article : DKDM 'Running' Review Part 2 :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.yourspj.com/devon-ke-dev-mahadev-running-review-part-2-perfect-master-piece-of-mythological-series/

About Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Type: Mythological series based on Hindu Lord Shiva.

Story Base: Journey of Lord Shiva from a hermit to a house holder.

Original Channel : Life OK

Air Time: Every Weekday at 08:00 PM (IST)

Running Time: 22 minutes (Approx)

Background:

I am very happy to review 'Devon ke dev Mahadev' for second time. I thank all DKDM readers for huge response to my last review. Those who have not read it can click here. Remember that this is Running review. This means that Serial is On AiR and this review may be changed after completion of serial.

Acting:

As usual, Mahit Raina is delivering best out of him. Sonarika Bhadoria suits Mohit justifying the character of Devi Parvati. Apart from Mahadev and Parvati I would like to mention 3 best characters for their outstanding performance.

1. Saurabh Raj as Lord Vishnu

2. Raj Premi as Demon Tarakasur

2. Manoj Kolhatkar as sage Dadhichi

Heart of the series Mohit Raina is playing outstanding performance as Mahadev in lead role. Looking at other characters, Sonarika Bhadoria (who was not so impressive for me during her initial days) is also performing great. I can't believe that she is just 18 years old! All previous actors are performing well. They are very impressive. But I am disappointed with casting of new characters introduced after Sonarika. Except Ashnoor Kaur (as Ashokasundari), I am a bit upset with Senapati Kartikeya and Young Vinayak's character. There is no doubt about their acting talent but those characters could be symbolized in better way.

I still like Lord Vishnu's smile. If possible, please publish HD wallpapers of Vishnu, Brahma and other god and goddess.

Songs and Music:

Luminious sound of "Shiiivaaa…." still keeps me waiting for next slot of the serial. I congratulate Sandeep Mukherjee, Kartik, and composer duo Inder Bawra and Sunny Bawra for wonderful composion and background music. Young Vinayak's Naughty background music is amusing and entertaining.

Script:

As it is mythological theme based series, there is no scope to add extra masala. Actually, I was not introduced with Ashokasundari before DKDM in any mythological series. It seems like Mihit Bhutia, Brij Mohan Pandey and Subrat Sinha had deep research in Bodhisattva.

Dialogues:

Generally, mythological serials have boring kind of dialogues due to influence of Sanskrit words into them. As I said earlier, language pack for Mahadev is mixed with some Hindi words which give ease of understanding with same quality content. In last month, especially in November and December I found lack of Sanskrit words in some of the dialogues. I request makers to make dialogues more qualitative.

Length:

I am fully satisfied with tempo. Not too boring and not too fast. It's perfect. Kali avatar, Senapati Kartikey' and Ashok Sundari's life has been represented within faultless time scale.

Bottom Line:

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is homage to the great culture and philosophy of Hinduism.

External Links:

Official website of Life OK Channel 

Mohit Raina Fan Page on Facebook

Karpuura-Gauram Karunna-Avataaram
Samsaara-Saaram Bhujage[a-I]ndra-Haaram |
Sadaa-Vasantam Hrdaya-Aravinde
Bhavam Bhavaanii-Sahitam Namaami ||

Meaning:
1: Pure White like Camphor, an manifestation of sympathy,
2: The spirit of experienced survival, Whose Garland is the King of Serpents,
3: Always house inside the Lotus of the Heart.
4: I Bow to Shiva and Shakti Together.

Do you like our Review?  What is your opinion? We appreciate your comment. Every comment is valuable for us.

Devon ke Dev Mahadev 'Running' Review Part 2: Perfect Master Piece of Mythological Series

About Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Type: Mythological series based on Hindu Lord Shiva.

Story Base: Journey of Lord Shiva from a hermit to a house holder.

Original Channel : Life OK

Air Time: Every Weekday at 08:00 PM (IST)

Running Time: 22 minutes (Approx)

Background:

I am very happy to review 'Devon ke dev Mahadev' for second time. I thank all DKDM readers for huge response to my last review. Those who have not read it can click here.Remember that this is Running review. This means that Serial is On AiR and this review may be changed after completion of serial.

