Phir Subah Hogi

PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

Originally posted by eastmeetswest

sort of agree with orange0, plz people we are way beyond this sug vik, he has made himself clear that he does not love her as he did before etc... come what may, what's done is done. and she has made a choice, respect it ...

If he was wrong,then why TVS not consummate with sugni at that night even if he had got a golden opportunity to spend with her.He don't like any physical relationship with sugni without her wish.

Smile  ab iss se jayda kitna niche jayegaa.Smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEOPLE LOOK WHAT ARE YOU WANTING (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RJ2012

Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vihi9272

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

i agree with u both r sacrificing their life for others, Cry  vikram is a liar, Angry but  they both never, amu was a cruel girl   thats why adi dump her and rewa ?she is devi,   ofcourse i know, Embarrassed always want good for vikram and his family she never schemed  ,but V is a monsterAngry , he is not able to understand her goodness, always misbehaved with her, like abusing, insulting in public,slapping,dragging,Ouch  and adi.. ? Embarrassed  he is true lower always do good for everybody, and V's love is lust only,ConfusedConfused thats why that night he did let her go, he never support her, never respect her,always want her body only,   but adi ...he is a man Cool  thats why he was cry baby y's day.. but i know he just wanted to prove his pure love to sug... Heart Day Dreaming  and he is her husband so ... everything forgivable for him, Dancing he can do as such again and again and great sugni will forgive him, Party  so don't worry...  i know u adi fan u r as great as adini..  

ClapI love your reply

great

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vihi9272muktha_cutecroziaxxSandy66KhatamKahani

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orange00

Originally posted by whitewitch

orange check story so far in the forum. then write. dont conclude things what u saw just now.
u can say past dead. but here in psh past not dead will sugni and adi.get their due. they are not saint.
if u go through all these posts who support vicram then u must know what we want.
if u.want to worship and preach adini u can do tht. tht is ur view. but dont tell others what they want too see.
who.cares

I am following the forum and the show from the beginning and i respect peoples wish & thoughts at that time. But now as Vickrams character has fully unfolded and after seeing his actions people still want him with Sugni it makes me wonder.

Make adi character also unfolded,then people don't want him also..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vihi9272muktha_cuterazor12KhatamKahani

RJ2012

Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

devraniharish

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

orange check story so far in the forum. then write. dont conclude things what u saw just now.
u can say past dead. but here in psh past not dead will sugni and adi.get their due. they are not saint.
if u go through all these posts who support vicram then u must know what we want.
if u.want to worship and preach adini u can do tht. tht is ur view. but dont tell others what they want too see.
who.cares

I am following the forum and the show from the beginning and i respect peoples wish & thoughts at that time. But now as Vickrams character has fully unfolded and after seeing his actions people still want him with Sugni it makes me wonder.

we  support to him because we know whatever he done or doing he has solid reason, he made only one mistake when he did hide truth about rewa to sug, but adi,sug ,G continuously making mistake and calling themselves mahan..
and as u wonder how we can support to vikram, as we too wonder how u adi  fan can support a man who is backstabber,cheater,spineless, and fickle ... and a women who emotionally blackmailed to her ex-'s nephew to marry her, who is ready to sleep with any man ,any time, who has no self respect,who never felt gilt about vikram and amrita... who is happy after all this drama, who is busy to playing Ghar-Ghar with her spineless husband, infront of her ex'lover.. 
if they r great, then i m happy to support a normal human being, who is not grate, but better human being infrot of all these  people..   

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrSandy66whitewitchJulieDJoyelForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

vihi9272

Groupbie

vihi9272

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

who.cares

Agree with you orange00. Looks like people just cant change their mind! From April-June it was filled with SugVI love. now Adi-Sugni love. Sleepy

devraniharish

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Joyel

Originally posted by eastmeetswest

sort of agree with orange0, plz people we are way beyond this sug vik, he has made himself clear that he does not love her as he did before etc... come what may, what's done is done. and she has made a choice, respect it ...

If he was wrong,then why TVS not consummate with sugni at that night even if he had got a golden opportunity to spend with her.He don't like any physical relationship with sugni without her wish.

Sugni said she will commit suicide as she will not be able to show herself to anyone after all these and Vickram said he only wants to see her in sorrow and wants to break her marriage if she dies how will he see all these thats why he didn't do it at that night.

if u saying that because sug say she will do suicide thats why vikram, did nothing, so why not u accept that because of "same reason" he did hide truth,as u said u following this show since beginning, so u should know,he wanted to tell her everything, but in the temple when he asked 'what will u do if rewa is alive ? and she told same answer, that time he loved her and din't want to loose her.if this scenario, this reason suit u,then why not that time..? 
and as it is now he want to hurt her, and as he said love and hate both r part of same coin, so he hate her because he loved her once ...  we cant hate to strangers..
and if u think adi is a great lover so please give some time to him, he will again do doubt to her and say go to hell, he is as much moody that if sug become his kid's maa, even though he can say this is not my kid... u r brdhni, this is ur sin not my... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshirazor12muktha_cuteseemasrJulieDJoyelKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.