Originally posted by: romaila

haan i know we are nautankies πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Then soon we will make shows "Nautanki film" πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Then soon we will make shows "Nautanki film" πŸ˜†

Itna kharcha kaun karey...convert forum into nautanky films by making nautanky posts πŸ˜†
Forum members are all voluntaries πŸ˜† kharcha nahin hoga πŸ€£
shalluuu thumbnail
show name is anamika...my dear
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If ur liking that pair so be it u have no right of pointiung ur finger towards otherπŸ˜•...its our choice and we are free to choose the couple of our choice😊...and if  other posts are clearly read they are all meant for fun if u cant get it there is an option for back icon...just click it n back off whats so big deal. 😊 We are here for making this place a family where we can share...can make fun of characters mind it characters n not the actors...can pull each others legs (like frnds) and discuss over what we like and whar we want to watch 😳...iss sab mein problem kya hai that u have to make a sepaarte post for pointing towards?  kahain problem hai to go n post ur POV neone is restricting u from expressing...plz stop making kinda posts...we like Jeeka n will always demand for Jeeka...we want to have fun will always make funny posts...πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

You thought making people happy... but do you know that Dipali also has fans... and I am her biggest fan I prefer her than the female lead... I usually don't comment when people make negative posts one her or Trishna... but someone sent me the link of your post toh thought about commenting... The problem is not making posts on physical appearance or not... the problem is likings... You like Rano so you didn't like that post and I like Dipali toh I didn't like your post... and thinking about a character's death is also not acceptable...
I read that post too... as Romaila said first the post was made by a newbie and on IF newbies love to make trouble and second people took the post as a fun post not like a bashing post... I didn't comment because even I didn't like the post...

Wel v both r right at our own place,wel i dint knew that u r a dipali fan! Anyways everyone has their own choice, hope u get your jeeka.
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont know what others have commented thats not my problem...the things is what u have mentioned in ur post regarding fun , Jeeka n RaMi posts that have directly pointed out me which i am not liking. I am not here for controlling other members and why shall i do? do i know them? NO...whats the use of dragging urself in others matters? nothing and abt Anamika well for ur information there was a post on her by same member...we didnt reacted but made fun of her n highlighted Rano's talkind n Anamika's silent behaviour which is too opposite and both these characters cant go together...same way u had an option of writing there than making a separate topic on what u think is BASHING...there weren't much against Rano but ur this post is defo going to add to their No

Wel romailla, i dint posted there bcoz al members were supporting that newbie and even i m new to this forum , so i preferred making a different post, anyways i said my point of view, now its your wish to think that in any way u want, i m hardly a member of this forum, so good luck to u guys for your jeeka!
Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Wel v both r right at our own place,wel i dint knew that u r a dipali fan! Anyways everyone has their own choice, hope u get your jeeka.

Who cares about Jeeka... all I want is Anamika... ab woh Jeet ke saath ho yah phir kisi aur ke saath πŸ˜†
TM i can completely understand your view point but actually the fact is most of forum members are Jeeka fans & maximum posts are made on them.that doesn't mean all are intended of against RanoJeet so if u like them,make post on them.if anyone bash them then 'Report' the post

@Others i know we like JeeKa bt we can not bash JeeRan.so pls criticize them in a constructive way so that both group can be peaceful on the forum

regards

Utpol
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this serial lead is anamika--

and rano is just a  parallel lead.

what is wrong if we support lead of the show??