Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKD Episode analysis - 21 Dec '12

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Move over Paya, Ishka... there is a new, hot, young couple in town - RUBIKA πŸ˜†... and if ever there was a made for each other couple - these two are it... "aap dono ki jodi hamesha salamat rahe" ... just do us one little favor, stay away from our screens for lengthy periods of time πŸ˜›

How is it that no one in the Diwan family (Avantu included) and in the Kumar family (Harish included) are finding it weird that such a huge bash is being planned for a couple who have been separated for donkeys years πŸ˜•... or am I the only weird one who finds this odd????

Of all the people on the planet that she could have gotten, Sheela picks someone who knows the Guptas, to put her plan into action. Don't know whether it was the camera angles, but this woman Geeta looked like a female pehelwan 

Poor Preeti reduced to being an owl between Paya πŸ˜†

Avantu's mangalsutra broke - does that mean we will once again reach the brink of divorce before the MU is cleared πŸ˜²

The Guptas have some deep, dark secret tied to Chandigarh ... hmmm

Oh and a word of advice to Adi - before confessing to Pankhu and before you start living together, burn those red PJs... you looked like an 8 year old in them πŸ˜†

Precap - Adi in Kullu - is he there to invite them to the party???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Move over Paya, Ishka... there is a new, hot, young couple in town - RUBIKA πŸ˜†... and if ever there was a made for each other couple - these two are it... "aap dono ki jodi hamesha salamat rahe" ... just do us one little favor, stay away from our screens for lengthy periods of time πŸ˜›

Nice name...RUBIKA...our prediction abt Latika-Rubel also cumng true...lets see dey will become life partners or only crime partners

How is it that no one in the Diwan family (Avantu included) and in the Kumar family (Harish included) are finding it weird that such a huge bash is being planned for a couple who have been separated for donkeys years πŸ˜•... or am I the only weird one who finds this odd????

I find it weird...nanaji knw avanthu's nature well...if any small issue take place she will create hangama...so Nana shud have becme more careful dis tym...and moreover sheela was compelling for a grand party...still he didnt find anthng suspicious?

Of all the people on the planet that she could have gotten, Sheela picks someone who knows the Guptas, to put her plan into action. Don't know whether it was the camera angles, but this woman Geeta looked like a female pehelwan 

@red...true..I felt like a male wearing sareeπŸ˜•...anyways Geeta s knwn 2 Gupata family and Pankhu...so sheela mami's plan s gonna bea flop I thnk...But I didnt get y sheela selected a lady from KuluπŸ˜•...Sheela doesnt knw Geeta s from Kulu?

?

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have JUST made a long post also with my thoughts on this weeks episode, some overlapping and some answering your questions.. hahaha.

As for Adi in his pajamas.. If Panku doesn't like him in the pajamas, I sure as hell will take them! And when I say them, I mean, him IN the pajamas.. or out of them.. whichever.. Okay.. must stop. It's late here, and my mind is wired with Adi/Nakuul..

Frankly, I'm loving the new jodi we have.. Rubika. LOVE IT.

Honestly, I found them planning their anni. a little odd too, but so is the fact that their son trying to pair them up again after decades. They're just going along with it I guess, in hopes that it'll rekindle some love. Which is happening. Also Avantika doing it out of respect for Panku.. That's a first..
Peace67 thumbnail

Thanks Anu. Its so true about Geeta, if Sheela knows her phone number, surely she should something else about her too...

Good point, Sheela wants a grand party and Nana did not find it suspicious πŸ˜²
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

I have JUST made a long post also with my thoughts on this weeks episode, some overlapping and some answering your questions.. hahaha.

As for Adi in his pajamas.. If Panku doesn't like him in the pajamas, I sure as hell will take them! And when I say them, I mean, him IN the pajamas.. or out of them.. whichever.. Okay.. must stop. It's late here, and my mind is wired with Adi/Nakuul..

Frankly, I'm loving the new jodi we have.. Rubika. LOVE IT.

Honestly, I found them planning their anni. a little odd too, but so is the fact that their son trying to pair them up again after decades. They're just going along with it I guess, in hopes that it'll rekindle some love. Which is happening. Also Avantika doing it out of respect for Panku.. That's a first..

