Anamika

WHY IS THIS FORUM SO AGAINST OF RANO JEET!

kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys, i dont understand why is this forum so against rano jeet pairing, i like their chemistry and if u guys remember than this story is actually about rano and jeet with evil eyes of anamika, i know many of here like simran kaur, and even i like her but the truth is she is playing a negative character of an evil chudail, and rano jeet r the leads and as the story wil progress they wil show that how rano wil protect her true love from anamika and the end game is jeet rano. I understand many of u like jeet anamika but making bashing post for rano like she is a boy or a girl, she is fit for mickey etc. These posts r really humiliating to the character of rano and ultimately u guys wil be upset bcoz there is no way anamika and jeet could make a pair bcoz she is not only evil but she is a chudail and jeet is a human, ultimately the end game wil be jeet rano. And guys i came some days before in this forum and then i was not active and today when i came i was shocked to see so many negative posts on rano, so i thought to make a post on this bcoz for the first time i have seen people making posts against the female lead and supporting the evil character, anyways this is just my opinion, no offence to anyone!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

u mean another shree on screen?? in shree d female lead was figthing with d evil as d other girl was completely evil.

i dont think anamika will go in that direction 😡
til now there was no sign of anamika being evil.. so u cant say she is negative she might be crey shade but not evil.. n she was d one who help jeet not  rano.. also this show called anamika so she is main leadπŸ˜›

I agree bashing posts against Rano is not acceptable... actually bashing posts against anyone is not acceptable chahe woh negative character ho yah positive... πŸ˜† But people love to bash the ones they don't like... in this forum the positive character is more bashed than the negative character and in many other forums the vamps are bashed but not the positive characters πŸ˜† 

Who knows if CV's will see that 80% people prefer Jeet with Anamika toh we will get them together it depends on the CV's so you can't say it's all about Rano and Jeet πŸ˜† Changing the story is so easy for them... As I said before too there is a show which you watch also πŸ˜† was about film industry now it's about saas bahu drama just because of the TRP's πŸ˜† So you see the CV's show us what we want to see πŸ˜‰
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

If ur liking that pair so be it u have no right of pointiung ur finger towards otherπŸ˜•...its our choice and we are free to choose the couple of our choice😊...and if  other posts are clearly read they are all meant for fun if u cant get it there is an option for back icon...just click it n back off whats so big deal. 😊 We are here for making this place a family where we can share...can make fun of characters mind it characters n not the actors...can pull each others legs (like frnds) and discuss over what we like and whar we want to watch 😳...iss sab mein problem kya hai that u have to make a sepaarte post for pointing towards?  kahain problem hai to go n post ur POV neone is restricting u from expressing...plz stop making kinda posts...we like Jeeka n will always demand for Jeeka...we want to have fun will always make funny posts...πŸ˜†

Edited by romaila - 11 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I agree bashing posts against Rano is not acceptable... actually bashing posts against anyone is not acceptable chahe woh negative character ho yah positive... πŸ˜† But people love to bash the ones they don't like... in this forum the positive character is more bashed than the negative character and in many other forums the vamps are bashed but not the positive characters πŸ˜† 

Who knows if CV's will see that 80% people prefer Jeet with Anamika toh we will get them together it depends on the CV's so you can't say it's all about Rano and Jeet πŸ˜† Changing the story is so easy for them... As I said before too there is a show which you watch also πŸ˜† was about film industry now it's about saas bahu drama just because of the TRP's πŸ˜† So you see the CV's show us what we want to see πŸ˜‰

the thing is there haven't been any bashing post yet...and this TM is directly pointing towards our RaMi n Jeeka fun posts πŸ₯±. We have never crossed our limits never had bashed their Jodi just presented our POV and our likings towards Micky...do u think we were extra ordinary in behaviour? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: romaila

the thing is there haven't been any bashing post yet...and this TM is directly pointing towards our RaMi n Jeeka fun posts πŸ₯±. We have never crossed our limits never had bashed their Jodi just presented our POV and our likings towards Micky...do u think we were extra ordinary in behaviour? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Romaila this is not PKYEK forum where we were used to say anything against anyone chahe woh our favourite ho yah nahin... πŸ˜† but this is Anamika forum so is liye I am saying everyone is not like us... yes the topic "Rano is a girl or a boy" can be taken as a bashing post by Rano lovers so yeah I can understand his anger... but I think he could have said it in that post only instead of making a post for pointing fingers at members... πŸ˜• And I know we didn't bash their jodi we only enjoy our Jeeka and Rami πŸ˜† And what I don't like is just because Anamika is supposed to be negative we should not support her but Rano because she is positive πŸ€ͺ What else ? πŸ˜³ πŸ€ͺ I love negative characters ab woh Anamika ho yah phir koi any other vamp of any other show ho... 
kashishrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

