Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am just worried that Adi has been practicing to say I love you to pankuri and he will prolly want to say it at the "grand Celebration" but remember last Grand celebration where everyone were fighting and Adi said I am not getting married to Latika. Of course we all know that a big hungama is going to happen and that hungama will stop Adi from telling Panku I love you and we will have to wait awhile for that.

I dont think Latika will be able to enter the Diwan mansion unless she gets married to Rubel and he might do a court marriage and bring her in the house as his bahu. That is prolly whats going to happen!!
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Camryne 😊
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIRFINA

I am just worried that Adi has been practicing to say I love you to pankuri and he will prolly want to say it at the "grand Celebration" but remember last Grand celebration where everyone were fighting and Adi said I am not getting married to Latika. Of course we all know that a big hungama is going to happen and that hungama will stop Adi from telling Panku I love you and we will have to wait awhile for that.

I dont think Latika will be able to enter the Diwan mansion unless she gets married to Rubel and he might do a court marriage and bring her in the house as his bahu. That is prolly whats going to happen!!

Am positive that Adi is not going to be able to confess to Pankhu anytime soon..

Court marriage for Rubika - interesting thought 
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Simu about Chandigarh I think it's the place you can take bus for big cities like Mumbai. I'm not sure but in a episode they mentioned to go to Chandigarh to take the bus. Anyway let's hope there would not be MU about the families.
It's a pleasure to share POV with you.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What to say yar!

Pehle toh , i dnt like the Jodi RUBIKA(name is nyc) i mean Rubel is Handsome but Latika is not. Luk at her in yesterday epic,she didnt suite wid this Hot man.(No Offense to RUBIKA Fans lol)

dusra toh , Ye Lady Pehelwan, i agree wid u Shanti, Lol , she was walking Like she will Put her Bags over Sheila lol

teesra toh , ye konsa Naya Raaz Hai yar Guptas ka? Logo ki Jindgi itni Complicated kyu! Huh.

Chontha toh,
How dat Gita related wid Gupta? Or diwans? N chandigarh? Oops! 😲

panchwa toh, I'm Ready to watch Romance of PaYa besides Neglecting sum Bloopers!
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

What to say yar!

Pehle toh , i dnt like the Jodi RUBIKA(name is nyc) i mean Rubel is Handsome but Latika is not. Luk at her in yesterday epic,she didnt suite wid this Hot man.(No Offense to RUBIKA Fans lol)

dusra toh , Ye Lady Pehelwan, i agree wid u Shanti, Lol , she was walking Like she will Put her Bags over Sheila lol

teesra toh , ye konsa Naya Raaz Hai yar Guptas ka? Logo ki Jindgi itni Complicated kyu! Huh.

Chontha toh,
How dat Gita related wid Gupta? Or diwans? N chandigarh? Oops! 😲

panchwa toh, I'm Ready to watch Romance of PaYa besides Neglecting sum Bloopers!

Dev, mere bhai... itne saare points...

Completely agree, why are peoples lives so complicated 😆

Wouldn't Sheela's face be worth seeing if Rubel ends up marrying Latika 😆 

Edited by slmu - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Dev, mere bhai... itne saare points...

Completely agree, why are peoples lives so complicated😆

Wouldn't Sheela's face be worth seeing if Rubel ends up marrying Latika😆

aww! I got a Sister😳 thank u Behna.(cud i cal u dat now?❤️)

yah, i thot Is post me total Frustation out Lolz.
Woi toh, Jindgi kitni Pyari hai yar, mujse ye Raaz waaz Nai jhela jata😕 dats y I LOVE MY LIFE!
Yah, maja ayega then, but Honestly I dont want RuBika to marry! Mumbai ki sari ladkiyan bhag gyi kya hehehehehe
Peace67 thumbnail

aww! I got a Sister😳 thank u Behna.(cud i cal u dat now?❤️)

yah, i thot Is post me total Frustation out Lolz.
Woi toh, Jindgi kitni Pyari hai yar, mujse ye Raaz waaz Nai jhela jata😕 dats y I LOVE MY LIFE!
Yah, maja ayega then, but Honestly I dont want RuBika to marry! Mumbai ki sari ladkiyan bhag gyi kya hehehehehe

Of course you can call me behna 😃

Definitely Mumbai ki sari ladkiyan bhag gayi yaar.. who wants a mental guy who deliberately crashes his car into other cars 😕.. they are showing smartness if you ask me... probably only Latika will want him and perfectly matched personality wise 😆
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Of course you can call me behna😃

Definitely Mumbai ki sari ladkiyan bhag gayi yaar.. who wants a mental guy who deliberately crashes his car into other cars😕.. they are showing smartness if you ask me... probably only Latika will want him and perfectly matched personality wise😆

aww! Thank u behna.❤️
yah, it was like they Copied frm Film, but yah aise ladke hote hain! Yup They match that wise but Not Luk wise!
Peace67 thumbnail

aww! Thank u behna.❤️
yah, it was like they Copied frm Film, but yah aise ladke hote hain! Yup They match that wise but Not Luk wise!

looks wise... hmmm... have to agree Latika looked terrible yesterday...