Phir Subah Hogi

PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING

Posted: 11 years ago
Its so funny that some people still wanting Vikram-Sugni together, they want to see a girl with such a man who is a negative character, who is more than double of her age, who is also a very much a married man & not only these even the girl is his daughter-in-law in relation but they don't want to see Adi-Sugni together, Adi who sacrifices his life for Sugni to fulfill Sugni's mother's wish, who now fell in love with her selflessly & who is fighting with his family as well as with the whole society for her. I am watching this show from the first episode and after observing it deeply i'm saying all this. I'm so happy that the CV's are stick to their original story and they are showing all those things which were originally planned, they have shown Adi-Sugni as a couple which was originally planned and i hope they will remain a couple till the end of this show.
Edited by orange00 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Orange fruit,.....Don't u know the universal statement"OLD IS GOLD".

Yeah TVS is old,but he is pure 916 Gold.

age is not a barrier for Love as the case for TVS.

This content was originally posted by: Joyel

Hey Orange fruit,.....Don't u know the universal statement"OLD IS GOLD".

Yeah TVS is old,but he is pure 916 Gold.

age is not a barrier for Love as the case for TVS.

not only age but there are also other problems which i clearly mentioned in my post.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sugni is such a cheap backstabber lady
We dont want Sugni 4 TVS any more
She is great with aditiya Not because he is younger just because they both are same people Who dont know what Love is... Love is not AGE or looks or Lust... But I guess they deserve each other !!!

Vikram needs a girl who will love him 4 who he is and what he is... Sugni is not good for him she loved his money name and looks ... And she loved the idea of being thakurain

Divorce is an option in real life when husband is not happy with his wife so in that case none of them can stop him from divorce his useless wife who wants only his money and name Nothing else.

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sugvi is dead now .So Adi-Sugni ko hi saath hona chaiye . CV ko bhi chaiye ab aur mistake na karee 

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronshaan

She is great with aditiya Not because he is younger just because they both are same people Who dont know what Love is... Love is not AGE or looks or Lust... But I guess they deserve each other !!!

Vikram needs a girl who will love him 4 who he is and what he is... Sugni is not good for him she loved his money name and looks ... And she loved the idea of being thakurain

Divorce is an option in real life when husband is not happy with his wife so in that case none of them can stop him from divorce his useless wife who wants only his money and name Nothing else.

Im sorry Aapka Thakur ko bhi Pyar ka matlab nahi maaloom wo bhi selfish lover hain . Love means sacrifice jo ki TVS ne kabhi nahi kiya 
Joyel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devraniharish

Im sorry Aapka Thakur ko bhi Pyar ka matlab nahi maaloom wo bhi selfish lover hain . Love meanssacrificejo ki TVS ne kabhi nahi kiya

Love not only means sacrifice,but it must be pure too.Does ur adi follow pure love?...He hides many facts from sugni?

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sort of agree with orange0,  plz people we are way beyond this sug vik, he has made himself clear that he does not love her as he did before  etc... come what may, what's done is done. and  she has made a choice, respect it ...
This content was originally posted by: ronshaan

Sugni is a immature girl as she is only 18 years old so i don't want to say anything bad about her, but Vickram who is more than double of her age is also not showing any maturity & yes he should move on and find another girl for him.
Joyel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: eastmeetswest

sort of agree with orange0, plz people we are way beyond this sug vik, he has made himself clear that he does not love her as he did before etc... come what may, what's done is done. and she has made a choice, respect it ...

If he was wrong,then why TVS not consummate with sugni at that night even if he had got a golden opportunity to spend with her.He don't like any physical relationship with sugni without her wish.