Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lpv24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sometimes you know a character is anti-hero through and through, but you just can't help rooting for him/her even when it's obvious he/she is not really a good person at all.
lpv24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its like people's fondness for joker in the batman series.  
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lpv24

sometimes you know a character is anti-hero through and through, but you just can't help rooting for him/her even when it's obvious he/she is not really a good person at all.

yes.

that is case of some of shahrukh films--

in darr even though he is anti hero--then also people rooted for him.
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okk,firstly let me tell u that i dnt hate rano,bt i dnt lyk hr too,actually i dnt lyk any1 in this serial except anamika and jeet. baki sab k sab family drama king and queen lagte hai mujhe. and the reason for me liking jeeka: didnt you see that they have some super chemistry together. their eyelock,jst wow. bt i dnt find this thing btwn rano-jeet. they r lyk bst frnds,thats all. and i am here not for a cute lovestory.,want a passionate 1. in TVD also i support delena,for their passion,which i dnt find in stelena. and she is a grey charater,which i love. :) and if u r angry abt that rano post u shoul report it,instead of qusting abt other's liking.
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG Is Post pe itni saari Discussion Ho gayi??😲 kal tak toh yaha Koi aaya bhi nahi Tha..
Anyways Directly Pointing Towards Members Post is not Good Instead Report.
N People Here according to what i have found Some Of them Like having Fun.. But Noobody Is bashing Jeet And Rano's Pair.. Its the difference in POVs u see.. Some people may find it Offensive while some may take it lightly n walk away!!😊
Originally posted by: Ayesha066

OMG Is Post pe itni saari Discussion Ho gayi??😲 kal tak toh yaha Koi aaya bhi nahi Tha..

N People Here according to what i have found Some Of them Like having Fun.. But Noobody Is bashing Jeet And Rano's Pair.. Its the difference in POVs u see.. Some people may find it Offensive while some may take it lightly n walk away!!😊

Kal tak 🤔 Kal hi saare discussion hui hai ðŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ayesha066

this was the first discussion post on forum...and we took full use of it 😆