vihaan puts haldi on gunjan

Posted: 11 years ago
i think yesterday's episode cvs indicate that vihan will marry gunjan..and i also think that vihaan intentionally apply haldi on gunjan's face
yes he did intentionally because he knew that only gunjan wears pant shirt and not rachna
please help, is there a meaning, when a boy put haldi on a girl????

but i have to say i like it when vihaan watched rachna during the dance, and then with the flower, and where he signals her that she looks good,
poor rachna will get heart broken again 😔

Yes, it was an indication from cvs that gunjan and vihan wil make a pair and he also did intentionally!
Originally posted by hangok

please help, is there a meaning, when a boy put haldi on a girl????

but i have to say i like it when vihaan watched rachna during the dance, and then with the flower, and where he signals her that she looks good,
poor rachna will get heart broken again

Yes there is a religious meaning, its like a shagun when vihan applied haldi on gunjan face, and yes poor rachna wil be heartbroken again!
no doubt that vihaan did it purposely...oh!! my rachna is gonna to left  heartbroken for the second time😭🥺... 
i hope both vihaan and rajeez fall for rrachna she is so sweet 
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Yes there is a religious meaning, its like a shagun when vihan applied haldi on gunjan face, and yes poor rachna wil be heartbroken again!

thank you for the info, oh god cant belive it poor raachna😔
hope only that he falls for her 
Originally posted by ariarai

i hope both vihaan and rajeez fall for rrachna she is so sweet 

wow this would be great to see
Dolu also applied Haldi on the little girl's face, so does it mean that Dolu will get married to that girl🤣? Come on, Vihaan just not only applied haldi to Gunjan but also Rachna in the same hand, so what is the indication of this? Also, if Vihaan loves Gunjan, thn why did not he talk to her alone or express his feelings, instead of he is doing all those to Rachna.😕