Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Parveen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful post aisha...yes there r so many girls vch relates 2 taani charactr...i too saw many of my friends whose life correlates with taani charac and also taarey luv story too...
PayalD3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its so true...
Its so common but yet unique...
angelsj3287 thumbnail
I find Taani a real today's girl and take my word...whatever Taani going tru it really happens ...M AN EXAMPLE too!!!hehee...

Never found Taani character never exist!!and i love how her character is taking place...simply love...she is one of the best in dil dosti dance!!!
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post ๐Ÿ‘
Speaking from personal experience and from what I've observed around me...yes a story like TaRey can happen for real. I'm sure there are pple out there that can relate to the situations faced by TaRey and can understand the moments they share.

What I like abt this blossoming love story is the fact that the cvs haven't tried to make it larger than life. Taani's crush on Rey which eventually turned into love...and then her rejection from Rey was very believable. Taani going into her shell and distancing herself was a natural reaction and Rey's possessive feeling for Taani was highlighted during the MU surrounding Shivam. Gradually the more time TaRey spent together...their feelings heightened. And it's love on both sides...but the fear of losing the other has caused the MUs and the distances.

So yeh...all in all I love this romance. It's something that at least I can relate to and when you begin to understand a character and how they feel...you instantly connect with them. And those who believe that characters like Taani don't exist in real life are ignorant. We get many types of pple in this world...and Taani is one of them. After the intial rejection from Rey, a different side to her was revealed which is something that any regular girl would go through. I don't know abt others but she sure does mirror my past experiences...barring the dream sequences!
vibhaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post . I agree with u each and every word u say . TaaRey story is unique but it realistic. There are so many girls its happens with them. It's taani who made me to watch show and than i become fan of rey and d3. If I got a guy like rey sure I will fall 4 him. Hats off to vrimar they doing fantastic work.
Palki mam thank u 4 giving us TaaRey and such a lovely story.
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aisha dii.. bang on post! love you for thii post!

I agree to each and every word of ur post!

Taarey's story is sooo special and unique because it is very REAL!!

This can happen or has happened with any person in real life!

Taarey is by far the most realistic love story.. That is what makes it soo unique and special..

Saare love stories me we get to see the beautiful.. beautiful as in the * Sabkuch achcha achcha hone* waala side.. The perfect side.. ( Hope u get what I mean.. mai utna achche se explain nahi kar paa rahi)
But Taarey's love story isn't perfect.. jhagde.. MU's.. sab hai.. N that is what makes it soo unique and real..

Bang on post!!
Love Taarey forever!!
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IT HAPPENS ! IT SURELY DOES HAPPEN!
Aaishu Aaishu !SHEESH Man U touched my heart by this post! Main kya kahun ! U just spoke my heart out! Aaishu ur post r just what is in my heart! Again a big big big thanks for this lovely post! Pshh u made me emotional ๐Ÿ˜† !
The way it is dictated it can't be done any better!
But if I say ! I totally agree! It is a story which each n every person can connect to ! As I can bet it has happened to many it is SOO realistic ! N it can happen with any one of us! This is the dirt reason I connected n loved TaaRey because of the uniqueness n rareness in their story which I didn't see on Indian television!
Thanks ALOT CVs n Palki ma'am for giving us such am uncommon n one of a kind story! Love TaaRey!

Bang on post!Edited by Sara_Taarey22 - 11 years ago
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing post aaisha๐Ÿ‘
TaaRey story iz deffo unique n realistic. i thnk ih cn hpn o haz hpnd 2 ppl in real.
Thnk u cvz 4 givin uz a unique and realistic story๐Ÿ˜Š
asmamember thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post.amazing.it happens,I want it happens taarey like story in life more bec. I love it.
Taarey story is unique,real and awesome,
I love love love taarey story.
I love taani,rey and vrimar/taarey.
Thank u so much CV,palki mam for giving beautiful taarey lovestory.
Taarey rocks.

Edited by asmamember - 11 years ago
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omggg sorry i didnt read u post <3 
i jst love it !!!
i jst love this taarey story i  feel connected to it 
virmar makes it look sooo real that what i love about it 
and it could totally happen for real

awesome post <3 <3 <3