Anamika

WHY IS THIS FORUM SO AGAINST OF RANO JEET! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

If ur liking that pair so be it u have no right of pointiung ur finger towards otherConfused...its our choice and we are free to choose the couple of our choiceSmile...and if  other posts are clearly read they are all meant for fun if u cant get it there is an option for back icon...just click it n back off whats so big deal. Smile We are here for making this place a family where we can share...can make fun of characters mind it characters n not the actors...can pull each others legs (like frnds) and discuss over what we like and whar we want to watch Embarrassed...iss sab mein problem kya hai that u have to make a sepaarte post for pointing towards? Ouch kahain problem hai to go n post ur POV neone is restricting u from expressing...plz stop making kinda posts...we like Jeeka n will always demand for Jeeka...we want to have fun will always make funny posts...LOL

Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyaromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY IS THIS FORUM SO AGAINST OF RANO JEET! (Page 4)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by kashishrocks

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Anam I remember you... and I was even shocked to see in that another forum... well I don't want to bring any another show"s name here but just in short I was a little mad at you when you made that topic on Dipali's suicide... but people from here and in MB forum know that I attack back instead of crying, it's much more fun The hypocrisy of many members in that post was hilarious to read.. just because she is a negative character she was bashed but if I will make the same topic on the female lead character everyone who laughed will cry Now seeing you here defending Rano is weird Still I didn't say you are completely wrong... I agreed that "Rano is a boy or girl" topic was a little too much but you should have talked about this matter in that post only...

Yes, even i have seen u in mb forum and u r right i made a fun post on dipali's suicide, but i just made it to make everyone happy by thinking that dipali the biggest problem between rishbaala is finally out of the serial but if u see i dint made any negative comment on her looks, i just meant that by suicide she is leaving the serial, but here in that post rano is a boy or a girl someone even called her sixer( hijra) that is so humiliating, and i dint commented on that post bcoz al were supporting that post, and i m also new in this forum so i dint commented and preferred making a different post.

You thought making people happy... but do you know that Dipali also has fans... and I am her biggest fan I prefer her than the female lead... I usually don't comment when people make negative posts one her or Trishna... but someone sent me the link of your post toh thought about commenting... The problem is not making posts on physical appearance or not... the problem is likings... You like Rano so you didn't like that post and I like Dipali toh I didn't like your post... and thinking about a character's death is also not acceptable...
I read that post too... as Romaila said first the post was made by a newbie and on IF newbies love to make trouble and second people took the post as a fun post not like a bashing post... I didn't comment because even I didn't like the post...

Wel v both r right at our own place,wel i dint knew that u r a dipali fan! Anyways everyone has their own choice, hope u get your jeeka.

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by kashishrocks

Wel romaila let me tel u, i m not a reet fan niether i m a jeeka fan, i like the serial though, but the thing is that a newbie made that post but the other members of the forum also joined that newbie, someone even called her sixer(hijra), it is so humiliating, u r the forum members so inspite of commenting on her post, u should have reported it, bcoz bashing a character by calling her a sixer is not a fun post, i m sure if anyone would have made the same post for anamika, than people would have bashed her like anythin and til now that topic would have been closed, i hope u understood what i meant!

I dont know what others have commented thats not my problem...the things is what u have mentioned in ur post regarding fun , Jeeka n RaMi posts that have directly pointed out me which i am not liking. I am not here for controlling other members and why shall i do? do i know them? NO...whats the use of dragging urself in others matters? nothing and abt Anamika well for ur information there was a post on her by same member...we didnt reacted but made fun of her n highlighted Rano's talkind n Anamika's silent behaviour which is too opposite and both these characters cant go together...same way u had an option of writing there than making a separate topic on what u think is BASHING...there weren't much against Rano but ur this post is defo going to add to their No

Wel romailla, i dint posted there bcoz al members were supporting that newbie and even i m new to this forum , so i preferred making a different post, anyways i said my point of view, now its your wish to think that in any way u want, i m hardly a member of this forum, so good luck to u guys for your jeeka!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksAyesha066

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
this serial lead is anamika--

and rano is just a  parallel lead.

what is wrong if we support lead of the show??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
sometimes you know a character is anti-hero through and through, but you just can't help rooting for him/her even when it's obvious he/she is not really a good person at all.

lpv24

lpv24

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
its like people's fondness for joker in the batman series.  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.