MORE SHAME: 3 YEAR OLD RAPED IN DELHI PLAY SCHOOL - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
this is beyond shocking and disgusting. sad sad sad news. 3 year old. ðŸ˜­

no amount of punishment we can give this guy can account for what he has done. i can't even think of a big enough punishment for this guy. even 3 yr olds are not safe anymore. all the wars, primary school shootings, honour killings and this stuff.. W*F is this world coming to?
A FU**ING THREE AND A HALF YEAR OLD GIRL??!
What the actuall f**k is wrong with people???
Digusting and sad!  The rapist should get the death penalty.  ðŸ¤¢
That is just disgusting and awful to say the least. Can't even imagine what the poor child must be going through.
Crimes like these have been frequently under-reported due to the fear of public shame to those who have endured the same. I agree, those perpetrators need to be have their names and photos published on papers, and castrated in public ! Yes, it sounds like a knee jerk reaction in here but somehow we need to come up with drastic measures in nature of the crimes committed. 
Originally posted by Aishh.

Certainly ashamed of my country. How can people think so shallow?
A three and half year old kid? This is disgusting!
dont be ashamed of your country. these kinds of horrendous things can happen in any country. we should be ashamed of these monstrous sick minded people. it would be better if the world had ended if it could prevent an innocent soul from enduring so much pain 
this is beyond inhuman, beyond disgusting!! why and how are some people (need to think billionth times before calling them human also) such pervs? a 3.5 years old kid...she is just a kid for God's sake and I had read an article wherein the little girl said that the perv tortured her friends as well
Originally posted by MadhuriDixit

dont be ashamed of your country. these kinds of horrendous things can happen in any country. we should be ashamed of these monstrous sick minded people. it would be better if the world had ended if it could prevent an innocent soul from enduring so much pain 
Hun what I mean to say is, these kinda things happen so often in India because our government takes no action.
Yes the world should have ended rather than facing such brutality!
Send the rapist to jail for rest of his life...ASAP...

Once in jail, I hope the rapist gets raped in jail during every shower he takes their for rest of his life...