Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
orange check story so far in the forum. then write. dont conclude things what u saw just now.
u can say past dead. but here in psh past not dead will sugni and adi.get their due. they are not saint.
if u go through all these posts who support vicram then u must know what we want.
if u.want to worship and preach adini u can do tht. tht is ur view. but dont tell others what they want too see.
who.cares
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: orange00

Sugni is a immature girl as she is only 18 years old so i don't want to say anything bad about her, but Vickram who is more than double of her age is also not showing any maturity & yes he should move on and find another girl for him.

Oh come on... this is not an excuse to sell her self / marry the ex lover nephew or do many mistakes 19 years old is age when girls start thinking about marriage and if sugni decided she is old enough to marry so why not to take responsibility on her own actions ... say sorry to those she hurts and if her mom didn't teach her the word SORRY then what can we do......  in the beginning she was shown as person who is smart and not weak who knew what family was ,could fight her own family people for right and wrong who could be like a man -work and earn money for her family... so dont say she was too young to that she is an adult and should accept her mistakes

Vikram is double her age but he loved that girl and has been changed just because he has been cheated by the those people he loved and trust the most... any normal man who has such people around him would get mad at it doesnt matter he is 20+ 30+ and so on

So I guess u r covering adi's actions because he is young πŸ˜² who can behave the way he wants with her and go away with that .. slap woman insult her in font of all, lie cheat.

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyel

Love not only means sacrifice,but it must be pure too.Does ur adi follow pure love?...He hides many facts from sugni?

Ussne Sugni se kiya cuppya ??? 2nd Adi & sugni ke relation ab-normal situation me start hua thaa toh trust ki kami toh unnke relation mein rahegii hi 
croziaxx thumbnail
 i agree with u both r sacrificing their life for others, 😭  vikram is a liar, 😑 but  they both never, amu was a cruel girl   thats why adi dump her and rewa ?she is devi,   ofcourse i know, 😳 always want good for vikram and his family she never schemed  ,but V is a monster😑 , he is not able to understand her goodness, always misbehaved with her, like abusing, insulting in public,slapping,dragging,  and adi.. ? 😳  he is true lower always do good for everybody, and V's love is lust only,πŸ˜•πŸ˜• thats why that night he did let her go, he never support her, never respect her,always want her body only,   but adi ...he is a man 😎  thats why he was cry baby y's day.. but i know he just wanted to prove his pure love to sug... ❀️   and he is her husband so ... everything forgivable for him,  he can do as such again and again and great sugni will forgive him, πŸ₯³  so don't worry...  i know u adi fan u r as great as adini..  
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

not only age but there are also other problems which i clearly mentioned in my post.

Then why don't u mention other problems of adi too?

Joyel thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

i agree with u both r sacrificing their life for others, 😭 vikram is a liar, 😑but they both never,amu was a cruel girl thats why adi dump her and rewa ?she is devi, ofcourse i know, 😳always want good for vikram and his family she never schemed ,but V is a monster😑 , he is not able to understand her goodness, always misbehaved with her, like abusing, insulting in public,slapping,dragging, and adi.. ? 😳 he is true lower always do good for everybody, and V's love is lust only,πŸ˜•πŸ˜• thats why that night he did let her go, he never support her, never respect her,always want her body only, but adi ...he is a man 😎 thats why he was cry baby y's day.. but i know he just wanted to prove his pure love to sug... ❀️ and he is her husband so ... everything forgivable for him, he can do as such again and again and great sugni will forgive him, πŸ₯³ so don't worry... i know u adi fan u r as great as adini..

@Mansi, u handled the situation in a very clever way...Nice post I liked it..😊

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyel

If he was wrong,then why TVS not consummate with sugni at that night even if he had got a golden opportunity to spend with her.He don't like any physical relationship with sugni without her wish.

😊  ab iss se jayda kitna niche jayegaa.😊 

Originally posted by: whitewitch

orange check story so far in the forum. then write. dont conclude things what u saw just now.
u can say past dead. but here in psh past not dead will sugni and adi.get their due. they are not saint.
if u go through all these posts who support vicram then u must know what we want.
if u.want to worship and preach adini u can do tht. tht is ur view. but dont tell others what they want too see.
who.cares

I am following the forum and the show from the beginning and i respect peoples wish & thoughts at that time. But now as Vickrams character has fully unfolded and after seeing his actions people still want him with Sugni it makes me wonder.

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: croziaxx

i agree with u both r sacrificing their life for others, 😭  vikram is a liar, 😑 but  they both never, amu was a cruel girl   thats why adi dump her and rewa ?she is devi,   ofcourse i know, 😳 always want good for vikram and his family she never schemed  ,but V is a monster😑 , he is not able to understand her goodness, always misbehaved with her, like abusing, insulting in public,slapping,dragging,  and adi.. ? 😳  he is true lower always do good for everybody, and V's love is lust only,πŸ˜•πŸ˜• thats why that night he did let her go, he never support her, never respect her,always want her body only,   but adi ...he is a man 😎  thats why he was cry baby y's day.. but i know he just wanted to prove his pure love to sug... ❀️   and he is her husband so ... everything forgivable for him,  he can do as such again and again and great sugni will forgive him, πŸ₯³  so don't worry...  i know u adi fan u r as great as adini..  

πŸ‘I love your reply

great
Joyel thumbnail

I am following the forum and the show from the beginning and i respect peoples wish & thoughts at that time. But now as Vickrams character has fully unfolded and after seeing his actions people still want him with Sugni it makes me wonder.

Make adi character also unfolded,then people don't want him also..