If ur liking that pair so be it u have no right of pointiung ur finger towards other...its our choice and we are free to choose the couple of our choice...and if other posts are clearly read they are all meant for fun if u cant get it there is an option for back icon...just click it n back off whats so big deal. We are here for making this place a family where we can share...can make fun of characters mind it characters n not the actors...can pull each others legs (like frnds) and discuss over what we like and whar we want to watch ...iss sab mein problem kya hai that u have to make a sepaarte post for pointing towards? kahain problem hai to go n post ur POV neone is restricting u from expressing...plz stop making kinda posts...we like Jeeka n will always demand for Jeeka...we want to have fun will always make funny posts...

I m sorry romaila if i have hurted u, i m not here to fight with anyone, i felt bad after seeing bashing posts for rano which according to u is fun post, so i guess its no use to say my point of view, wel al the best with your jeeka, hopefully u wil get what u want.
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Romaila this is not PKYEK forum where we were used to say anything against anyone chahe woh our favourite ho yah nahin... πŸ˜† but this is Anamika forum so is liye I am saying everyone is not like us... yes the topic "Rano is a girl or a boy" can be taken as a bashing post by Rano lovers so yeah I can understand his anger... but I think he could have said it in that post only instead of making a post for pointing fingers at members... πŸ˜• And I know we didn't bash their jodi we only enjoy our Jeeka and Rami πŸ˜† And what I don't like is just because Anamika is supposed to be negative we should not support her but Rano because she is positive πŸ€ͺ What else ? πŸ˜³ πŸ€ͺ I love negative characters ab woh Anamika ho yah phir koi any other vamp of any other show ho... 

making them understand what we are and for what we are here on forum isnt our duty πŸ˜† everyone is free to be what they are and not what other members wishes for. About Rano a boy post...TM should have check the mebers Id it clearly says "newbie" πŸ˜† new IDs are meant for making jungle war in any forum...my problem is this TM clearly had pointed towards our posts which were purely for fun...and many Reet fans had commented there too phir is post ka matlab kya banta hai? Agree he/she should have raised her/his POV there and not through a sepaarte topic...there wasn't any negativity on forum but after this post i dont think there will be any peace at least mein to nahin chorney wali Reet ko πŸ˜† jab bajnaye ka mood hoga will bajofiy as these characters are meant for our fun πŸ˜› and not for ruling us 😊

yeh neg positive formula isnt workable here as we are here for Chudail and not human love story...aisa hota to we have better options than Jeet πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
kashishrocks thumbnail

@ Coeur2PsychoFMS
wel, u r right, that cvs mould the serial according to trps and may be jeeka wil happen on fans recommendation and i m not here to fight i just said my point of view which is not accepted by the forum members here and if u see the post rano is a boy or a girl, u wil realise that what i said was not wrong, and yes i do watch madhubala and its story is changed according to the trps, hope u guys also get jeeka.
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishrocks

I m sorry romaila if i have hurted u, i m not here to fight with anyone, i felt bad after seeing bashing posts for rano which according to u is fun post, so i guess its no use to say my point of view, wel al the best with your jeeka, hopefully u wil get what u want.

i felt offended as RaMi posts were made by me only...plus if could see there in that bashing post its made by a newbie do i have to tell whats a newbie's business in IF? that member made a post on Anamika falling for Rano did we reacted like u did? u need to understand theses are just characters n not our rulers that if they are positive we shall blindly follow them n make drooling post we like making post on what we think will entertain others n if in case there is any mocking of character we do add a disclaimer...
About Jeeka n Reet...welll its our choice this shouldnt affect any...enjoy ur Reet Journey and refrain from making any post without getting to the exact issue whish there wasn't any 😊