virman os: first love part 2 *last part* updated

Posted: 11 years ago
hello peeps...well umm i know no name of this os...psssh cud not think a better name but will edit soon :D...ohk in this os i have used some slangs well it need in it but yes if you feel uncomfortable then please do tell me i will change...nd yes this os has two parts...its a short one well i cud only type this much from mah mobile...too much of talks
happy reading...

part1

"Manvi where were u last night...Manvi STOP! I m talking to you"

At 8 in the morning manvi entered her house or more precisely his house...but as she entered faced him the worst part of her life...before she cud go upstairs he pulled her harshly towards himself making her wince in pain...

"I said you to STOP...cant you listen Mrs Manvi Sharma" he yelled at her twisting her wrist...well it was not first time he was misbehaving with her...manvi was used to his voilence attitude but not today

"and what are these bruises on your neck...WHERE WERE YOU...look at me you bitch...u slept with him right...with that bloody bas***d" pushing her on the floor

He was manvi'sclassmate, manvi husband had seen her with him couple of times and she really seemed happy with him...which made him more furious...he hated him but hated her the most...he moved forward to hurt her but before he could do something she stood up and

Smack!!!

She slapped him not because he abused her but becoz he said against him...HIM...she cud bear anything but a word against him.is not at all acceptable...

"will u just shut up...u monster...dare u say anything against him or it wud be ur last day understand Mr. Arun Sharma" he looked at her in horror the gal who didnot utter a word for two years inspite of beating,threatening,abusing her but today same gal has guts to slap him...

"with which right did you touch me haan...with which bloody RIGHT!!! " her eyes fuming with anger stared right in his eyes

"so what i slept with him...if you can sleep with another gal thn y cant i...i LOVE him damn it" she for da first time shouted on him

"i m ur bloody HUSBAND " he shouted on her... twisting her wrist..."i have all right to know abt my wife especially wen she sleeps with another MAN.."

"Shut up u moron...dont insult the word husband...u dont deserve to be tagged by this name...husbands are wife's protectors not predators...and u r not my protector therefore STOP calling urself as a husband..." she removed her hand from his grip...turned to leave but again stopped by him...

"so u too know how to use ur tongue...who taught u this...tht jerk na"  he looked in her eyes with a smirk

"No...because he isnt like you...he is most sweetest person i have ever met..." now the smirk on her face...

"u dont have any right to shout on me...understand u..."  before she cud say he raised his hand to slap her but she never felt his slap...she opened her eyes nd saw HER man standing infront of her...protecting her

"dare you touch her" saying this he dropped his hand...

He hugged her tightly...very tightly...he came searching for her wen he didnot see her in an hour as she promised...he sensed some thing wrong and rushed here witnessing the scene infront of him...before he cud harm his manvi he stopped him...

She was in his arms...the most safest place...he was da person who taught her meaning of life nd love wen she lost trust on these words...he was dere to take care of her wen her so called husband wud thrash her mercilessly...he was angel of her life...he was her FIRST love...She raised her head just to see his sparkling eyes nd turned towards her so called husband

"so mr arun sharma meet my love my life and my HUSBAND Mr Virat Vadera" she said smirking on his shocked expression

"are you out of your senses manvi...i AM your husband...if u have slept with him tht doesnt mean u call him ur husband" he looked at her with anger in his eyes

"you WERE my husband arun not now...i m Mrs Manvi Virat Vadera " stretching da word 'virat' seeing him with love nd feeling proud of her name..

"when did this happened" he trying to digest this big shock

"well yesterday i said i need ur signature on some papers nd u did after burning me with cigarettes" hearing this virat clenched his hand into fist ready to give him one more dose but was stopped by manvi "well tht was divorce papers...nd rite after tht we got married in court" she said smiling on her victory

"u betrayed me...u bitch" nd next moment virat punched him nd he was on floor with bleeding nose

"virat leave him...lets go"

well this was the first part...hope you liked it

pms will be send later

*edit*

i have send pms

part 2 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3355834?pn=7

thnk you

sam

Edited by girl_rocks - 11 years ago
wow what an awesome OS.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘People like this arun deserve less mercy ๐Ÿ˜ก.Loved the whole Os.Love this bold Manvi  and her Man, Virat๐Ÿ˜Š.Loved this OS .Waiting eagerly for the next part
it was wonderful
hate arun
loved manvi's plan
continue soon
pm me

It was really very good plz pm when u update
its very different one...loved it...beautifully writen...continue soon...plzzz pm me too...love this work๐Ÿ‘
Super, Fantastic OS dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Continue soon, eager 2 read more
hey sam it was just mindblowing...
loved it to core...
it was so different...
manvi married to arun but in love with virat...
wow the plan was just amazing...
pls continue soon n pm me...
sent u a buddy request
Originally posted by virman223

Lovely do continue

thnk you
Originally posted by preetipc

wow what an awesome OS.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘People like this arun deserve less mercy ๐Ÿ˜ก.Loved the whole Os.Love this bold Manvi  and her Man, Virat๐Ÿ˜Š.Loved this OS .Waiting eagerly for the next part

thank you
Originally posted by afreenkansal

it was wonderful
hate arun
loved manvi's plan
continue soon
pm me

thank you
will surely do