Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Can a story like TaRey happens for real?

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

A LOVESTORY REDEFINED

so guys what do you think can such stories happen for real..

Actually people have misconception that a character like Taani doesn't exist in this world..😆 (poor souls)

In every other soap we see Guys falling for gal..wooing her..running behind her Madly..

but here things are different..

A gal who gets impressed by a guy..tries her level best to woo him..in her own stupid cute ways..but later on she gets rejected by the guy..coz he never felt and doesnt feels for her..hurt by the rejection she breaks down..losts all her strength..her hopes..her confidence..

no need to answer me..ans to urslf did it ever happend when you would have liked a guy..and he liking some other gal..? or you telling your feelings to a guy but not getting the same response?

Then she regains her confidence and tries to sustain there..though having no friend..and no support system..meanwhile the guy realizes and starts understanding the gal and her emotions..but then he finds out that she is in relationship with someone else..Something pricks in his heart..unknown to what it is?The guy on the other hand has suffered and just had came out of a break up..alone..no love..no inspiration..living his life for his friends and dance..starts getting attracted towards this gal..knowing his feelings..

Doesn't it feels nice when you come to know about someone liking you?

someone caring for you more then anyone in this world..who wants to see you happy..your smile..

he starts getting uncomfortable with the other guy and this gals's relation..he sees the other guy is just using this innocent simple girl for his own filthy needs..he gets jealous..Y?because he sees after along time a girl came in his life who has fallen for what he actually is..someone who cares not about his repo but about the kind of person he is..and he finally starts falling in love..later on they start coming clser but he sees the girl is standing against him coz of her designation..he tries to subdue his ego..that he cant stand the fact that his love is standing against him..having a burden of hell lot of tension and problems in his life..hurt..he stays alone and when she also accuses him..he breaks down which results him in outbursting and showing his love for the gal..but both are confused..gal confused with does he really loves her or it was jus a breakdown as she has already gone through a rejection and cant stand anthr one..and the guy just wanna know wther the gal is ok wid it..if yes then they can move along with their relation..

Now simple question..Is it any story we find oly in story books..? or does it actually happens for real..

Il say IT HAPPENS..

Cv's you've given the best and most unique story by far..

Thank u soo much..we really are thankful to you..

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Aaisha and yes stories like Taarey do exist in real life. Actually I know someone who is just like Taani love one boy and for his happiness she forget her own and now they happily married and have two kids. They are so many girls out there like Taani
Veereyi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haan bohot saari gals ki life main hota hai ki mayb u like sum guy n he likes sum1 else...par kya ek bar jisne reject kiya ho kisi aur ke liye aur phir wo aap ke liye feel karne lage to kya use accept karna chahiye????!?
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved

--Unres--

Want to start with saying that an absolutely needed and awesome post 👏
Absolutely agree with you...

The journey they have shown these two people taking is rarely seen in indian television. Their journey have been so full of obstacles and full of optimism from Taani's side that it's heart breaking.

Honestly, as I have already mentioned previously, their journey has shown a sense of growth in both characters that become easily relative to others. Every time Taani cries, our eyes become wet and same goes with Rey. I know that people are so mad at Taani for misunderstanding Rey but can you blame the poor girl? Instead of thinking like a fan, we need to see this from an objective point of view. The girl has already faced rejection from misunderstanding Rey's intentions before. Now, she's afraid to do that again. Therefore, I am really glad that you brought that point up.

Regardless of fans being frustrated at her or not, their story is so well developed that the fans can't help but feel their emotions as well. Some feel for Rey while others feel for Taani. Of course, there are those who feel for both of them and blame the circumstances instead.

Either way, the story is so etched with reality that it's hard to ignore. I mean, we see girls having crushes all the time. In fact, my best friend liked someone for more than 2 years and misunderstood him for doing the same. Turns out, he was dating someone else that she wasn't aware of. She was absolutely shattered but she pulled herself together. I couldn't do anything but be there because she had to be the one to tell herself to be strong. I tried to cheer her up but at the end, she was the one to take the initiative. This is exactly what had happened to Taani. Of course, she didnt have anyone with her to support her but I think that's what made her stronger. It made her what she is today. 

So yes, this does happen in real life. We choose to ignore it. We choose to believe that we are still in that Romeo Juliet 19th/20th century where the guy falls undeniably hard for the girl while the girl ends up with another guy. The girl faces the same circumstances as well which are just as devastating if not more for the girl to see the guy she cares about liking someone else. Of course, it would be awesome if every story ends up like Taani's but I am sure that it does. I know someone who married a guy who was in love with someone else, but now they are happily married because the girl refused to give up on the relationship.

It happens but the representations differ. To me, ArSh was the first story where the guy was in love with someone else and he started to get attracted to the girl who was madly in love with him. Obviously CVs Palki didn't follow that road in there fully so I am gonna have to say that THIS is the First time that I have seen a successful love story out of a lovesick romeo losing his former lover, and is falling for someone who is deeply in love with him.

Let's all be realistic about this. Rey had to fall for her sometime. I mean Taani's character is soo caring. Rey needed that. He had been lacking that for a while. When he received that, he didn't want to let go of that. Hopefully CVs keep on pursuing this track and end their MU soon!!

PS: Sorry for such a long post but I got fired up lol 😆
Edited by Shona_Mayur - 11 years ago
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Taaliya Taaliya 👏

Aaish
Luved Reading the post as this story of TaaRey is definitely a unique one on TV and that is the reason I fell for this lovestory 😃
Palki n CV's took out a character like Taani frm the outside world n gav it a lil Fictional Touch which in all makes the story a different one to watch , a break from the routine lovestories ⭐️

I Love Taani ❤️

I Love Rey ❤️

I Love TaaRey ❤️
Edited by ...Tansy... - 11 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aaish ! A very very apt and indeed a good post 👏

This story is unique and at the same time very connecting to the youth ! Sometimes its the girl who falls first and tries to befriend the guy , its not the guy always ...

I love this story becoz I can connect to it ! Its not artificial <33

I love taani's character

I love Rey's character
And I love

VriMar <333
Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Aaish...

TaaRey are different, they can be related to reality.

Cv's did a great job of coming up wid TR's strory, which for a change has something other than a guy running after a girl or pehle jhagda phir pyar kind of things.

And who says character like Taani doesn't exist ?? 
Taani is a perfect example of someone beating the odds and moving ahead, which we all do.

Thank u cv's for Taani and for TaaRey 

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unres my comment on page 1 :)
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
awesome post Aaisha 👏
i don't know whether this can happen in real or not
but one thing is sure, i love this story...
don't know abt others but i find it real...
CV's gave us a really beautiful story in form of TaaRey...
so i just love it to core...
allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all great post...taarey is really a unique concept fortv and I really love them but in today's world it happens a lot.when a girl loves a guy...and the guy is the college hero..may be her best friend or just a friend...and the guy don't feel for him...but later it is possible that he will fall for him...
it actually happens ...but this type of relationship has a great  ego problem and the couple often have misunderstanding ...complexes...(own experience)  but i hope love will conquer above all...
            once niks asked me what i love about taarey and this was my answer-------they are different from other telly couple where the girl fall for the boy first...they are soo sweet...their love story is possible in today's world ...not a love story of fairy-tales...rather a love story of modern world...