Will check out your post Sharna... 

Hmm, so she will take him in the PJs and out of it will she??? Aapka dimaag is flying ahead πŸ˜†
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Will check out your post Sharna... 

Hmm, so she will take him in the PJs and out of it will she??? Aapka dimaag is flying ahead πŸ˜†

She can have him IN the Pajamas.. I have dibs on him OUT of it.. πŸ˜‰ You have no idea how ahead I've been thinking.. Gunjan and I have been planning their suhaag raat when he was with Latika and she was with Shivam.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

She can have him IN the Pajamas.. I have dibs on him OUT of it.. πŸ˜‰ You have no idea how ahead I've been thinking.. Gunjan and I have been planning their suhaag raat when he was with Latika and she was with Shivam.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣 oh you phangurls - so refreshing..
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Poor Preeti reduced to being an owl between Paya πŸ˜† Preeti s cute..I thnk cv's gonna show her story soon

Avantu's mangalsutra broke - does that mean we will once again reach the brink of divorce before the MU is cleared πŸ˜²  I thnk d same ...If everythng is solved nthng will be left 2 show and I thnk Adi confession also not gonna take place tmrw as sheela mami will make thngs mess before dat

The Guptas have some deep, dark secret tied to Chandigarh ... hmmm...But whatπŸ˜•

Oh and a word of advice to Adi - before confessing to Pankhu and before you start living together, burn those red PJs... you looked like an 8 year old in them πŸ˜† he he...exactly

Precap - Adi in Kullu - is he there to invite them to the party??? I thnk so...and if dey present on party dey can identify Geetha...ryt?

Peace67 thumbnail

I think they are going to show Preeti's story too... but we can pretty much guess it I suppose.

Exactly, there will be nothing left if the MU is cleared and Paya are living happily ever after.. so apart from the drama that Sheela creates, nothing will happen 

Ha, you agree that he looks like an 8 year old (Sharna does not agree) .. am sure there were white clouds in it.. how childish πŸ˜†

The Guptas can identify Geeta, but party toh spoil ho jayegi πŸ˜•
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Move over Paya, Ishka... there is a new, hot, young couple in town - RUBIKA πŸ˜†... and if ever there was a made for each other couple - these two are it... "aap dono ki jodi hamesha salamat rahe" ... just do us one little favor, stay away from our screens for lengthy periods of time πŸ˜› I like RubIka, but do we need another to scheme weirdo plans with Sheila Mami, but maybe she would improve the quality of the tricks because I'm really clueless about how Sheila Mami is thinkig. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

By the way Was I the only one who was shocked when Rubel crashed a second time Latika's car? I was like "Does he have a mental ilness?"😲😲

How is it that no one in the Diwan family (Avantu included) and in the Kumar family (Harish included) are finding it weird that such a huge bash is being planned for a couple who have been separated for donkeys years πŸ˜•... or am I the only weird one who finds this odd???? Here nothing to add exept TOTALLY AGREEπŸ˜‰

Poor Preeti reduced to being an owl between Paya πŸ˜†

Avantu's mangalsutra broke - does that mean we will once again reach the brink of divorce before the MU is cleared πŸ˜² I'm afraid you're right. Sometimes I feel like CV's are afraid to move on clear the MU betwwen IshKa like after that there will be nothing to say. Personnaly I think it will be very interesting to see how IshKa adjust to each  other regards their past, it's a track i'd love to see. and honestly when you see others MU quickly resolved, I'm kind of tired about this one🀒

The Guptas have some deep, dark secret tied to Chandigarh ... hmmm I thought that the Guptas know that the woman has money problems and Ambika is like a fortuneteller; every times something fishy is about to hapenning she feels itπŸ˜‰

Oh and a word of advice to Adi - before confessing to Pankhu and before you start living together, burn those red PJs... you looked like an 8 year old in them πŸ˜† Same here it's the second time he wear it. The first time I saw it I was "Hey I had the same when I was 14" 

Precap - Adi in Kullu - is he there to invite them to the party???
Probably. I think Guptas are the rescuers of IshKa like Pankhu was for Adi when Latika accuses him. Let's hope they don't bring Govardhan Mama along