Anamika

WHY IS THIS FORUM SO AGAINST OF RANO JEET! - Page 2

kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: romaila

i felt offended as RaMi posts were made by me only...plus if could see there in that bashing post its made by a newbie do i have to tell whats a newbie's business in IF? that member made a post on Anamika falling for Rano did we reacted like u did? u need to understand theses are just characters n not our rulers that if they are positive we shall blindly follow them n make drooling post we like making post on what we think will entertain others n if in case there is any mocking of character we do add a disclaimer...
About Jeeka n Reet...welll its our choice this shouldnt affect any...enjoy ur Reet Journey and refrain from making any post without getting to the exact issue whish there wasn't any

Wel romaila let me tel u, i m not a reet fan niether i m a jeeka fan, i like the serial though, but the thing is that a newbie made that post but the other members of the forum also joined that newbie, someone even called her sixer(hijra), it is so humiliating, u r the forum members so inspite of commenting on her post, u should have reported it, bcoz bashing a character by calling her a sixer is not a fun post, i m sure if anyone would have made the same post for anamika, than people would have bashed her like anythin and til now that topic would have been closed, i hope u understood what i meant!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

making them understand what we are and for what we are here on forum isnt our duty 😆 everyone is free to be what they are and not what other members wishes for. About Rano a boy post...TM should have check the mebers Id it clearly says "newbie" 😆 new IDs are meant for making jungle war in any forum...my problem is this TM clearly had pointed towards our posts which were purely for fun...and many Reet fans had commented there too phir is post ka matlab kya banta hai? Agree he/she should have raised her/his POV there and not through a sepaarte topic...there wasn't any negativity on forum but after this post i dont think there will be any peace at least mein to nahin chorney wali Reet ko 😆 jab bajnaye ka mood hoga will bajofiy as these characters are meant for our fun 😛 and not for ruling us 😊

yeh neg positive formula isnt workable here as we are here for Chudail and not human love story...aisa hota to we have better options than Jeet 😳😆

I guess no one wants to teach what is fun and what is not and no one is ready to see fun everywhere ðŸ˜† The forum members were only having fun and is mein bhi few bajaoyed the TM like Annie who said "Of course she has a girl name she wears like a girl still she is a boy" but apparently everyone can't understand that ðŸ˜† So I don't mind people arguing in that post not making another one ðŸ˜•

Ek ke liye don't punish the other Reet fans ðŸ˜† 

Actually I love evils everywhere not only in supernatural shows only ðŸ˜†
kashishrocks thumbnail

@ Coeur2PsychoFMS
wel i guess farah, u forgot me, some days back i joined this forum and also chatted with u, my name is anam and u also said me that farah name is common in india but not in the country where i live, i hope now u remember me.
Anam I remember you... and I was even shocked to see in that another forum... well I don't want to bring any another show"s name here but just in short I was a little mad at you when you made that topic on Dipali's suicide... but people from here and in MB forum know that I attack back instead of crying, it's much more fun ðŸ˜› The hypocrisy of many members in that post was hilarious to read.. just because she is a negative character she was bashed but if I will make the same topic on the female lead character everyone who laughed will cry ðŸ˜† Now seeing you here defending Rano is weird ðŸ˜• Still I didn't say you are completely wrong... I agreed that "Rano is a boy or girl" topic was a little too much but you should have talked about this matter in that post only... ðŸ˜•
kashishrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Anam I remember you... and I was even shocked to see in that another forum... well I don't want to bring any another show"s name here but just in short I was a little mad at you when you made that topic on Dipali's suicide... but people from here and in MB forum know that I attack back instead of crying, it's much more fun The hypocrisy of many members in that post was hilarious to read.. just because she is a negative character she was bashed but if I will make the same topic on the female lead character everyone who laughed will cry Now seeing you here defending Rano is weird Still I didn't say you are completely wrong... I agreed that "Rano is a boy or girl" topic was a little too much but you should have talked about this matter in that post only...

Yes, even i have seen u in mb forum and u r right i made a fun post on dipali's suicide, but i just made it to make everyone happy by thinking that dipali the biggest problem between rishbaala is finally out of the serial but if u see i dint made any negative comment on her looks, i just meant that by suicide she is leaving the serial, but here in that post rano is a boy or a girl someone even called her sixer( hijra) that is so humiliating, and i dint commented on that post bcoz al were supporting that post, and i m also new in this forum so i dint commented and preferred making a different post.
This content was originally posted by: kashishrocks

Yes, even i have seen u in mb forum and u r right i made a fun post on dipali's suicide, but i just made it to make everyone happy by thinking that dipali the biggest problem between rishbaala is finally out of the serial but if u see i dint made any negative comment on her looks, i just meant that by suicide she is leaving the serial, but here in that post rano is a boy or a girl someone even called her sixer( hijra) that is so humiliating, and i dint commented on that post bcoz al were supporting that post, and i m also new in this forum so i dint commented and preferred making a different post.

You thought making people happy... but do you know that Dipali also has fans... and I am her biggest fan I prefer her than the female lead... I usually don't comment when people make negative posts one her or Trishna... but someone sent me the link of your post toh thought about commenting... The problem is not making posts on physical appearance or not... the problem is likings... You like Rano so you didn't like that post and I like Dipali toh I didn't like your post... and thinking about a character's death is also not acceptable... 

I read that post too... as Romaila said first the post was made by a newbie and on IF newbies love to make trouble and second people took the post as a fun post not like a bashing post... I didn't comment because even I didn't like the post... ðŸ˜•
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kashishrocks

Wel romaila let me tel u, i m not a reet fan niether i m a jeeka fan, i like the serial though, but the thing is that a newbie made that post but the other members of the forum also joined that newbie, someone even called her sixer(hijra), it is so humiliating, u r the forum members so inspite of commenting on her post, u should have reported it, bcoz bashing a character by calling her a sixer is not a fun post, i m sure if anyone would have made the same post for anamika, than people would have bashed her like anythin and til now that topic would have been closed, i hope u understood what i meant!

I dont know what others have commented thats not my problem...the things is what u have mentioned in ur post regarding fun , Jeeka n RaMi posts that have directly pointed out me which i am not liking. I am not here for controlling other members and why shall i do? do i know them? NO...whats the use of dragging urself in others matters? nothing and abt Anamika well for ur information there was a post on her by same member...we didnt reacted but made fun of her n highlighted Rano's talkind n Anamika's silent behaviour which is too opposite and both these characters cant go together...same way u had an option of writing there than making a separate topic on what u think is BASHING...there weren't much against Rano but ur this post is defo going to add to their No
romaila thumbnail

I guess no one wants to teach what is fun and what is not and no one is ready to see fun everywhere ðŸ˜† The forum members were only having fun and is mein bhi few bajaoyed the TM like Annie who said "Of course she has a girl name she wears like a girl still she is a boy" but apparently everyone can't understand that ðŸ˜† So I don't mind people arguing in that post not making another one ðŸ˜•

Ek ke liye don't punish the other Reet fans ðŸ˜† 

Actually I love evils everywhere not only in supernatural shows only ðŸ˜†

Exactly no one wants to teach and neone is here for attending our lectures to yeh itna shor kyun? 😆

Exactly no one wants to teach and neone is here for attending our lectures to yeh itna shor kyun? 😆

Hum professors nahin hai ðŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail

Hum professors nahin hai ðŸ˜†

haan i know we are nautankies 😳😆