweets to tone down his script and re-approach the Bebola!
It's not like Kareena is a woman of conviction.  She does whatever benefits her at the moment.  She showed up to every single award show that would have her when she was winning for Jab We Met.  Then in years when it was no possibility, she would give out quotes about awards not being credible and deserving people sitting at home eating pizza, aka herself. 

She didn't do Heroine for any other reason than awards.  It was such a bad movie that it's hard to believe she had any other reason for it. She was aiming for the big National Awards, forget just Filmfare.  She will show up at the award shows this year if she feels she has something to gain from it.
Kareena was good in Talaash and I couldnt focus on her while watching heroine cause the movie was a total WTH.
Anyways I dont take this list cause it doesnt have Priyanka.