Acting:

As usual, Mahit Raina is delivering best out of him. Sonarika Bhadoria suits Mohit justifying the character of Devi Parvati. Apart from Mahadev and Parvati I would like to mention 3 best characters for their outstanding performance.

1. Saurabh Raj as Lord Vishnu

2. Raj Premi as Demon Tarakasur

2. Manoj Kolhatkar as sage Dadhichi

Heart of the series Mohit Raina is playing outstanding performance as Mahadev in lead role. Looking at other characters, Sonarika Bhadoria (who was not so impressive for me during her initial days) is also performing great. I can't believe that she is just 18 years old! All previous actors are performing well. They are very impressive. But I am disappointed with casting of new characters introduced after Sonarika. Except Ashnoor Kaur (as Ashokasundari), I am a bit upset with Senapati Kartikeya and Young Vinayak's character. There is no doubt about their acting talent but those characters could be symbolized in better way.

I still like Lord Vishnu's smile. If possible, please publish HD wallpapers of Vishnu, Brahma and other god and goddess.

Songs and Music:

Luminious sound of "Shiiivaaa…." still keeps me waiting for next slot of the serial. I congratulate Sandeep Mukherjee, Kartik, and composer duo Inder Bawra and Sunny Bawra for wonderful composion and background music. Young Vinayak's Naughty background music is amusing and entertaining.

Script:

As it is mythological theme based series, there is no scope to add extra masala. Actually, I was not introduced with Ashokasundari before DKDM in any mythological series. It seems like Mihit Bhutia, Brij Mohan Pandey and Subrat Sinha had deep research in Bodhisattva.

Dialogues:

Generally, mythological serials have boring kind of dialogues due to influence of Sanskrit words into them. As I said earlier, language pack for Mahadev is mixed with some Hindi words which give ease of understanding with same quality content. In last month, especially in November and December I found lack of Sanskrit words in some of the dialogues. I request makers to make dialogues more qualitative.

Length:

I am fully satisfied with tempo. Not too boring and not too fast. It's perfect. Kali avatar, Senapati Kartikey' and Ashok Sundari's life has been represented within faultless time scale.

Bottom Line:

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is homage to the great culture and philosophy of Hinduism.

External Links:

Official website of Life OK Channel 

Mohit Raina Fan Page on Facebook

Karpuura-Gauram Karunna-Avataaram
Samsaara-Saaram Bhujage[a-I]ndra-Haaram |
Sadaa-Vasantam Hrdaya-Aravinde
Bhavam Bhavaanii-Sahitam Namaami ||

Meaning:
1: Pure White like Camphor, an manifestation of sympathy,
2: The spirit of experienced survival, Whose Garland is the King of Serpents,
3: Always house inside the Lotus of the Heart.
4: I Bow to Shiva and Shakti Together.

Thanks coolfizzy 😃whats ur real name??
Both the reviews are superb.
Specialy the first 1.
Saumya thanx for the article.
First review was superb.
Havnt read that before.
Originally posted by GERTRUDIS

Thanks coolfizzy 😃whats ur real name??

HELLO :)
I M SOUMYA :)
thank u soumya and pritash for the articles. I think the jury has to sit up and start looking at real acting and real drama.

glad that the reviews are good. DKDM is the best.
I think acting of kartikeya and Ganesha is brilliant,specially rushi's acting.He was so good and excellent that he even overshadowed mohit .Nowadays he hardly has anything to do in the show.I am sure when he will return to kailash and his track with Ganesha will start, he will again be awesome.
Regarding dialogues,I feel they use a lot of Sanskrit and shudh Hindi words so sometimes I am not able to understand the dialogues.I feel so disappointed when I can't those dialogues where someone is giving us spiritual gyan.I couldn't understand any of rishi dadichi's dialogues when he was giving gyan to parvati and also the pancha kosha episode dialogues.They need to use simple Hindi words in their dialogues
Good review but I don't agree with what they have said about Vinayak's portrayal. After Shiv he is the only other character in the show that has been done justice to.