Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Can a story like TaRey happens for real? - Page 2

Freakin_girl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bang on post..
u made me fall for taarey all over again..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AAISH :D 
Such an apt post , Tussi great ho :P 
I love how u haff penned it down . 

And the story defo is unique , no wonder hum jo iske fans hai ;) *Okay That was lame :P* But wateva , I donot no wat to say cz u said it all. 
I LOOVVE TAAANI <3
I LOVE REY <3 *KOI SHAK ? :P * 

In short i LOVE LOVE LOVE TAAREY <3 

patie thumbnail
Aaishu di beautiful post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ...nd yes it happns...i can connect to TR stry...its a unique srty๐Ÿ˜ณ... d way cvs r developing taani's character is commendable...nd๐Ÿ‘ .. yes luv story lyk TR happens in real lyf... itz nt necessary ki hamesha ladka hi pehle ladki ke liye feel kare๐Ÿค”
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great post Ayesha Every word you said was true.I think the real reason I love Taarey so much is because they are realistic the way they happened  and their love grew.Its not something that happens in every soap Usually the guy will fall for the girl and then soon enough she will fall for him and then they will get together its original in its own sense and I love CVs for that .They made me fall for such an imperfect yet perfect couple.Which is so unlike me to fall so hard for an onscreen couple.

I loved Taanis character there are people all over the world that are innocent that have been kept sheltered. Who fall for a guy and I think everyone can relate falling for someone I mean here there are a lot of female fans of Shantannu and KAS.and her cute and innocent ways its not like she came with any selfish motives even in the scene where shes telling him about her feelings she said she wants to get to know him nothing that was out of the world like her her thoughts were innocent and cute.Atleast when she got shocked she came out of it beautifully instead of blaming others she found it her own fault and found her own flaws form within and decided to change them.Without anyones help.

That has always touched my heart how Taareys story has come so far without them disclosing it to anyone how they have felt about each other.Taani being all alone use to make me unhappy because I felt for her she was lonely and alone whilst others have their friends to talk to she had no one and this is for me how her inner strength comes into play.She didn't run away back home she faced it everyday.

The real reason I love Taani is because of Rey and vice versa they made me fall for each other.I was never a rey fan before Taani came onscreen now I just love him.Because I get to see his inner feelings his vulnerability and I love how he loves her.How he himself doesn't know why he is suddenly so affected by this girl and whatever choices she makes.Like you said her designation mae him crazy because she was against him it hurt him no end having his love against him.I swear keeping all his problems inside had seriously burdened them both but more him.Love the scene before the Rasiya scene where he asks her why must be one of my favourites and loved it.He seems so little and in love.Dont know how to eplain it but he really needed her.

And yes such loves stories do HAPPEN

Thanks Ayesha love the post 

Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Aaishu superb post! TaaRey Love story is one of the most unique love stories on TV! Thats wat got me hooked to them...Their love story has it all : Cuteness, Drama, Intensity, Aggressiveness, Passion, Care and loada n loads of love! N as for happening in real, i've seen it happen to my own sister!
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
I forgot to add Jealousy there [LOL
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Tansy...wow
Taaliya Taaliya ๐Ÿ‘
Poor souls will be Poor souls let 'em be hame kya ๐Ÿคฃ

now back to taarey... you know what it's one of the most realistic i have seen on indian television... we see everywhere lovesick puppy guys and wooing the girls... although starting taani ways were really a bit annoying for me, but what i loved were her guts to pursue her love... why it should be only guy who will fall in love and pataoing his lady love?? and i believe in gender equality, so taani's guts to tell him that she likes him...were... hats off..
in any case ๐Ÿ˜‰if i found a guy like rey... me too is gonna drag him and confess my feelings๐Ÿ˜‰

and rey love...he didn't loved her like love at first sight...it was a slow, mature, gradual thing... i don't believe in love at first sight as from looks you can be just attracted...nothing else.
and some poor souls considering it lust... gosh... i believe that now it's rey whose feelings are stronger even than of taani towards her... because it's not because of love at first sight...he fell in love smoothly and slowly, as he came to know her well, as he understood her...

and yep it happens... in fact the love stories when one of them realizes or falls in love after an unsuccessful relationship are strong... it happens with people around you...and especially as rey realized his feelings and love in jealous state and anger... these two factors really happen.

Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pimples

Great post Ayesha Every word you said was true.I think the real reason I love Taarey so much is because they are realistic the way they happened  and their love grew.Its not something that happens in every soap Usually the guy will fall for the girl and then soon enough she will fall for him and then they will get together its original in its own sense and I love CVs for that .They made me fall for such an imperfect yet perfect couple.Which is so unlike me to fall so hard for an onscreen couple.

I loved Taanis character there are people all over the world that are innocent that have been kept sheltered. Who fall for a guy and I think everyone can relate falling for someone I mean here there are a lot of female fans of Shantannu and KAS.and her cute and innocent ways its not like she came with any selfish motives even in the scene where shes telling him about her feelings she said she wants to get to know him nothing that was out of the world like her her thoughts were innocent and cute.Atleast when she got shocked she came out of it beautifully instead of blaming others she found it her own fault and found her own flaws form within and decided to change them.Without anyones help.

That has always touched my heart how Taareys story has come so far without them disclosing it to anyone how they have felt about each other.Taani being all alone use to make me unhappy because I felt for her she was lonely and alone whilst others have their friends to talk to she had no one and this is for me how her inner strength comes into play.She didn't run away back home she faced it everyday.

The real reason I love Taani is because of Rey and vice versa they made me fall for each other.I was never a rey fan before Taani came onscreen now I just love him.Because I get to see his inner feelings his vulnerability and I love how he loves her.How he himself doesn't know why he is suddenly so affected by this girl and whatever choices she makes.Like you said her designation mae him crazy because she was against him it hurt him no end having his love against him.I swear keeping all his problems inside had seriously burdened them both but more him.Love the scene before the Rasiya scene where he asks her why must be one of my favourites and loved it.He seems so little and in love.Dont know how to eplain it but he really needed her.

And yes such loves stories do HAPPEN

Thanks Ayesha love the post 

All the bold parts... i ws abt 2 post the same thing... thank u for saving ma tym... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The thing about TaRey that I personally like is the fact that you can relate to them. Their story is very unique yet you can see it happening with someone and now that I look into it, I realize that a lot of people around me have went through similar kind of story. 

P.s I LOVED the post. Your posts are really strong because they are constructed on well known facts. Great work Aaish. <3
Edited by fatima_tr - 11 years ago
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bang on post diii agree with you on each and every point cv's not only make a beautifull couple like taarey he also make a beautiful love story between them and shows their emotions perfectly and they never forget to mention about her girl true love towards her prince charming  and so mature love story sometimes kiddish also and the bond which you show between them like soul to soul connection is very commendable * hats off to you*... 

thank you cv's for giving us beautiful couple like taarey and beautiful story 

2nd thanks for giving us a brilliant actor's like vrinda dawda , KAS, shantnu, sneha and other d3 members...

thank you so much