raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awsm post n y not 
taarey luv stry can happen 
Zuna4Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bang on post aishu.👏...taarey unique story he,,,,,,, happeng in  a person real life...we always see in shows guys fallng fr grls then propose them or if rejected stick by their side...or thn lead a devdas life...hee hee😆   or if ever a grl feels fr the boy she never confessed but hide her emotions n lead a devdasi kind a life...one or the other every stories the. lover grl n lover boy are like only meant fr each other n  all...but taarey completely completely different ...rey din evev knw or even loved taani in the begining instead he loved someone other...earlier confession n an earlier rejection... nyone ever heard of a love storylike ths...but yes in real life it happens alotn lots...but in reel life it never happens cause it never try to connect to reality...but ere its different...taarey bringing us a much realistic love story ..n no doubt why i fall madly fr ma taarey⭐️ ...n no doubt  fr vrimar who give full on life fr ma taarey😳❤️
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love this post so much 
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post n I do believe that this can happe in real life too :)
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post aaish:) im in love with it..😃

i agree..boys running behind girls nd all🤢😆 our TaaRey is alwayz unique and great😉 This is called real Love  a lot of  confessions,MU's,paasionate,intimate moments awww finally they will be together😳 Love you TaaRey
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oh yes, it does. the stories like taani and reys.

and people like taani exist too more than we like to see as they are usually not seen/ not heard but their absence is felt - not just by the guy whom she likes but by the friends as well.

btw, wonderful post and the replies. i didnt know which one to quote and which one to leave so heres to all...👏👏👏
and yes to be honest, im def one girl who liked the guy before the guy even knew i existed so...yes it does happen in real life
Edited by prtn - 11 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful post👏
u said all to ab main kia bolon🤣
fab post aaish srsly...TR lovestory is one of the best in the world :)
bags07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
aisha love you for this post...and really our taarey is really unique...ofcourse taarey can happen in real...i have seen many such stories in my real life...😊
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Taarey arre simply amazing!!! they look fab together and both as actors are awesome..!!! wish to see a dance sequence between then!!! a romantic track maybe????