•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I knw their are so many turn and twist in upcomeing epi. I think preepi masi love interest related to gupta family member. Dont compare this show to ekta kapoor 'K 'show. This show allwayes be different. Plz w8 and watch how cvs handle it. Without any twist show maine maza kaise aayega yar.
i think preeti masi was left pregnant by someone else & to hide that from family, Harish do her abortion in order to save her from humiliation.
No one is comparing !!! PKDH can never be a 'K' drama .. ..

Originally posted by f.s.m

No one is comparing !!! PKDH can never be a 'K' drama .. ..

Some have been fearing that this serial will/is turning into a K drama with so many twists.. I personally don't see it at all.

PKDH should not be compared at all. period. with any show.
Agreed! I think people should be happy with the fact that first and foremost, Ekta is not handling this show!😆 I feel the director/CVs/entire team and cast are doing a phenomenal job. Atleast whatever turns & twists have occurred, they make sense later on. As oppose to other shows, they don't make any sense whatsoever.. 
I've never seen an Ekta Kapoor serial, but from the sound of it its not good. PKDH is the best show ever and its creators don't think we are idiots as would Ekta.
Ya this show is not like K show...
Its different in their own manner...