PKD Episode analysis - 21 Dec '12 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

I'm veg too... Makki is a movie where a murder victim is reborn as a fly and takes revenge.. watch it if you get a chance.. plot sounds silly I know, but its awesome.

I too loved it alot...But I watched its Tamil version "eega"
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

I too loved it alot...But I watched its Tamil version "eega"

Makki egggaaa... I love love love science fiction/ supernatural whatever...

Finally I get a shot at computer... holiday break...everyone is on computer excpt  me...

How are you all?
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Makki egggaaa... I love love love science fiction/ supernatural whatever...

Finally I get a shot at computer... holiday break...everyone is on computer excpt me...

How are you all?
hey Sabs! Yah Supernatural science is awsum! I'm fine n u? I dnt have Holidays so sad :(
Shanthi...
Thanks for bringing back your analysis... I love it and you've clearly grown a fanbase... don't leave. 

OWL... yes my daughter says preity's a Howler ... ðŸ¤£... 

Red PJ... Shanthi...between you & me... all grown men with shaven chest hair look juvenile... I hate it... they look like grown babies in diaper..
whatever happened to the man's man?? Nowadays all man's man are gay (sigh)!

Rubika ... love the name... 

It'll be a great party on Monday with no Chrtistmas Miracle is sight. 
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Shanthi I  had to see the episodes for Rubika and red pjs...😆  Must say I like the trouble makers rather than the pinning lovers ...their pinnings are in stiff competition with pine trees...(.I am currently suffering from bad Pj syndrome ) but I liked the young mother in law... Who looks about the age as her daughter in law and the father in law whose strictly not over the top humor is really refreshing to view..so. A thumbs up to the ishka Jodi ..will they ever get nominated as the best Jodi on star paarivaar awards? 🤔I am sure they can shake a leg onstage quite well.

Shanthi...
Thanks for bringing back your analysis... I love it and you've clearly grown a fanbase... don't leave. 

OWL... yes my daughter says preity's a Howler ... ðŸ¤£... 

Red PJ... Shanthi...between you & me... all grown men with shaven chest hair look juvenile... I hate it... they look like grown babies in diaper..
whatever happened to the man's man?? Nowadays all man's man are gay (sigh)!

Rubika ... love the name... 

It'll be a great party on Monday with no Chrtistmas Miracle is sight. 

Thanks Sabi.. and the reason I had not written for a couple of days was I was down with a bad cold and couldn't be bothered..

😆 your daughter like mine and me seems to be a fan of Harry..

Perhaps they shave their chests to appear shirtless on TV???? BS for one I know is very hairy ðŸ˜ƒ... at the risk of offending half the forum, Nakul does not have the height or the body either *sigh*

Party ke liye we are going to have to wait till at least Tuesday I think..
Originally posted by sunshine99

Shanthi I  had to see the episodes for Rubika and red pjs...😆  Must say I like the trouble makers rather than the pinning lovers ...their pinnings are in stiff competition with pine trees...(.I am currently suffering from bad Pj syndrome ) but I liked the young mother in law... Who looks about the age as her daughter in law and the father in law whose strictly not over the top humor is really refreshing to view..so. A thumbs up to the ishka Jodi ..will they ever get nominated as the best Jodi on star paarivaar awards? 🤔I am sure they can shake a leg onstage quite well.

Pine trees ðŸ˜†... but really if you notice apart from the red PJs, the pining lovers got no mention... they failed to interest me even a little bit...

Join the club, Zu and I are in love with Ishka too.. and Avantu looks way better than Pankhu IMO.. Never thought of the SPA.. is it possible?.. was sure I would never vote again after a certain show went off air... but willing to make an exception here ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by slmu

Pine trees ðŸ˜†... but really if you notice apart from the red PJs, the pining lovers got no mention... they failed to interest me even a little bit...

Join the club, Zu and I are in love with Ishka too.. and Avantu looks way better than Pankhu IMO.. Never thought of the SPA.. is it possible?.. was sure I would never vote again after a certain show went off air... but willing to make an exception here ðŸ˜›
I would make an exception and vote for the prolific they nominate them as a Jodi they are way better than many lead couples currently on air.