virman os: first love part 2 *last part* updated - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by luv_virman

RES πŸ˜Š

Unres ---

Hey deaar !!

Awsumm story I must say !! πŸ˜Š

It's really different and very intersting πŸ˜Š

Manvi's ex-husband seems so agressive ... Thank God Virat punched him at the end πŸ˜ƒ

And I'm really happy to know that VirMan are married now πŸ˜Š

Tfs for the PM and plz continue soon πŸ˜Š

thank you so much😊
Originally posted by S.Khan

Oye hoye manvi full on sherni avtaar i loved it to bits daer awesomely writtwn and virat came as her saviour that was a moment of awe 😳. Your write in a way it touhes my heart update soon with part duex and ooh pm me please πŸ˜‰
Inayah aka Voldermort πŸ˜†

omg thank you so muchπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by forever_young

Eeks Sam i freaking Lovee it!!
Haw, she was abused!! But when Virat is here, not to fear!<3
Can't wait to read more!!
Thanks for the PM and sorry for the late reply...:P

thank you so much
Originally posted by lakshmi32

superbbb sabzzzπŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you😊
Originally posted by kainat_suchdev

It wAs Really Good!!

Waiting For The Update

thank you
Originally posted by jannat89

hey it was really nice os
U write part 1... Waiting 4 ur next part

thank you
i know i didnot reach upto your expections...sorry i myself is not satisfied with this update...anyways here is last part of OS...

flashback font will be small nd the non dialogues part will be in purple color

part 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She was sitting on bench in a park....tears rolling down her cheek....again he abused her....he was drunk and forced himself on her before anything bad could happen he was knocked out due to excessive drinking and manvi escaped from there....ran to her room...one more sleep less night....she signed thinking accepting this hell as her life...she was going to get up from bench wen she heard her name....voice seemed similar

"manvi" she turned around and saw him

"virat"

"can I sit here...."

"yeah sure...cum" signalling him to sit beside her

"so after a  long time haan" virat asked looking at her "hey u were crying?" abruptly turned around all worried

"no m not crying virat"

"don't tell lie atleast not to me...we used to be best friend right" virat wiped her left over tears

"we are best friend virat"

"yeah yeah untill u married  arun" and manvi felt awkwardness but ignored it

"you too are settled in your life....how is your wife?" manvi asked him

"umm umm she is fine" he answered not want to tell about his so called  "married"  life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How cud that bas***d treat you like this...I wont leave him"

"virat...leave it na he is my husband" manvi controlled him

"so what haan...he is husband tht means he will beat you...abuse you....look at this scars manvi...these burnt marks" he held her hand slightly rubbing his finger on those scars carefully not to hurt her

"leave it virat...he was drunk...please for me..leave it na" manvi stopped him

"its always you  I cudnot do anything....he made u suffer so much nd u still thinking about him" virat wiped her  tears and hugged her

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Virat and manvi reached virat's house no actually 'their' house....before manvi could say anything virat picked her up and went to his room...slowly he kept her on bed and leaned closer to her...basically his half body on her

"so mrs manvi vadera I didn't know there's sherni hidden inside you"

he gave her small kisses on her neck and shoulder...manvi wrapped her hands around his neck bringing him close....closing her eyes feeling his touch on her skin....before he cud go further she stopped him went from there standing near window with back facing him...she was happy infact extremely happy but something was bothering her

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"manvi can I say u something" virat looked at manvi who was resting her head on his shoulder

"sure virat u don't need to ask...just say it" she patted him oh his shoulder

"umm manvi.... I want....." virat struggled to say but cudnot utter a word

"ufff virat say it na"

"I love you" manvi looked at him shocked tears in her eyes

"b..u..t  vi...rat how can this be possible I m married u r married"

"I don't care about these things....just be with me please manvi...I promise I wud never hurt  you...will always love you...please manvi don't say no" virat held her hand tightly...

Manvi's was looking down when she felt some thing on her hand..she looked up to see tear drops nd quickly saw virat...he was crying...begging her from his eyes...she cud see love in those beautiful eyes....she can bear everything but seeing him like this was killing her...before virat could say anything she pressed her lips on his gently kissing him

"I love you too....will u marry me" she asked looking at him...breathing heavily

"is this question to ask..of course sweetheart..m ready to spent whole life with you" he hugged her tightly not letting her go

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"kya hua manvi"  he hugged her from back

"virat I m bad woman na" she said still looking outside

"and wat made you say this" he turned her making her face him...his hand still on her waist...he gave her small kiss on her lips"whats bothering you manvi"

"virat I broke your married life...ur wife must be cursing me ....how can I do this..." she said letting her tears fall

"first of all she is not my wife...u r my wife manvi....next thing if she doesnot care then why are u bothering "

"but virat this is not right...u were happy in ur married life...she was happy...it was me who came in between" manvi removed his hand from her waist nd again turned around

"manvi  please stop all this...for hundredth time I have said you I was happy just because of her....i promised her dad to take care of her thts it....and i even cared for her but that bitch was fooling me everytime....she was having an affair wen I cared for her....he didn't even care for me then then why shud I....and after meeting you falling in love with you I realised tht what I was doing to her was not love...it was just an responsibilty....i felt the real love after seeing you hugging you...kissing you....manvi u made me realise wat love is...u made me realise tht u r my FIRST LOVE....u are now my present and future....and I don't regret anything" virat said frimly holding her shoulder...manvi looked at him thinking of some good deeds she must have done to have him in her life

"and by the way she gave me divorce"

"what when" she asked him shocked

" few days before..... I decided to tell her about us but wen I reached there she handed me divorce papers...I signed and came back to you " he said smiling

"why didn't you say me before" she asked him keeping her hands on her waist

"yesterday after marriage I wanted to say but you didn't allow me to speak then wat can I do....i tried a lot but each time you stopped me"  saying this virat shrugged his shoulder and manvi blushed

"now don't spoil my mood let me enjoys this moment" virat picked her up nd placed her on bed....he was on her top...kissing her passionatelythn moving down to her neck and shouldergiving her hickeys

"virat"

"hmm"

"virat listen "

"now what manvi"

"I love you"

Virat smiled and kissed on her forehead "I love you too"

They both hugged each other tightly....virat went back to his work and manvi enjoying his each touch from him...her husband....her FIRST LOVE

hope you all like it *fingers crossed*

thank you

sam

Edited by girl_rocks - 11 years ago
Awesome Update...! love the way u have presnted past and present... PM me when u continue.. :)
that was awesome
Totally differen story and concept
Lovely one
Wonderful part...!!!! πŸ‘Loved the VirMan scenes... This was the end?? But nevermind...I LOVED the story entirely...Do continue writing such beautiful stories and pm me whenever you do write...😊