Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 i m not saying they both r weak, i mean to say, their rival  r strong and sharp, so they have to be same, and i agree that Mrinal thakur is nice actress,she is new but she acted well infront of her much-much senior actors.. but her hero looks college student , not practical man,and another one looks lil proudy,  and self centered..and me talking about the characters not the actors.. 
 thats why me guessing.. thanks for considering my post and comment,,... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: croziaxx

i m not saying they both r weak, i mean to say, their rival  r strong and sharp, so they have to be same, and i agree that Mrinal thakur is nice actress,she is new but she acted well infront of her much-much senior actors.. but her hero looks college student , not practical man,and another one looks lil proudy,  and self centered..and me talking about the characters not the actors.. 

thats why me guessing.. thanks for considering my post and comment,,... ๐Ÿ˜Š

no here sid is practical but not serious type like others.thats why he conquered most of the peoples heart in bhosle house. .he is happy go lucky type guy .he know his priority .he try to make people happy around her.whats wrong with this.if everyone will turn serious then show will b boring.if time comes he will show strong side too.thanks .
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 lets see..
 but why some member saying that this is story of grve and gauri ?
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: croziaxx

lets see..

but why some member saying that this is story of grve and gauri ?

no.its just an prediction.u know na it happened with most of the show.But Mohit Sehgal is the main lead for sure.Production house will not do such kind of big mistake.bcz most of the people know its Mohit's show.๐Ÿ˜Š
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazingg posts nd wonderful analysis๐Ÿ‘
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
again read it.truly u write it beautifully .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post aani๐Ÿค—  
Khamoshiyan started on a slow pace.. I remember Mohit repeatedly saying to WAIT.. Now i know what he meant.. but our analyzes were too early.. We being Mohit-holic couldn't keep patience, n we can't be blamed it was over one moth n there was no progress to his character..
But once he entered Bhonsle house, for us the whole show changed.. Now i say Khamoshiyan started for me... 
I hav loved his scenes with the elders of the family the most.. like Prateeksha, Sumitra, Appa saheb, Asavri.. 
HIS scene with Prateeksha, I hav no words about it, it was so brilliant.. with Sid its like, he was already strongly bonded with prateeksha.. I remember while taking out the gift him saying 'yeh meri prateeksha aai ke liye' that showed so much as we say aapna pan for prateeksha.. n the way he made her understand.. those silent talks, those expressions both held.. spoke volumes,,, just like d name of the show.. Khamoshiyan!

Talking abt the family.. its very much different from love flicks shows n saas bahu drama.. It has given importance to each n every character.. it has shown difference b/w every characters.. And also marathi backdrop is carried very well...
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Brilliant post aani๐Ÿค—  

Khamoshiyan started on a slow pace.. I remember Mohit repeatedly saying to WAIT.. Now i know what he meant.. but our analyzes were too early.. We being Mohit-holic couldn't keep patience, n we can't be blamed it was over one moth n there was no progress to his character..
But once he entered Bhonsle house, for us the whole show changed.. Now i say Khamoshiyan started for me... 
I hav loved his scenes with the elders of the family the most.. like Prateeksha, Sumitra, Appa saheb, Asavri.. 
HIS scene with Prateeksha, I hav no words about it, it was so brilliant.. with Sid its like, he was already strongly bonded with prateeksha.. I remember while taking out the gift him saying 'yeh meri prateeksha aai ke liye' that showed so much as we say aapna pan for prateeksha.. n the way he made her understand.. those silent talks, those expressions both held.. spoke volumes,,, just like d name of the show.. Khamoshiyan!

Talking abt the family.. its very much different from love flicks shows n saas bahu drama.. It has given importance to each n every character.. it has shown difference b/w every characters.. And also marathi backdrop is carried very well...

beautifully  said charmee.U beautifully described Sid characters yaar.๐Ÿ‘I really fell bad when some people said sid will not able to handle gauri and  his family and he is weak and blah..blah...even the best of sid i yet to come,that i fell.๐Ÿ˜ณ
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sonia.. Sid's character needed perfect timing to show who he is.. ad this was it.. he is a pillar to everyone who needs him.. he is someone on whom one can relay.. He is soft spoken n fun loving but that doesn't mean he is weak.. he is very strong but he is always calm.. he shows his toughness wen needed.. he spreads smile  n not fear.. he is not dominating but understanding.. a guy who every gal would want.. a son who every parent would want.. a person who a shoulder needs..  He is the one, no matter what one can look upto.. one can freely express himself/herself.. He is the person anyone would want in ones life!
Raadhni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful posts by all. Loved reading all. I just failed to understand what Garv meant by this' Bhonslewadi mein tumhari aai ki kiya dafan hai janna nahi chahthi...' something like this when he sopped Sid and Gauri on their way to Mumbai. Can someone explain pls?