vihaan puts haldi on gunjan - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
 There is no denying that from day one Vihaan was interested in Gunjan not Rachna.

Vihaan currently is trying to get even with both the girls.He did not have to do much against gunjan coz already things are moving in his favor with her. Mayank and her  relationship has fallen apart. 😊 

He cannot speak to Gunjan right now about his feelings  coz she is in her own turmoil & trying to take a stand about her relationship with Mayank😭

It is very obvious that he is being so pushy with Rachna & leading her on by  trying to get cozy with her,appreciating her looks etc😡

About applying haldi ritual i believe that is it is a belief  that you apply to the beloved first or your to be wife/hubby.  He applied it to Gunjan first coz she is his choice & Gunjan made him apply it to Rachna coz she thinks it is her fiancee😆

Did you notice Rachna got worked up when he applied it to Gunjan  Coz of the same belief i mentioned above& then he pretended that he must have accidently applied it to Gunjan😲

That is why everybody thinks that Gunjan & vihaan  are going to be a couple in the future

This is not to Offend any MAYAN fans ,just a prediction of how the track may proceed further😃

Yeah, I actually find it kind of cute when Vihaan is being all lovey dovey with Rachna. Will Gunjan really want to get together with someone who breaks her sister's heart to get to her?
I dont think so, Gunjan will not agree to patch up with Vihaan so easily. She knows that Rachna is already rejected by Rajeev and she got over with it after long days. Also, Rachna began to like Vihaan and if this time she will get rejected from Vihaan, it will b really tough for her to get over the situation. Gunjan will never want to break Shail's trust and hurt the whole family. 
@Brat, looks like u r totally a big fan of Vihaan and Gunjan.Edited by Lovedakshna - 11 years ago
Poor Rachna..feel bad for her :(
I doubt that Gunjan will encourage Vihaan.  Having gone thro a heartbreak with Mayank she will not make Rachna undergo the same! She also now knows that she should have not enter into a relationship with an engaged man (example Mayank)! Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Yes there is a religious meaning, its like a shagun when vihan applied haldi on gunjan face, and yes poor rachna wil be heartbroken again!

Well in that case since Gunjan kept her Karva Chauth vrat for Mayank and Mayank broke her fast, etc does it mean that she will end up marrying him or will there be a close call but no Gunjan-Mayank marriage?
  😆😉😕
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anonee

Well in that case since Gunjan kept her Karva Chauth vrat for Mayank and Mayank broke her fast, etc does it mean that she will end up marrying him or there will be a close call but no Gunjan-Mayank marriage?

Yes u r right, mayank broke kc vrat of gunjan, but that thing is old, now v know that mayank is marrying charu and according to the article he wil marry charu, so now mayan hints of kc doesnt matter, so now this new hint of vihan putting haldi on gunjan can be taken as a indication, now lets see what happens!
 @ lovedakshna - Hello dear!😊
           just read your post , must tell you that i was an ardent fan of Gunjan & Mayank .I was totally rooting for them coz their love story initially did make sense to me that they are young lovers  but as the track proceeded everybody did notice the erratic behavior of Mayank & him humiliating Gunjan in public. I am not for that dear.I cannot tolerate any woman being publicly humiliated without giving a chance for explanation be it Gunjan or even Charu for that matter.

My belief is that Self respect of a woman comes way ahead of love. 

I was just explaining about how the track was with instances and how it may probably proceed further.
   I  am not a fan of Vihaan  at all Dear. Right now he looks way better than Mayank,s character for most of us. we do not how he will turn out later???

my prediction is that after all this Gunjan will loose her faith in Love &  winning back her confidence in love maybe the future track with or without Vihaan

I had mentioned that i mean no offence to any of the fans that includes me too.  
  I hate to see heartbreaks💔 (i have my reasons for that-Personal) but sometimes it is totally inevitable & one has to move on. ðŸ˜Š
No Vihaan and Gunjan ,If Mayank doesn't so does Vihaan...