Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Joyel

If he was wrong,then why TVS not consummate with sugni at that night even if he had got a golden opportunity to spend with her.He don't like any physical relationship with sugni without her wish.

Sugni said she will commit suicide as she will not be able to show herself to anyone after all these and Vickram said he only wants to see her in sorrow and wants to break her marriage if she dies how will he see all these thats why he didn't do it at that night.
croziaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: orange00

I am following the forum and the show from the beginning and i respect peoples wish & thoughts at that time. But now as Vickrams character has fully unfolded and after seeing his actions people still want him with Sugni it makes me wonder.

we  support to him because we know whatever he done or doing he has solid reason, he made only one mistake when he did hide truth about rewa to sug, but adi,sug ,G continuously making mistake and calling themselves mahan..
and as u wonder how we can support to vikram, as we too wonder how u adi  fan can support a man who is backstabber,cheater,spineless, and fickle ... and a women who emotionally blackmailed to her ex-'s nephew to marry her, who is ready to sleep with any man ,any time, who has no self respect,who never felt gilt about vikram and amrita... who is happy after all this drama, who is busy to playing Ghar-Ghar with her spineless husband, infront of her ex'lover.. 
if they r great, then i m happy to support a normal human being, who is not grate, but better human being infrot of all these  people..   
vihi9272 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am following the forum and the show from the beginning and i respect peoples wish & thoughts at that time. But now as Vickrams character has fully unfolded and after seeing his actions people still want him with Sugni it makes me wonder.

Agree with you orange00. Looks like people just cant change their mind! From April-June it was filled with SugVI love. now Adi-Sugni love. ðŸ¥±
croziaxx thumbnail

Sugni said she will commit suicide as she will not be able to show herself to anyone after all these and Vickram said he only wants to see her in sorrow and wants to break her marriage if she dies how will he see all these thats why he didn't do it at that night.

if u saying that because sug say she will do suicide thats why vikram, did nothing, so why not u accept that because of "same reason" he did hide truth,as u said u following this show since beginning, so u should know,he wanted to tell her everything, but in the temple when he asked 'what will u do if rewa is alive ? and she told same answer, that time he loved her and din't want to loose her.if this scenario, this reason suit u,then why not that time..? 
and as it is now he want to hurt her, and as he said love and hate both r part of same coin, so he hate her because he loved her once ...  we cant hate to strangers..
and if u think adi is a great lover so please give some time to him, he will again do doubt to her and say go to hell, he is as much moody that if sug become his kid's maa, even though he can say this is not my kid... u r brdhni, this is ur sin not my... 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TVS fans agree that he made a mistake by hiding such s big thing like being married from Sugs... But he asked her 4 forgiveness  no??? Let me rephrase that.. he asked her forgiveness but to no avail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look at the dark side. If TVS hadn't taken the step to Sug's sardarkhi ADINI wouldnt exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TRUST ME IT WOULDN'T!!1 coz i'm dams sure MAHAN aditya wouldn't have taken that drastic step to help out!!!! so all ADINI fans give a bow to TVS and say thank u..
Aditya has been forgiven..what he did wrong? he called sugs a bedni, he distrusted her, he pushed her to the floor, he put her out  and embarrassed her
What Tvs did?/  fell deeply in love with a bedni though he respected her as a normal lady and never  insulted her caste infact he was willing to fight with her for a change.WHAT HE DID WRONG?  he hid that  he was married to an insane lunatic woman!!! 
compare TVS mistakes and treatment towards Sugs to Aditya!!!!!!!! Who's more of a villain!?????
croziaxx thumbnail
 i want to tel u that me don't want sugvi reunion, if it was in my hand i say to vikram 'please go, and never come back again.. 
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I AGREE with you orange fruit I also know Adi love is for Sugni is something pure compared to Vikram love who has a wife and want an another one he better said he wants Sugni as his bedni instead that he wanted to marry her.
in true love the lover never wants to give pain to the love of his life as he claims Sugni but set him/her free.
But here becoz he did not get Sugni that means she must get hurt.
The middle age man.
sunnyroshi thumbnail
 i want to tel u that me don't want sugvi reunion, if it was in my hand i say to vikram 'please go, and never come back again.. 

Croziaxx! Don'ta worry, If Vikram leaves the show will die and then adini's fan will be claping alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for their favorite pair😆
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelysimi_15

TVS fans agree that he made a mistake by hiding such s big thing like being married from Sugs... But he asked her 4 forgiveness  no??? Let me rephrase that.. he asked her forgiveness but to no avail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look at the dark side. If TVS hadn't taken the step to Sug's sardarkhi ADINI wouldnt exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TRUST ME IT WOULDN'T!!1 coz i'm dams sure MAHAN aditya wouldn't have taken that drastic step to help out!!!! so all ADINI fans give a bow to TVS and say thank u..

Aditya has been forgiven..what he did wrong? he called sugs a bedni, he distrusted her, he pushed her to the floor, he put her out  and embarrassed her
What Tvs did?/  fell deeply in love with a bedni though he respected her as a normal lady and never  insulted her caste infact he was willing to fight with her for a change.WHAT HE DID WRONG?  he hid that  he was married to an insane lunatic woman!!! 
compare TVS mistakes and treatment towards Sugs to Aditya!!!!!!!! Who's more of a villain!?????

Because he was in the shoe of a HUBBY here no BEDNI no MAMAJI etc can come in his mind no hubby will like his wife to go to bed with an ANOTHER MAN.
sunnyroshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=MOHINI26]I AGREE with you orange fruit I also know Adi love is for Sugni is something pure compared to Vikram love who has a wife and want an another one he better said he wants Sugni as his bedni instead that he wanted to marry her.
in true love the lover never wants to give pain to the love of his life as he claims Sugni but set him/her free.
But here becoz he did not get Sugni that means she must get hurt.
The middle age man.

Please tell me one thing is every rule apply with Vikram. Is Adini did not give him any pain. Just check every episode then talk to us. Vikram left her alone then why did she go behind him telling lie I love only Vikram!!!!!!!!! and then got married to Adi . Now you will say Vikram doubted her. So my answer is Adi  doubted her too and insulted her in a worst way then she try to clarify it why she didn't do it with Vikram. And please stop singing Adi Mahan saga song. Which we saw just two days back how much pain Adi gave Sugni no normal woman forgive him so easly. but they both are same mentality people back stabber, cheate,r and ungrateful so they are perfect for each other. We just want justice for Vikram which CVs never gave him because they have different rule for Vikram.